[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"

Maybe once there are a few pairs of gloves from uber atziri then this build and other crit builds will be lots of fun.
crit builds are already the best builds :P just need the gear for it , its the most challenging way to gear cause you have to have the right balance of everything or its gonna fail.
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
bowen123 wrote:

also would an ar/es shield work for this build and perhaps be better than a pure es shield? ofc we lose like 100 es lol.

ar/es shield cant have a spelldmg mod on them (as long as they are rare) the only ar/es shield with spelldmg is saffels but its ES is too low, so you would loose a lot of dmg

"Path of nurfs" - LVL 100 + LVL 100 + LVL 100 ENDGAME REAVER
"1.3.0 Path of nurfs 3. expansion"
Shops: 1031762,774343,883462,371756,1091096,1099789,1260674
Reaver Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/velo1337/videos
So I have been doing this build, and I absolutely love it so far, even though I am horribly underleveled. Even at like level 69 this build still destroys everything in its way. I have yet to start mapping with it, but I will report on how well I do. Here is my gear as of now:

I plan to buy a Maligaros as soon as someone with one for sale comes online. I don't know what I should work on upgrading first, I have about 20 exalt in liquid currency right now. I am thinking of either buying the double Taming or going for Auxium, then starting to save up for mirrors. What do you guys think I should upgrade first?
"
dagoncrowgg wrote:
So I have been doing this build, and I absolutely love it so far, even though I am horribly underleveled. Even at like level 69 this build still destroys everything in its way. I have yet to start mapping with it, but I will report on how well I do. Here is my gear as of now:

I plan to buy a Maligaros as soon as someone with one for sale comes online. I don't know what I should work on upgrading first, I have about 20 exalt in liquid currency right now. I am thinking of either buying the double Taming or going for Auxium, then starting to save up for mirrors. What do you guys think I should upgrade first?
Heyo ,
i would say you should buy maligaros for sure and after that auxium , no question about that auxium makes the game play way better , you have a nice budget dagger aswell maybe get crit on it (i know its expansiv) so maybe get some of your gems quality for example crit multi and faster attacks those gems make diffrences on quality and dont forget to lvl your enhance so you can use it with blood rage thats rly nice aswell.
Every Class 100
Last edited by Fyndel on Apr 7, 2014, 1:07:20 AM
actually. this is not real 350k dps

you can't sustain the RF

and you can't deal with ele reflex without life leech

so with life leech. how high your dps will be?

can be 120 k?

"
shepherddwu wrote:
actually. this is not real 350k dps

you can't sustain the RF

and you can't deal with ele reflex without life leech

so with life leech. how high your dps will be?

can be 120 k?

you could sustain rf (wouldnt be worth) , i can deal with reflect without life leech (would be dumb though can spike with shock stack and crit weakness). and other screenshots are below , its just one of 3
Every Class 100
Last edited by Fyndel on Apr 7, 2014, 10:08:25 AM
hi mate i looked ure spec up after we talked about it yesteday in mapping.. very awsome as well as the other specs u also mention.

i have a question regarding ure gear..

ure setup Saids

this setup will correctly give u a very high tooltip.

but acculy adding a curse instead wud acculy be significant more... further more its a good way to decide how to dps.. since u can switch curses after what u want. here i think about double x dps 2x def. or one each.. also if u encounter a reflect map. u switch from 2x dps to 1-1 or 0-2

also the glove u use instead cud provide more defences the ure boots offer.

a suggestion wud be

as u uses iron reflects and pass thrue ev. and got the evade/es notes u will get most of ev variasion since it scales first from ev% and then also armor%.

just my thourts.. as u see the gloves as mine offer insain ias and acc.. + fire res vs Crown of eyes.. and the boots gives u WED all res.

or am i missing something?
IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow
Last edited by Jauer on Apr 7, 2014, 10:37:10 AM
"
Jauer wrote:
hi mate i looked ure spec up after we talked about it yesteday in mapping.. very awsome as well as the other specs u also mention.

i have a question regarding ure gear..

ure setup Saids

this setup will correctly give u a very high tooltip.

but acculy adding a curse instead wud acculy be significant more... further more its a good way to decide how to dps.. since u can switch curses after what u want. here i think about double x dps 2x def. or one each.. also if u encounter a reflect map. u switch from 2x dps to 1-1 or 0-2

also the glove u use instead cud provide more defences the ure boots offer.

a suggestion wud be

as u uses iron reflects and pass thrue ev. and got the evade/es notes u will get most of ev variasion since it scales first from ev% and then also armor%.

just my thourts.. as u see the gloves as mine offer insain ias and acc.. + fire res vs Crown of eyes.. and the boots gives u WED all res.

or am i missing something?
sup , about the gloves and the boots , this build needs crit chance rly badly cause of the hybrid aspect of the build not having nodes to take alot crit/crit multi , and mostly you probably want "atziri gloves" at some point but is not needed at all, 2nd thing getting a 2nd curse is COMPLETLY useless you saw yesterday my dmg is total ridicolous the time i would curse every monster/boss would be dead , i rather use Rightos fire and dispel it after the monster is death , but thx for idee
Every Class 100
Last edited by Fyndel on Apr 9, 2014, 7:13:26 AM
Hey alex, it's me again. Sorry for posting like a million times:P

Does life leech only work with physical damage? Or does all that elemental damage we deal leech life too?
Alex, awesome build man! Just converted my buzzsaw over to your build and I'm loving it; however, I'm stuck at around 30-40 exp on lvl 89! I feel like I'm very squishy, but it may just be that I'm not 100% used to the play style. I have a question for you: what would you try and immediately upgrade right now if you were me?

Here is my gear:

The reason I'm keeping the belt right now is so that I can use decoy totem. Like I said, my character feels squishy right now...

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info