[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
@OP

What was your paper DPS with in the Uber-Atziri 0 deaths video with GMP and with LMP? I notice you also switched between Projectile Speed and Physical Projectile Attack Damage, how much difference in the tooltip dps does that make?

He has a billion screenshots with like every gem combination.

Oh, you're right. I missed that final spoiler.
"
Darkaleb wrote:
Hi Alex, a lot of compliments for your guide, it's awesome!
Only one question, the screenshots of the guide are referred to maligaro or atziri acuity equipped?
Cause i have more or less your same equip (atziri included) and gem setup but i do around 90k less with LMP+faster attacks configuration (150k instead of 240 like you). Yes, i'm lvl 92 and do not have lvl 21 auras, but 90k is a lot... :-)

Thx for your help!
screen shots were made with maligaros and 24 wrath
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
Darkaleb wrote:
Hi Alex, a lot of compliments for your guide, it's awesome!
Only one question, the screenshots of the guide are referred to maligaro or atziri acuity equipped?
Cause i have more or less your same equip (atziri included) and gem setup but i do around 90k less with LMP+faster attacks configuration (150k instead of 240 like you). Yes, i'm lvl 92 and do not have lvl 21 auras, but 90k is a lot... :-)

Thx for your help!

post your gear and links so we can see whats missing :)
"Path of nurfs" - LVL 100 + LVL 100 + LVL 100 ENDGAME REAVER
"1.3.0 Path of nurfs 3. expansion"
Shops: 1031762,774343,883462,371756,1091096,1099789,1260674
Reaver Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/velo1337/videos
Last edited by danisonxtc on Apr 29, 2014, 6:09:23 AM

yolo Regal?

I have some resources to craft it after, if it was Tyrannical over cruel I would eternal it from this point for sure.

Thanks for advice :D
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:

yolo Regal?

I have some resources to craft it after, if it was Tyrannical over cruel I would eternal it from this point for sure.

Thanks for advice :D
hm i would eternal once and if gets something alright then yolo ex until 6 and then eternal back if shit then just yolo everything again
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
recoment doing that on a tyranical not t2 XD
IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow
"
Jauer wrote:
recoment doing that on a tyranical not t2 XD

if you had tyrannical and t1 as you have to et/regal for another t1 or t2 depending on what you are aiming for.. you could et then yolo ex to 6 a tyrannical roll but then you've greatly underestimated the cost of crafting a dagger.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on May 1, 2014, 10:32:59 AM

If it was Tyrannical I'd eternal it every step of the way until the end of Ambush League if necessary haha.

As is we are here - T3 lightning roll off the Regal which is ok, sadly not on the phys path.

Which is currently only slightly less dps than my current ele dagger due to the higher attack speed.

(current dagger)

For reference this is the only dagger I know of currently up for mirror service in Ambush -

http://poe.xyz.is/search/omarimarasaher

ILoveFly is working on his Tyrannical dagger but last I checked has gone broke at 4 t1 mods and is unwilling to sell the dagger as is.

So really the question is - I could finish the dagger properly with ET crafting (aiming for Crit chance, crit multi, split phys/acc, flat phys, and accepting the T3 lightning damage in place of one of them.)

or I could just yolo exalt it 3 times and use it as is waiting for a mirror target to be finished. (or my own Tyrannical alt roll)

I've always been a "buy the finished product type" rather than make it myself so I'm a bit new to a big crafting project. Just been alt/regaling a Diamond ring endlessly and the Ambusher for a while.

thanks guys. I also really need to buy rings as I've been delaying it and it's costing me big dps. Currently lvl90 in Ambush on this Scion.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:

If it was Tyrannical I'd eternal it every step of the way until the end of Ambush League if necessary haha.

As is we are here - T3 lightning roll off the Regal which is ok, sadly not on the phys path.

Which is currently only slightly less dps than my current ele dagger due to the higher attack speed.

(current dagger)

For reference this is the only dagger I know of currently up for mirror service in Ambush -

http://poe.xyz.is/search/omarimarasaher

ILoveFly is working on his Tyrannical dagger but last I checked has gone broke at 4 t1 mods and is unwilling to sell the dagger as is.

So really the question is - I could finish the dagger properly with ET crafting (aiming for Crit chance, crit multi, split phys/acc, flat phys, and accepting the T3 lightning damage in place of one of them.)

or I could just yolo exalt it 3 times and use it as is waiting for a mirror target to be finished. (or my own Tyrannical alt roll)

I've always been a "buy the finished product type" rather than make it myself so I'm a bit new to a big crafting project. Just been alt/regaling a Diamond ring endlessly and the Ambusher for a while.

thanks guys. I also really need to buy rings as I've been delaying it and it's costing me big dps. Currently lvl90 in Ambush on this Scion.

Bear in mind that without the flat phys roll, the T2 phys% ain't gunna shine. If I were you, I'd buy a better dagger, the crit on it is pretty bad - you can get better for 5-10 ex. Rings and daggers are both pretty difficult to craft but if ILoveFly's dagger is on the working, I'd wait for him to finish it.

If the jewellery is lacking then I'd improve that first since it's HUGE, yolo ex the dagger 3 times if you want but I doubt you can hit a flat phys and crit roll unless you're lucky. There's no point in settling for a half-rate phys dagger.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on May 1, 2014, 2:07:41 PM
Hey alex, just another great question, I wanna know what I should upgrade into, especially now that the snapshotting nerf is 100%. here is my current gear:

What should I upgrade first? I have a decent amount of ex in liquid currency but only enough for about 1 mirror. I would really like to invest in gear that won't go down post-nerf.

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info