[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
Ceratoidei wrote:
I'm close

With 7 Power Charges Up and for lvl26 Anger we would get this:
~190eDMG * (1.78 Aura * 1.21 Buff * 2.82 Spell * 2.12 Wed * (1.69 ProjDmg?)) * 0.66 (ST) * 1.6 More Wed

But if ProjDmg has to taken into account Fyndel seems to use a lower lvl Aura, otherwise I'd end up with more avg Dmg per hit...
But anyway even with a lvl21 Aura which should be reached by everybody you would get ~2000Dmg per hit
Going lowlife + using a 2aps weapon would let you reach 40k dps just with wrath and anger, which is way more compared to the other st guides :)

=> We could create a budget version with Lorica and Crown, which would provide up to 100k DPS for less than half of the price and still around 4k ES

I think Fyndel just Empowers his auras rather than having them in a +1 boot as well. (so lvl24 Anger/Wrath probably).
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
I got a quetion.I don't know if you need the 20% increased mana to cast the auras,but if you don't,isnt this tree better?(the lv100-acuity tree)

You have the same ES,6% more increased attack speed,20% more crit chance(global not relying on charges),and 45% increased multiplier,which i assume is a much bigger buffer than 28% spell damage(but i could be wrong)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow
"
Poutsos wrote:
I got a quetion.I don't know if you need the 20% increased mana to cast the auras,but if you don't,isnt this tree better?(the lv100-acuity tree)

You have the same ES,6% more increased attack speed,20% more crit chance(global not relying on charges),and 45% increased multiplier,which i assume is a much bigger buffer than 28% spell damage(but i could be wrong)

deadly precision is way to much crit chance and i am already overcapped long before that and the 3% attackspeed nodes suck , but i like the rest , you forgot to take the left power charge
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on May 8, 2014, 1:58:11 PM
"
"
Poutsos wrote:

deadly precision is way to much crit chance and i am already overcapped long before that and the 3% attackspeed nodes suck , but i like the rest , you forgot to take the left power charge

I did not forget it,i left it out on purpose.Deadly presicion= 120% crit chance.2 power charges = 100% crit chance.Since as you said are overcapped,and i already lft out the spell damage by power charge,why rely on power charge,when you can get more steadily?With Deadly presicion and 5 power charges,you stand at 20% more crit chance than 7 power charges,and you have the free 6% attack speed.Not to mention that you start out with higher crit,so you gain the charges even faster.

BTW:And if you are that much overcaped,you can even leave out the final power charge on shadow as well and get even more damage.You will only lose 30% crit.Who gives a fuck about power charge duration,you are hitting shit all the time.

example:

Both trees grant the same ES,and as DPS goes:
Your tree: 150% crit chance+28% spell damage
This tree: 120% crit chance+65%multiplier+6%attack speed

Really if with 30% less crit chance you are capped,there is no reason to go for the first tree IMO

Edit:I don't think you will be capped though,i forgot the ambusher has 9 base crit.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow
Last edited by Poutsos on May 8, 2014, 7:21:33 PM
"
Poutsos wrote:
"
"
Poutsos wrote:

I did not forget it,i left it out on purpose.Deadly presicion= 120% crit chance.2 power charges = 100% crit chance.Since as you said are overcapped,and i already lft out the spell damage by power charge,why rely on power charge,when you can get more steadily?With Deadly presicion and 5 power charges,you stand at 20% more crit chance than 7 power charges,and you have the free 6% attack speed.Not to mention that you start out with higher crit,so you gain the charges even faster.

BTW:And if you are that much overcaped,you can even leave out the final power charge on shadow as well and get even more damage.You will only lose 30% crit.Who gives a fuck about power charge duration,you are hitting shit all the time.

example:

Both trees grant the same ES,and as DPS goes:
Your tree: 150% crit chance+28% spell damage
This tree: 120% crit chance+65%multiplier+6%attack speed

Really if with 30% less crit chance you are capped,there is no reason to go for the first tree IMO

