[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
"
swib wrote:
hahaha I have plenty regrets, bought 160 to reespec the shadow (to try this build) then I created this scion, but in shadow I didnt had to use that much.

I will lose a helluva of chance to crit and reespec then. I dont think that will help, but I will do it anyways :D I will get (8 + 18 + 8) ES from witch.

I can play with whirling blades too, but sometimes desync is a bitch, and in this map was the doors, vaal pyramid. When I had to open doors they were already shooting hard. Then I got out with whirling baldes and throwed the ST to leech, before I could leech anothers hits came. R.I.P

Like I said, is just silly deaths, sometimes I die so fast to theses projectiles monsters. The frog that leaps, I learned how to play against, only with faster mov speed and fast cast spped they are a pain in the ass now. When I see them I just throw spectral throw and Whirling backwards, until I kill them.

But there's still the ones that shoots projectiles from the tail and now this damned four tits. Thoses I couldnt figure out a way to kill easy. They are generally in a room in residence (map lvl 74) and well spread..., So you cant hit all at the same time and get hit to all of them. I managed to survive a lot in theses situations now, but its always dangerous...

I'm kinda confused by your predicament.

I faceroll everything I've tried so far (way above lvl68 maps, and they're rolled aggressively) and I'm using crappy Ambush gear. (not sure what gear you have on)

Currently 5k ES myself. (lvl82)

This is my gear, maybe i'm just a noob then. I'm lvl 83 atm, dying a bit so its hard to level up now.
"
swib wrote:
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
"
swib wrote:
hahaha I have plenty regrets, bought 160 to reespec the shadow (to try this build) then I created this scion, but in shadow I didnt had to use that much.

I will lose a helluva of chance to crit and reespec then. I dont think that will help, but I will do it anyways :D I will get (8 + 18 + 8) ES from witch.

I can play with whirling blades too, but sometimes desync is a bitch, and in this map was the doors, vaal pyramid. When I had to open doors they were already shooting hard. Then I got out with whirling baldes and throwed the ST to leech, before I could leech anothers hits came. R.I.P

Like I said, is just silly deaths, sometimes I die so fast to theses projectiles monsters. The frog that leaps, I learned how to play against, only with faster mov speed and fast cast spped they are a pain in the ass now. When I see them I just throw spectral throw and Whirling backwards, until I kill them.

But there's still the ones that shoots projectiles from the tail and now this damned four tits. Thoses I couldnt figure out a way to kill easy. They are generally in a room in residence (map lvl 74) and well spread..., So you cant hit all at the same time and get hit to all of them. I managed to survive a lot in theses situations now, but its always dangerous...

I'm kinda confused by your predicament.

I faceroll everything I've tried so far (way above lvl68 maps, and they're rolled aggressively) and I'm using crappy Ambush gear. (not sure what gear you have on)

Currently 5k ES myself. (lvl82)

This is my gear, maybe i'm just a noob then. I'm lvl 83 atm, dying a bit so its hard to level up now.

i mean your gear looks pretty good for budget try to improvre your diamond ring its garbage
and what belt do you use?
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by MildorDArkehn on Apr 26, 2014, 6:33:01 AM
my hate thread is gonna have more comments then my guide thread soon :/
Every Class 100
"

i mean your gear looks pretty good for budget try to improvre your diamond ring its garbage
and what belt do you use?

Its auxium, sorry I forgot to link
"

Well the general discussion forum is just a cess pit... I'm sure any decent player (and probably the devs at GGG) is very impressed by all the synergy in your build and I loved the min/maxing in your Uber video, that's playing the game to the max imo.

I've been trying your build myself, well, not your build exactly but one inspired by it to work on a lower budget whilst I gather more currency. My gear is similar to swib (in fact even worse) but unlike him I'm not really having any problems. I only have 45k dps atm (running a crappy dagger I bought for 5 chaos whilst I save up to mirror AXN's) and whilst I definitely don't carry 6 man parties in 78s, I feel like I contribute enough to be a valid member of the party especially with all the auras that you bring. I have 5.5K ES myself at 82 and never die unless I'm slacking, I don't run Auxium and make do with 2x remove freeze flasks. I sold all my gear from other char to fund this, and whilst I know I am a long way off playing the build properly, I like having lots of things to aim for (my last character was a lot cheaper and I got bored getting it closed to max).

Thank you for posting this thread!
IGN: Mezzovoce
Shop: 958901
GMT (London)
Last edited by Sotto_voce on Apr 26, 2014, 12:15:55 PM
"
Sotto_voce wrote:
"

Well the general discussion forum is just a cess pit... I'm sure any decent player (and probably the devs at GGG) is very impressed by all the synergy in your build and I loved the min/maxing in your Uber video, that's playing the game to the max imo.

I've been trying your build myself, well, not your build exactly but one inspired by it to work on a lower budget whilst I gather more currency. My gear is similar to swib (in fact even worse) but unlike him I'm not really having any problems. I only have 45k dps atm (running a crappy dagger I bought for 5 chaos whilst I save up to mirror AXN's) and whilst I definitely don't carry 6 man parties in 78s, I feel like I contribute enough to be a valid member of the party especially with all the auras that you bring. I have 5.5K ES myself at 82 and never die unless I'm slacking, I don't run Auxium and make do with 2x remove freeze flasks. I sold all my gear from other char to fund this, and whilst I know I am a long way off playing the build properly, I like having lots of things to aim for (my last character was a lot cheaper and I got bored getting it closed to max).

How can you have more ES and more DPS if your equps are worse? :O

Someday I died 3 times because I was frozen by the boss of lvl 68 map REEF. I run now with a dispel frozen too, even with auxium, dont drop it.

I usually dont are having problems all the time, in fact, the majority of my walk are easy. I just die so fasssst sometimes, that in level 83 hurts a lot and will hurt even more in higher levels...

The build are very good, not complaining or anything, I'm just trying to figure out how to not die, since is this that will put me in 90+
"
Sotto_voce wrote:
"

ty that means alot to me , lots of hate latly eventhough i am not a guy who cares as much about stuff but still
Every Class 100
"
swib wrote:

How can you have more ES and more DPS if your equps are worse? :O

Someday I died 3 times because I was frozen by the boss of lvl 68 map REEF. I run now with a dispel frozen too, even with auxium, dont drop it.

I usually dont are having problems all the time, in fact, the majority of my walk are easy. I just die so fasssst sometimes, that in level 83 hurts a lot and will hurt even more in higher levels...

The build are very good, not complaining or anything, I'm just trying to figure out how to not die, since is this that will put me in 90+

Your stubbornness feels like a troll, sorry - You get frozen by 68 map boss? Auxium works off max ES to determine freeze duration as you would know - it's clear you've ignored everyone's advice again :/

"
How can you have more ES and more DPS if your equps are worse?

The passive tree mate. Fix your passive tree.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Apr 26, 2014, 1:27:04 PM
"

take it ez and grow up a bit of stone skin. ppl need something to bitch around. while ppl get used to aura snap shotting but passives snap shoting is something new, so no wonder they are scream and pointing with fingers at you :) kind of witch hunting..

Meanwhile, you can check flubby videos where he done it without passvie snap shotting, so you can probably do it yourself and shut ppl down :)
IGN: MsAnnoyance
Last edited by qquno on Apr 26, 2014, 1:59:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info