Bloodmagic bug... nice
i am a gangster hrrhrhrhrhr
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
Chundadragon wrote:

EDIT: Curious, what are you up to now? 200k yet? :D

Just going to stick this here :D

Nowhere near maxed either - still 7 levels to gain, plenty of room for improvement on my gear, etc.

I think I might die to reflect now tho. Lol.

Still, pretty damn good for Ambush League imo. I haven't seen anybody higher yet, tho somebody could easily be out there.

Need to find myself a gg shield with higher es/spell damage now. (but still keeping the all res I have now on it)
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
Last edited by JakeAlmighty on May 7, 2014, 4:19:04 AM
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
"
Chundadragon wrote:

Nowhere near maxed either - still 7 levels to gain, plenty of room for improvement on my gear, etc.

Still, pretty damn good for Ambush League imo. I haven't seen anybody higher yet, tho somebody could easily be out there.

Need to find myself a gg shield with higher es/spell damage now. (but still keeping the all res I have now on it)

How am I supposed to read that? :/

Btw - tip, bless your gear - so many people don't do it and I think I saw one of your rings 21% crit !!!!!!
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on May 7, 2014, 4:43:00 AM
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
"
Chundadragon wrote:

How am I supposed to read that? :/

Btw - tip, bless your gear - so many people don't do it and I think I saw one of your rings 21% crit !!!!!!

Not sure why it's tiny - it's huge on my screen.

The dps laodout is just under 300k.

To clarify what I'm doing atm -

I'm snapshotting lvl26 Anger and Wrath onto my hp. (lvl21 aura gems, lvl4 Empower in a +1 all gems boot) - so x2 60% auras on my HP.

Then I pull Empower out of the boot and put lvl21 Purity of Fire into that red slot. (so lvl22 purity.) Snapshot lvl22 PoF and lvl21 Purity of Elements onto hp. (so now x2 60% and x2 40% on hp)

Switch helm to CoE, Empower goes into shield to cast Discipline (lvl23 with the Empower, still need a lvl21 Disc gem) on mana, then Haste (lvl21) and Hatred (still lvl20) also on mana. (so x3 60% on mana)

I dropped Clarity as an aura when I got Acuity - not necessary. I am carrying a mana flask however because if you overspam and hit nothing you will be oom with low regen. As long as you hit something you will be full on mana always. (instantly)

I am using Righteous Fire now. Even without Ruby Flask up I can easily sustain it through leech (acuity OP) and with Ruby up (which is Surgeon ofc so always up) it barely even hurts. (Ruby takes me to 92% fire res)

In between packs I just Douse off the RF with a flask and flick it on again when I'm about to hit stuff again. If we're moving fast, can just be left on.

So to any experienced snapshotters out there - is there a better way to be doing this? (Is it worth trying to Empower the Purity of Fire to go to 94% fire res? I dunno.)

The mana reserve with Discipline empowered is 178 which is a little bit low but it's still working fine. (with mana pot to reset pool if I go oom because run out of enemies)
Last edited by JakeAlmighty on May 7, 2014, 5:48:28 AM
300/80=3.75K DPS/1%Acc

400Acc~3-4%... I don't know your gear but could give an easy dps upgrade
"
Ceratoidei wrote:
300/80=3.75K DPS/1%Acc

400Acc~3-4%... I don't know your gear but could give an easy dps upgrade

Yes, I am looking for more accuracy to put on my gear. One of my rings has a mid roll, but I'm having trouble finding a high roll for the other ring (that still has the stuff I need) on it. Ammy is also tough to replace on Ambush.

Going to Blessed the amulet as suggested by Chundadragon. He's picky about these things ;) lol

Will post for you below -

A question... could somebody put up a calculation of the aura ele dmg?
I'm still lvling my char...

Around ~200 edmg of a lvl24 Aura
Buff (1.5) * Spell (2.2) * Aura Effect (1.5) * Wed (1.9) = 8.9
But you seem to reach a multi of 20... pls clarify ;) and I'm just on a phone and don't have the skill tree with the right numbers infront of me

Kind regards
"
Ceratoidei wrote:

But you seem to reach a multi of 20... pls clarify ;) and I'm just on a phone and don't have the skill tree with the right numbers infront of me

Kind regards

Your not factoring crit chance and crit multi?
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
Ceratoidei wrote:

Kind regards

Your not factoring crit chance and crit multi?

It's about the one hit dmg shown in the screenshot :)
Crit and crit multi will be combined with ias and give the tooltip dps
I'm close

With 7 Power Charges Up and for lvl26 Anger we would get this:
~190eDMG * (1.78 Aura * 1.21 Buff * 2.82 Spell * 2.12 Wed * (1.69 ProjDmg?)) * 0.66 (ST) * 1.6 More Wed

But if ProjDmg has to taken into account Fyndel seems to use a lower lvl Aura, otherwise I'd end up with more avg Dmg per hit...
But anyway even with a lvl21 Aura which should be reached by everybody you would get ~2000Dmg per hit
Going lowlife + using a 2aps weapon would let you reach 40k dps just with wrath and anger, which is way more compared to the other st guides :)

=> We could create a budget version with Lorica and Crown, which would provide up to 100k DPS for less than half of the price and still around 4k ES
Last edited by Ceratoidei on May 8, 2014, 3:55:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info