Edit:I don't think you will be capped though,i forgot the ambusher has 9 base crit.
Your probably right about the crit chance , but you forgot the Int+Mana your tree doesnt have , for me for example i can dropp the rainbowstrides and use 300es 30ms 45% all res boots and as i said overcapped as hell meaining i want more spell dmg instead of crit chance effective nodes , but ye the crit multiplier is good

fixed it :
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAt9bbWS2osZCDCUZxb560DOGIykqTJ1v06rodqsM6HNw0CjyOm7V_xjdmV8kZiqKjwcV-WRGWLKYo-i2D-wnB8w_E7BiIQqxmVupwu5DW6-6XBvbaXIptGTt8j_rDbZAb2HYFfdkTuJPEohqPLR-4ynvX2-dwVizhL2-nCAx9TLNHBpoTjoqPRhB_UDDC7F9q29QdFMae2160xfrS6-SX0GaeFy9fKlb1wBpxTWTnhtG5Plnzms9V1iSw226sqphvQ2OApH3jcqmSfbcx9zLlz1j16hidxPjrJOEUcftFDjwX6kKjn8t2CJ2j_Ks=
that was the build what allowed me to dropp the rainbowstrides , everybody should fit ther build on there own gear , my passiv tree is just an idee to work around it and get started
Every Class 100
"

Your probably right about the crit chance , but you forgot the Int+Mana your tree doesnt have , for me for example i can dropp the rainbowstrides and use 300es 30ms 45% all res boots and as i said overcapped as hell meaining i want more spell dmg instead of crit chance effective nodes , but ye the crit multiplier is good

fixed it :
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAt9bbWS2osZCDCUZxb560DOGIykqTJ1v06rodqsM6HNw0CjyOm7V_xjdmV8kZiqKjwcV-WRGWLKYo-i2D-wnB8w_E7BiIQqxmVupwu5DW6-6XBvbaXIptGTt8j_rDbZAb2HYFfdkTuJPEohqPLR-4ynvX2-dwVizhL2-nCAx9TLNHBpoTjoqPRhB_UDDC7F9q29QdFMae2160xfrS6-SX0GaeFy9fKlb1wBpxTWTnhtG5Plnzms9V1iSw226sqphvQ2OApH3jcqmSfbcx9zLlz1j16hidxPjrJOEUcftFDjwX6kKjn8t2CJ2j_Ks=
that was the build what allowed me to dropp the rainbowstrides , everybody should fit ther build on there own gear , my passiv tree is just an idee to work around it and get started [/quote]

Yeah man,i know about the mana.Actually on my first quetion,the first thing i stated was I got a quetion.I don't know if you need the 20% increased mana....

I can't understand how you are THAT overcapped,so you can just leave out 100% crit chance by the 2 power charges.Are you using the crit chane gem as well,and gain charges from other source?

Anyway,congratz!You have propably the best geared character in the game.I really think you have absolutely nothing to improve on your gear,except maybe the boots(you can have 350es+ boots,since i don't beleive you need movement speed,with such insane speed on your whirling blades)
"
I can't understand how you are THAT overcapped,so you can just leave out 100% crit chance by the 2 power charges.Are you using the crit chane gem as well,and gain charges from other source?
hm i guess its because i am using 2 diamond rings and my amu crit chance is good divined aswell and i got the lvl100passiv tree , but ye even if not crit capped having abit less then crit cap is not a problem cause crit weakness gives 9-10% crit on trash monsters

Every Class 100
Last edited by Fyndel on May 9, 2014, 4:53:09 PM
Yo alex, I know you said I should probably get the amulet or dagger as ym next gear upgrade, but do you think buying some of the atziri gloves would be a better thing to do instead?
"
dagoncrowgg wrote:
Yo alex, I know you said I should probably get the amulet or dagger as ym next gear upgrade, but do you think buying some of the atziri gloves would be a better thing to do instead?

Getting atziri gloves right now isn't the best choice economically speaking. They are losing value very fast, they'll probably be half the current price in a few weeks. It's very tempting because they are insane but I think it's smarter to wait.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
"
stzbttln wrote:
"
dagoncrowgg wrote:

Getting atziri gloves right now isn't the best choice economically speaking. They are losing value very fast, they'll probably be half the current price in a few weeks. It's very tempting because they are insane but I think it's smarter to wait.

Agree. Also the fact that if he can mirror either Loathe Bane and/or the amulet he can probably get through uber a few times and nab his own pair of gloves.

Aside - that may not actually be possible, not sure what the cost of an uber run is in standard atm. I failed my first Ambush uber attempt the other day (didn't have the defense setup needed to make it past the 3, Vaals were easy and Atziri will be easy; those 3 are HARD) but it only cost me 15ex for the attempt. Farming his own gloves may be prohibitive on standard.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info