[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

ye as i said , the ambusher aka the the mirrored ones only make my endgame build possible there is no way to drop LIFE leech gem without that dagger the rest has to low phys dmg
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on Apr 16, 2014, 11:31:54 AM
You can start the build on lvl 72 which I did and only the issue for me is the reflect. Using Shadow by the way.
IGN: JuanTamod / Epic_Hero
4 mirrored items and 6L shavs, have a nice day...
"
kamenp wrote:
4 mirrored items and 6L shavs, have a nice day...
i counted 5 mirrors
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
ye as i said , the ambusher aka the the mirrored ones only make my endgame build possible there is no way to drop LIFE leech gem without that dagger the rest has to low phys dmg

Yes I'll definitely be using a 20q LL gem in the 6l - (So ST - LMP - PCoC - Crit Dmg - WED - LL)

Going to msg the guy who has this up and see if I can pick it up. (it's also exaltable as a plus)

Am I going to feel godly enough using a dagger like this until I get into standard and can use a mirrored one?

+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
"

Yes I'll definitely be using a 20q LL gem in the 6l - (So ST - LMP - PCoC - Crit Dmg - WED - LL)

Going to msg the guy who has this up and see if I can pick it up. (it's also exaltable as a plus)

Am I going to feel godly enough using a dagger like this until I get into standard and can use a mirrored one?

Don't get too excited lol... get either of those daggers and then an auxium, drop the dream frag and get a decent ring. Mirrored dagger in standard is still at least 3 months away and I think I would get a mirrored amulet over a mirrored dagger, especially since your gear is ambush and you have the nerfed crit multi.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
"
stzbttln wrote:
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
"

Don't get too excited lol... get either of those daggers and then an auxium, drop the dream frag and get a decent ring. Mirrored dagger in standard is still at least 3 months away and I think I would get a mirrored amulet over a mirrored dagger, especially since your gear is ambush and you have the nerfed crit multi.

If I ever bother to actually play Standard (I always say I will but then always delete my characters after every league) I will move a bunch of stuff to mirrored :)

+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
why everybody cry so much?
at ambush without mirrored items i have 74k dps full buff
with that gear

its enough for fast runs atziri or 78 maps
at dagger mana regen imprint, so i'll remove it later, when i'll get more currency for craft (=
btw great build, tnx for idea
"
ILoveFly wrote:
with that gear

at dagger mana regen imprint, so i'll remove it later, when i'll get more currency for craft (=

Hehe, how much dps does Hatred add? I'm looking to you for a mirrored phys dagger :)
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
ILoveFly wrote:
with that gear

Hehe, how much dps does Hatred add? I'm looking to you for a mirrored phys dagger :)

without charges it gives ~4k dps

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info