[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
"
covedawg_06 wrote:

I know my gems are not lvled (and only lvl 81) shavs is on its way, but as of right now I do only 6k ST

6k?

yeah I was like wtf..I know iam a bit underlvled and gems are as well but wth lol
"
covedawg_06 wrote:
I have no idea how u have so much dps...I have almost the same set up minus the rings/ammy and I don't get any where near 500k dps
"
covedawg_06 wrote:

I know my gems are not lvled (and only lvl 81) shavs is on its way, but as of right now I do only 6k ST
seriously bro?^^ ALMOST SAME GEAR? , btw between drago hunger is way to slow you wont be able to scale the auras a dagger with 2,0 speed and 0 dmg will almost do more dmg with the auras and you need to get some spell dmg or the crown is useless if you got 0 spell dmg there is nothing to x from pain attument
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on May 5, 2014, 10:15:46 AM
Hi, fyndel~

I have a queistion.

When i use the RF gem, my ES is very fast drop, so i cant continu the gem skill, i also using purity of fire gem.

whats wrong..?? lol

Thanks for reading. :D

below my item

Last edited by yjwpig88 on May 5, 2014, 10:51:03 AM
"
yjwpig88 wrote:
Hi, fyndel~

I have a queistion.

When i use the RF gem, my ES is very fast drop, so i cant continu the gem skill, i also using purity of fire gem.

whats wrong..?? lol

Thanks for reading. :D

below my item

you need to empower your purity of fire to lvl 23 that means lvl 21 with lvl3 empower or lvl 4 empower with 20 purity then you take the 2 max fire res node on the tree that will bring you to a decent amount of fire res + pressing the fire res flask will make you take almost no dmg but that meaning you have to always be aktiv and bring a dispel burning flask when the monsters are death but if you got the atziri gloves you can run zealoths oath and vitatlity then you can sustain the rf normaly (doesnt work in minus max , vunerbility maps ) i suggest you to run without rf and concentrate on eq the char to the maxiumum first aka spell dmg shield (rly important) and another ring
Every Class 100
Hey Fyndel,

update you with my gear and then I have some questions about the tree.

I am currently using your Acuities tree. (but as a lvl93, so minus all the points above the +30 dex node, and less an 8% buff node I missed somehow in leveling.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAABX0MfQ48EH8RlhRxFkAXLxmKGo8c3B0UHaok4Sj6LKYtHy2DLagvbzQKN2Y8jkKjQ2NGcUcGTLNQMFXWVupW9VfJWPVZ81yKXypfamNDZOdmnm0Zb55wVnC7cU1yqXYIe9d9435Zf8aApIMJhX2G0YhCj0aP-pAbkNaSfZMnlwaX0JhvmhOaz5u1naOdxKKjpwisqrGQtAy0xbcxt9a4k7k-wBrBxcHzwuzDOsNtxKLGnspK2RPbWdte227b1Nvn4Yjlz-oY6rrr5Ovu7Bjy4fba9zL46_rS-wn7Rfyr

My gear is the following now -

and the following brand new boot -

The boot lets me run lvl26 Wrath and Anger (assuming one of my angers ever dings 21) for much buffed dmg.

I've pulled my US point as the boots cover it, but I wanted your opinion on where to put the rest of the points we can now pull. (and how far up to go)

Is it worth keeping the Cruelty node? Or better to pull all the way out to the Disemboweling nodes. I assume I'll probably fill in the dmg nodes above Alacrity now to start, but where is the optimal spot for the rest of the points? (and the 7 I have yet to acquire)

I also dropped Clarity as an aura now, the mana leech from the gloves has been more than enough as long as I am hitting something and not just firing like a madman at nothing.

