[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
dagoncrowgg wrote:
Hey alex, just another great question, I wanna know what I should upgrade into, especially now that the snapshotting nerf is 100%. here is my current gear:

What should I upgrade first? I have a decent amount of ex in liquid currency but only enough for about 1 mirror. I would really like to invest in gear that won't go down post-nerf.

Thanks!
dagger or amulet , after you got one of those search for a diamond ring to replace the two stone ring
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
dagoncrowgg wrote:
Hey alex, just another great question, I wanna know what I should upgrade into, especially now that the snapshotting nerf is 100%. here is my current gear:

What should I upgrade first? I have a decent amount of ex in liquid currency but only enough for about 1 mirror. I would really like to invest in gear that won't go down post-nerf.

Thanks!

If you got ~1 mirror, you could save up for the mirror fee for Loath Bane - that would be the biggest DPS increase for you. That item is unlikely to change in value post-nerf.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on May 2, 2014, 7:47:13 PM
Yeah, I was thinking the amulet or the dagger. I think I'm going to try and buy one that already got mirrored for a bit of a discount hopefully. Thanks for the advice everyone.
which nerf is everyone talking about?
"
reaperpi wrote:

Snapshot fix confirmed to be coming in patch 1.2 (the next set of 4 month leagues after Ambush/invasion)
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
"
reaperpi wrote:

Snapshot fix confirmed to be coming in patch 1.2 (the next set of 4 month leagues after Ambush/invasion)

is malachai blood magic auras going to be changed?
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on May 3, 2014, 5:20:08 AM
"
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
"
reaperpi wrote:

is malachai blood magic auras going to be changed?

Yeah bye bye malachai snapshotting
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015

The plan was to yolo exalt 3 times, hope for something decent and sell the dagger.

1st roll was weak dex, but 2nd roll was flat phys.

A few eternals to find a good final mod and I managed...

+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:

The plan was to yolo exalt 3 times, hope for something decent and sell the dagger.

1st roll was weak dex, but 2nd roll was flat phys.

A few eternals to find a good final mod and I managed...

looks rly good in my opinion , now yolo vaal orb and get culling strike ( only do it 1 week before the league ends ) GG
Every Class 100
"
reaperpi wrote:
snap shot nerf , dont worry it wont be the biggest nerf it will effect the build for sure but we just have to take more crit / crit multi nodes and done but i think the dmg will dropp from 120k gmp to like 80k gmp so thats alot but still right now the build is way to good.
Every Class 100

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info