[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
in your opinion, how does low life ST compares to low life Flicker? I'm leveling a Flicker Shadow atm but I would consider moving to a ST Scion. The Shadow has been very fragile for me and I've had trouble downing large hp pool single targets. (ie bosses when I'm trying to solo carry on 3person hp or higher - also haven't dared attempt Atziri yet on him.)

I have an 85 Scion I could regret into this tree and then continue leveling.

I should mention - I'm playing in Ambush so I don't have access to mirrored gear or anything crazy - my gear relevant to this is -

Thanks!
I rly think that a CI flicker is better compared to a lowlife flicker, its just nice to use the meele phys on full life gem + you get a bigger es pool to be more save vs reflect and stuff when frenzy charges go out or more armour for example (hybrid chest), so now to spectral throw i think a lowlife spectral throw is better in anyways you can control where you wanna hit your enemy and you can do that from a range so you can be rly save and reflect wont be problem eather if you have the right setup ,( coe + spectral throw are like brothers! the combine to good )
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on Apr 13, 2014, 6:46:29 PM
"
thebossman wrote:
godly build at 151kdps right now with flask...changed a few things around for more survivability. 4offcolors coe rrrg threw in cwdt+enduring+imortal+whirling in my weapon i threw in bloodrage+enhance+crit weakness, enhance+crit weakness adds a shitload of dmg, favorite part about the build is the ability to run almost any map mods. also sitting at top xp in standard with it right now. gg build thanks for posting it.
yes its sickening beeing able to do even bloodmagic and temporal chains and still have fun in them cause they are so easy . Np man I am glad you like it.
Every Class 100
"
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
in your opinion, how does low life ST compares to low life Flicker? I'm leveling a Flicker Shadow atm but I would consider moving to a ST Scion. The Shadow has been very fragile for me and I've had trouble downing large hp pool single targets. (ie bosses when I'm trying to solo carry on 3person hp or higher - also haven't dared attempt Atziri yet on him.)

I should mention - I'm playing in Ambush so I don't have access to mirrored gear or anything crazy - my gear relevant to this is -

Thanks!
I rly think that a CI flicker is better compared to a lowlife flicker, its just nice to use the meele phys on full life gem + you get a bigger es pool to be more save vs reflect and stuff when frenzy charges go out or more armour for example (hybrid chest), so now to spectral throw i think a lowlife spectral throw is better in anyways you can control where you wanna hit your enemy and you can do that from a range so you can be rly save and reflect wont be problem eather if you have the right setup ,( coe + spectral throw are like brothers! the combine to good )

Is Bino's an ok dagger for this build if I switch over? (I know it has no +asp) there are also definitely nothing anywhere near you shield in Ambush yet (can manage a decent spell dmg roll, but it will be on a crap es shield, nvm having sick resists on top of it lol. The crafting just hasn't been done yet or what ones have been are being used.)

I like the build though - I'm not sure how well my Flicker char is going to fare vs Atziri if I dare try and ST seems much safer for farming bosses like her. (how much lower will my dps be without sick mirrored gear? Aiming for fast speed runs if it's still possible.)
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
"
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:

Thanks!

Is Bino's an ok dagger for this build if I switch over? (I know it has no +asp) there are also definitely nothing anywhere near you shield in Ambush yet (can manage a decent spell dmg roll, but it will be on a crap es shield, nvm having sick resists on top of it lol. The crafting just hasn't been done yet or what ones have been are being used.)

I like the build though - I'm not sure how well my Flicker char is going to fare vs Atziri if I dare try and ST seems much safer for farming bosses like her. (how much lower will my dps be without sick mirrored gear? Aiming for fast speed runs if it's still possible.)

I mean in my opinion i RLY dislike binos for this build of its small attackspeed , i cant rly tell you much about it cause i never used it , but you should try something faster so the auras shine
Every Class 100
Hey, let me start off with saying that the damage of this build is exceptional, and it's survive ability is also quite nice with a single exception "Chaos Damage" now just like you I'm using a shav's. I tear threw monsters like crazy but a pack of em that deal chaos can wreak me almost instantly as well. I'm not even at -60% like you appear to be. I'm sitting at -5% chaos resist.

I'd like to know how you deal with this since from what I've seen your gear gives you none at all. Mine gives me a bit but it seems like I need more.

How do I approach chaos damage do I pick up a Ming's? Am I missing something?

Aside from this one issue you build is completely insane. Thanks for the help in advance!
"
iceyguardian wrote:
Hey, let me start off with saying that the damage of this build is exceptional, and it's survive ability is also quite nice with a single exception "Chaos Damage" now just like you I'm using a shav's. I tear threw monsters like crazy but a pack of em that deal chaos can wreak me almost instantly as well. I'm not even at -60% like you appear to be. I'm sitting at -5% chaos resist.

I'd like to know how you deal with this since from what I've seen your gear gives you none at all. Mine gives me a bit but it seems like I need more.

How do I approach chaos damage do I pick up a Ming's? Am I missing something?

Aside from this one issue you build is completely insane. Thanks for the help in advance!
all you have to do against chaos dmg dealing monsters , chaos bombers > just one shot them offscrean it or something ST range is 500 meters anyways, chaos zombies with the poison thingy > kill it from far away or whirling blade away pretty easy , vaal construct things pop the atziri flask ( gives chaos res and kill them ) but best thing against chaos is just to stack enogh es so you can survive the burst before they hurt you or get some chaos res but i dont have any drouble with it
Every Class 100
Alexlulz,

I was thinking about switching into this build as it looks pretty fun. If you don't mind my asking, would you say that loathe bane is far and away superior for this build as compared to Dragon Hunger? Just on account of the high attack speed. Sweet set-up by the way :)
"
gshunt wrote:
Alexlulz,

I was thinking about switching into this build as it looks pretty fun. If you don't mind my asking, would you say that loathe bane is far and away superior for this build as compared to Dragon Hunger? Just on account of the high attack speed. Sweet set-up by the way :)

Yes Loath bane is way superior then dragon hunger i would say x2 dmg.
Every Class 100
i still dont get it hope you guys can enlighten me in this issue i got. I pop bloodrage my Es slowly goes down..even using shavronne. did i loose a imortant node pls help ty

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABDH0OPBB_EZYWQBcvGYoajxzcHRQdqiSwKPoqOC0fLYMtqC9vMgk26DpSO-E8jkKjQ2NGcUcGSshMs1AwVdZXyVivWPVaUlyKX2pjQ2TnZp5sRm0ZbqpvnnC7cU1ybHYIeA1713_GgKSC5IMJhX2G0Ycpiq-PRo_6kBGTJ5cGms-bXZu1ncSfy6KjpwinK6iaqW6xkLQMtfK3MbfWuJPBxcHzwuzDOsNtxKLGnspK2RPbWdvn4Yji9-q66-7sGPF28pfy4fba-tL7CQ==

Last edited by Ironxbow on Apr 15, 2014, 1:22:28 AM
"
"
gshunt wrote:
Alexlulz,

Yes Loath bane is way superior then dragon hunger i would say x2 dmg.

What I assumed since a lot of the dps is scaling from auras, but just wanted to check for confirmation. Thank you :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info