Edit: Maybe the Void Barrier cluster of nodes?
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
Last edited by JakeAlmighty on May 5, 2014, 12:36:35 PM
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:

Is it worth keeping the Cruelty node? Or better to pull all the way out to the Disemboweling nodes. I assume I'll probably fill in the dmg nodes above Alacrity now to start, but where is the optimal spot for the rest of the points? (and the 7 I have yet to acquire)

Why keep Cruelty if you can get Throatseeker for 45% crit multi?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAABX0MfQ5ID8QQfxGWFkAXLxmKGo8c3B0UHaoksCj6LJwspi0fLYMtqC9vNAo3Zjt8PI5DY0SrRnFHBkyzUDBVrlXWVupW9VfJWPVZ81yKXypfamNDZOdmnm0Zb55wUnBWcLtw1XFNe9d9435Zf8aApIMJhX2G0YhCj0aPpo_6kBuQ1pJ9kyeXBpfQmG-aE5rPm7Wdo53EoqOnCLGQtAy0xbcxt9a4k7jKuT7AGsBRwcXB88LswzrDbcSixp7KStkT21nbXttu29Tb5-GI44Tlz-q66-Tr7uwY9tr60vsJ_Ks=

I would suggest that for DPS, if you want to feel cozy safe you can always pick up Void Barrier. Do you still need Deep Thoughts?

EDIT: Curious, what are you up to now? 200k yet? :D
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on May 5, 2014, 1:56:18 PM
Last edited by EziO_88 on May 5, 2014, 4:57:50 PM
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:

Why keep Cruelty if you can get Throatseeker for 45% crit multi?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAABX0MfQ5ID8QQfxGWFkAXLxmKGo8c3B0UHaoksCj6LJwspi0fLYMtqC9vNAo3Zjt8PI5DY0SrRnFHBkyzUDBVrlXWVupW9VfJWPVZ81yKXypfamNDZOdmnm0Zb55wUnBWcLtw1XFNe9d9435Zf8aApIMJhX2G0YhCj0aPpo_6kBuQ1pJ9kyeXBpfQmG-aE5rPm7Wdo53EoqOnCLGQtAy0xbcxt9a4k7jKuT7AGsBRwcXB88LswzrDbcSixp7KStkT21nbXttu29Tb5-GI44Tlz-q66-Tr7uwY9tr60vsJ_Ks=

I would suggest that for DPS, if you want to feel cozy safe you can always pick up Void Barrier. Do you still need Deep Thoughts?

EDIT: Curious, what are you up to now? 200k yet? :D

I moved to the tree you suggested for now. Who wants es anyways, more dmg always better <3

I will fix my flasks to use RF later and then try to grab a dps screen. (all my previous dps numbers were without RF in the picture... should be a nice boost.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
Hey Fyndel,

update you with my gear and then I have some questions about the tree.

I am currently using your Acuities tree. (but as a lvl93, so minus all the points above the +30 dex node, and less an 8% buff node I missed somehow in leveling.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAABX0MfQ48EH8RlhRxFkAXLxmKGo8c3B0UHaok4Sj6LKYtHy2DLagvbzQKN2Y8jkKjQ2NGcUcGTLNQMFXWVupW9VfJWPVZ81yKXypfamNDZOdmnm0Zb55wVnC7cU1yqXYIe9d9435Zf8aApIMJhX2G0YhCj0aP-pAbkNaSfZMnlwaX0JhvmhOaz5u1naOdxKKjpwisqrGQtAy0xbcxt9a4k7k-wBrBxcHzwuzDOsNtxKLGnspK2RPbWdte227b1Nvn4Yjlz-oY6rrr5Ovu7Bjy4fba9zL46_rS-wn7Rfyr

My gear is the following now -

and the following brand new boot -

The boot lets me run lvl26 Wrath and Anger (assuming one of my angers ever dings 21) for much buffed dmg.

I've pulled my US point as the boots cover it, but I wanted your opinion on where to put the rest of the points we can now pull. (and how far up to go)

I also dropped Clarity as an aura now, the mana leech from the gloves has been more than enough as long as I am hitting something and not just firing like a madman at nothing.

Edit: Maybe the Void Barrier cluster of nodes?
do you rly wanna use the boots? i mean ye its nice but until they fix snapshoting we rly need ALL the aura nodes to run x4 60% on life , hmmmmmmmmmm but the only thing i could think of is dropping everything on the left side dropp the x4 60% life nodes remove 1 ring and use void eye and run less auras but better ones but i would have to test out how many auras you could run and ye i rly liked the passiv tree from Chundadragon you have to test how much crit you have without the crit chance nodes on the left but ye just play around with the voideye and remove the reserve node and let me know what you did i am curious
Every Class 100
Last edited by Fyndel on May 6, 2014, 1:38:19 AM
Bloodmagic bug... nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info