[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
dagoncrowgg wrote:
"
"
dagoncrowgg wrote:
Ok thank you. I guess I'll have to level a ranger.

scion works aswell :P

I think I will probably do scion as you suggested, as I think this will be easier to level with and high end map before I hit 94, which will probably take a while.

Do you have any suggestions on how to hit the 90's levels using this build? Or do I just have to respec a level 94 ranger to make this work.
for leveling just check out flubbys build as linked in the beginning of the guide
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Which auras are you going to drop when snapshotting gets fixed?
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
"
stzbttln wrote:
Which auras are you going to drop when snapshotting gets fixed?
if snapshotting should get fixed i would change the build complatly and would run a grace version
Every Class 100
Can this build work decently with a 2 hand 500 pDPS axe?
"
moloh_ro wrote:

ofc not. no shield, low attackspeed, low crit

currently there is no reason to use a 2 hand melee weapon at all in poe
"Path of nurfs" - LVL 100 + LVL 100 + LVL 100 ENDGAME REAVER
"1.3.0 Path of nurfs 3. expansion"
Shops: 1031762,774343,883462,371756,1091096,1099789,1260674
Reaver Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/velo1337/videos
Last edited by danisonxtc on Apr 3, 2014, 7:33:07 AM
"
moloh_ro wrote:

You would have way to less es and no spell dmg = doesnt work
Every Class 100
Hey, with 6K ES, how easy is it for you to die?

i mean compared to other builds with 8-10k ES when fighting atziri?

I mean do you die often or is your survivability up there with high es builds due to your high defence rating or what?

also would an ar/es shield work for this build and perhaps be better than a pure es shield? ofc we lose like 100 es lol.

and do you usually keep righteous fire on when you do runs or only occasionally?
"
bowen123 wrote:
Hey, with 6K ES, how easy is it for you to die?

i mean compared to other builds with 8-10k ES when fighting atziri?

I mean do you die often or is your survivability up there with high es builds due to your high defence rating or what?

also would an ar/es shield work for this build and perhaps be better than a pure es shield? ofc we lose like 100 es lol.

and do you usually keep righteous fire on when you do runs or only occasionally?

6k es is a bit low you should get a bit more but ye with enogh leech its no problem , taking armour es shield hm could be alright but finding a good one with enogh es and spell dmg is impossible , rightosfire is just a burst that gets dispeled when it burns you down= monsters dead
Every Class 100
updated with new ring , best ring for any kind of hybrid build
Every Class 100
This build is fun and I've tried to do a budget version on ambush league but it's not as fun without GG gear. In my opinion a very good physical dagger is needed with vaal pact nerf because if you take a big hit without one, you leech back so slowly. It's much easier when doing hybrid to leech as you have blood rage leech and also life leech gem and whatever physical leech you get on gear.

Maybe once there are a few pairs of gloves from uber atziri then this build and other crit builds will be lots of fun.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info