[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
dagoncrowgg wrote:
Hey alex, it's me again. Sorry for posting like a million times:P

Does life leech only work with physical damage? Or does all that elemental damage we deal leech life too?
the life leech gem works with everything , the physical leech on ring / amu / helm on my gear and bloodrage only works with physical damage
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on Apr 12, 2014, 9:29:58 AM
"
MrPulp wrote:
Alex, awesome build man! Just converted my buzzsaw over to your build and I'm loving it; however, I'm stuck at around 30-40 exp on lvl 89! I feel like I'm very squishy, but it may just be that I'm not 100% used to the play style. I have a question for you: what would you try and immediately upgrade right now if you were me?

Here is my gear:

The reason I'm keeping the belt right now is so that I can use decoy totem. Like I said, my character feels squishy right now...

Thanks!
the first thing you wanna upgrade is your amulet not sure if thats a troll one , 2nd is your belt auxium will give you an imanse surviabilty bonus the freeze wont be a problem anymore and it has rly nice es , 3rd your rings , 4th dagger

things you dont have to worry about upgrading , helmet , chest , boots , gloves
Every Class 100
Last edited by Fyndel on Apr 10, 2014, 2:56:00 AM
Alex, let me know your gem setting when you play end map(which have difficult option)

First of All, my gear is very similar with you and my ST dps is 125k (soloing and not drink atziri flask). and my blood rage leech 13%.

1. I had no problem when I was soloing and meet reflect mob, but when I was playing in a party, I was killed by myself sometimes. So I switched WED to life leech gemt when I played in a party over 3 peoples. how about you?

2. and How did you switching your gems for playing reflect map? reflect mob in reflect map is so dangerous to you.

Thanks.

"
tiem1982 wrote:
Alex, let me know your gem setting when you play end map(which have difficult option)

First of All, my gear is very similar with you and my ST dps is 125k (soloing and not drink atziri flask). and my blood rage leech 13%.

1. I had no problem when I was soloing and meet reflect mob, but when I was playing in a party, I was killed by myself sometimes. So I switched WED to life leech gemt when I played in a party over 3 peoples. how about you?

2. and How did you switching your gems for playing reflect map? reflect mob in reflect map is so dangerous to you.

Thanks.

Hi , my gem setup for mapping in any group is : Spectral throw , GMP , Faster Proj , Weapon Ele , Power charge on crit , Crit multi

Facing a reflect map i swap my Weapon ele dmg gem for Lifeleech and trying to press the atziri flask + granite flask ,depents on what reflect , as often as i can. High block shield helps with that.
Every Class 100
Last edited by Fyndel on Apr 12, 2014, 9:05:49 AM
"
"
tiem1982 wrote:

Thanks.

Hi , my gem setup for mapping in any group is : Spectral throw , GMP , Faster Proj , Weapon Ele , Power charge on crit , Crit multi

Facing a reflect map i swap my Weapon ele dmg gem for Lifeleech and trying to press the atziri flask + granite flask ,depents on what reflect , as often as i can. High block shield helps with that.

If you dont use LMP and fast attack, your dps would be down so much..

how much dps did you run normal and reflect map ?
"
tiem1982 wrote:
"
"
tiem1982 wrote:

Thanks.

If you dont use LMP and fast attack, your dps would be down so much..

how much dps did you run normal and reflect map ?
I added the screen shots with my reflect setup , and for my normal one
GMP+FASTER PROJ
GMP+FASTER PROJ+LIFELEECH=Reflect map
Every Class 100
what made you decide to drop both tamings? wouldnt the 60% increased dmg still be way better then 2 gg rings?
Last edited by thebossman on Apr 13, 2014, 1:06:54 AM
"
thebossman wrote:
what made you decide to drop both tamings? wouldnt the 60% increased dmg still be way better then 2 gg rings?
the diffrence between taimings and GEGE rings is that at somepoint you get so much dmg that you almost 1 shot the monster that means you wont even hit a 2nd time and as we know the 60% applys on each monster not on the player so it would be totaly waisted but dont worry thats the RLY RLY RLY latest thing you wanna think about and accuray is a big problem with hybrid builds
Every Class 100
in your opinion, how does low life ST compares to low life Flicker? I'm leveling a Flicker Shadow atm but I would consider moving to a ST Scion. The Shadow has been very fragile for me and I've had trouble downing large hp pool single targets. (ie bosses when I'm trying to solo carry on 3person hp or higher - also haven't dared attempt Atziri yet on him.)

I have an 85 Scion I could regret into this tree and then continue leveling.

I should mention - I'm playing in Ambush so I don't have access to mirrored gear or anything crazy - my gear relevant to this is -

Thanks!
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
Last edited by JakeAlmighty on Apr 13, 2014, 4:43:55 PM
godly build at 151kdps right now with flask...changed a few things around for more survivability. 4offcolors coe rrrg threw in cwdt+enduring+imortal+whirling in my weapon i threw in bloodrage+enhance+crit weakness, enhance+crit weakness adds a shitload of dmg, favorite part about the build is the ability to run almost any map mods. also sitting at top xp in standard with it right now. gg build thanks for posting it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info