[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:

The plan was to yolo exalt 3 times, hope for something decent and sell the dagger.

1st roll was weak dex, but 2nd roll was flat phys.

A few eternals to find a good final mod and I managed...

looks rly good in my opinion , now yolo vaal orb and get culling strike (only do it 1 week before the league ends ) GG

Yeah it works very well. It is very similar to the dagger Leppas is using, only with better crit (the one that's been up for mirror in ambush).

I know Flubby finished his dagger last night as well, which beats both of ours by about 10% dps, (Eagle Thirst for viewing) but he's using a spell dmg mod on it instead of phys% and plans on keeping LL in his 6l with it.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
Is shadow viable for this build? If so, anyone have a tree?
IGN: Ciridae
Professional Banana Thrower
Hey Alex,

Any specific plans for the nerf? It seems like the biggest thing is we'll just not be able to use as many auras and use blood magic gems for some of the auras rather than snapshotting. I was thinking of just rerolling my colors on some of my gear and using blood magic gems so I can play with the character as if its already nerfed just to get used to it. Any idea on which auras you'll not use?
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
MrPulp wrote:
Hey Alex,

Any specific plans for the nerf? It seems like the biggest thing is we'll just not be able to use as many auras and use blood magic gems for some of the auras rather than snapshotting. I was thinking of just rerolling my colors on some of my gear and using blood magic gems so I can play with the character as if its already nerfed just to get used to it. Any idea on which auras you'll not use?

i cant tell you exactly about the nerf all i can tell you is , use snapshot aslong as its possible , the time the snapshot nerf will hits gonna be probably a free respecc anyways and a new passiv tree ( 4 month league start ) DONT KNOW EXACTLY though , maybe there are gonna be new auras etc just play like normal and wait until they nerf it dont worry i will update when the nerf comes life and try to min max it as much as i can
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on May 4, 2014, 12:31:56 PM
IGN: Ciridae
Professional Banana Thrower
I have no idea how u have so much dps...I have almost the same set up minus the rings/ammy and I don't get any where near 500k dps
"
covedawg_06 wrote:
I have no idea how u have so much dps...I have almost the same set up minus the rings/ammy and I don't get any where near 500k dps

Well post your gear!! And the rings/ammy is huge, remember his 760k is with RF with Accuracy and no LMP.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on May 5, 2014, 8:08:10 AM

I know my gems are not lvled (and only lvl 81) shavs is on its way, but as of right now I do only 6k ST
Last edited by covedawg_06 on May 5, 2014, 8:31:25 AM
"
covedawg_06 wrote:

I know my gems are not lvled (and only lvl 81) shavs is on its way, but as of right now I do only 6k ST

6k?
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info