"
zoocubes wrote:
i like this neck for CI :)
y the amulet isnt good for this build at all
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
NotACuckRoach wrote:
I finally found time to read your guide. Very nicely done. It's neat, so it is. Well done and well played. Hats off to a friend! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

"
ty that means alot to me , lots of hate latly eventhough i am not a guy who cares as much about stuff but still

Haters gonna be haters. Leave em'. You should just eat them for breakfast. Do it exactly like this, here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oyk5dOZD1q4

Cheers, mate ♪(*^^)o∀*∀o(^^*)♪
haha gg ty man!
Every Class 100
Whats your chance to crit?

Also, do your pots have 100% uptime due to surgeon mod?

You dont need life leech on non-reflect maps? Where is your regen coming from?

ty

edit; finally, did you consider saffells + purity auras so you could hit 100% resist and give Atziri the middle finger?
Dear GGG, please make Mac version
Last edited by Teridax on Apr 28, 2014, 1:53:06 AM
"
Teridax wrote:

ty

edit; finally, did you consider saffells + purity auras so you could hit 100% resist and give Atziri the middle finger?

crit chance is 95% , uptime is almost 100% just hard to press everytime , no life leech gem in reflect maps BUT when you get the atziri gloves no life leech gem in reflect maps eather , i already showed uber atziri my middle finger no need to improve it with 20+ kills
Every Class 100
"
Teridax wrote:

ty

if you think saffels is better for that build even against uber atziri. you have not understood the build ....
"Path of nurfs" - LVL 100 + LVL 100 + LVL 100 ENDGAME REAVER
"1.3.0 Path of nurfs 3. expansion"
Shops: 1031762,774343,883462,371756,1091096,1099789,1260674
Reaver Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/velo1337/videos
@OP

What was your paper DPS with in the Uber-Atziri 0 deaths video with GMP and with LMP? I notice you also switched between Projectile Speed and Physical Projectile Attack Damage, how much difference in the tooltip dps does that make?
Last edited by Crocodarrel on Apr 28, 2014, 4:21:41 AM
"
@OP

What was your paper DPS with in the Uber-Atziri 0 deaths video with GMP and with LMP? I notice you also switched between Projectile Speed and Physical Projectile Attack Damage, how much difference in the tooltip dps does that make?

He has a billion screenshots with like every gem combination.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
"
Teridax wrote:

ty

crit chance is 95% , uptime is almost 100% just hard to press everytime , no life leech gem in reflect maps BUT when you get the atziri gloves no life leech gem in reflect maps eather , i already showed uber atziri my middle finger no need to improve it with 20+ kills

ty for answering
just one more clarification

How do you get 95% crit? Because with the base 9.4% crit on your dagger you need ~1000% increased chance to crit. Your power charges give you ~400 but where is the other 600?

thanks!
Dear GGG, please make Mac version
"
Teridax wrote:
"
"
Teridax wrote:

ty

ty for answering
just one more clarification

How do you get 95% crit? Because with the base 9.4% crit on your dagger you need ~1000% increased chance to crit. Your power charges give you ~400 but where is the other 600?

thanks!
passiv tree? the left side gives alot of crit chance
Every Class 100
Hi Alex, a lot of compliments for your guide, it's awesome!
Only one question, the screenshots of the guide are referred to maligaro or atziri acuity equipped?
Cause i have more or less your same equip (atziri included) and gem setup but i do around 90k less with LMP+faster attacks configuration (150k instead of 240 like you). Yes, i'm lvl 92 and do not have lvl 21 auras, but 90k is a lot... :-)

Thx for your help!
Last edited by Darkaleb on Apr 28, 2014, 11:21:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info