[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
swib wrote:

How can you have more ES and more DPS if your equps are worse? :O

Someday I died 3 times because I was frozen by the boss of lvl 68 map REEF. I run now with a dispel frozen too, even with auxium, dont drop it.

I usually dont are having problems all the time, in fact, the majority of my walk are easy. I just die so fasssst sometimes, that in level 83 hurts a lot and will hurt even more in higher levels...

The build are very good, not complaining or anything, I'm just trying to figure out how to not die, since is this that will put me in 90+

Your stubbornness feels like a troll, sorry - You get frozen by 68 map boss? Auxium works off max ES to determine freeze duration as you would know - it's clear you've ignored everyone's advice again :/

"
How can you have more ES and more DPS if your equps are worse?

The passive tree mate. Fix your passive tree.

First you call me troll for foucsing in DPS and not ES. Then you say that he have more DPS and more ES with worse equip because passive tree... Dont get it at all, you seems the troll to me.

I would agree with stubbornness, but again I'm leaving my feedback. Looking for another way to not die than focusing in ES, since it drop so easy anyway.

This build are good, I dont said anything different than this the whole time, ppl will search for the build and I think a bit of feedback are good. If the ES route will prevent ppl die like all of you say, the new guy will do that, because he have my feedback that i'm dying without doing it.
"
swib wrote:

First you call me troll for foucsing in DPS and not ES. Then you say that he have more DPS and more ES with worse equip because passive tree... Dont get it at all, you seems the troll to me.

I would agree with stubbornness, but again I'm leaving my feedback. Looking for another way to not die than focusing in ES, since it drop so easy anyway.

This build are good, I dont said anything different than this the whole time, ppl will search for the build and I think a bit of feedback are good. If the ES route will prevent ppl die like all of you say, the new guy will do that, because he have my feedback that i'm dying without doing it.

Don't have anything more to say, all I can say is thanks for proving the obvious fact that by taking no ES, you will even die in level 68 maps with 100s of ex of gear.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Apr 26, 2014, 3:27:12 PM
"
swib wrote:
"
Sotto_voce wrote:
"
my hate thread is gonna have more comments then my guide thread soon :/

Well the general discussion forum is just a cess pit... I'm sure any decent player (and probably the devs at GGG) is very impressed by all the synergy in your build and I loved the min/maxing in your Uber video, that's playing the game to the max imo.

I've been trying your build myself, well, not your build exactly but one inspired by it to work on a lower budget whilst I gather more currency. My gear is similar to swib (in fact even worse) but unlike him I'm not really having any problems. I only have 45k dps atm (running a crappy dagger I bought for 5 chaos whilst I save up to mirror AXN's) and whilst I definitely don't carry 6 man parties in 78s, I feel like I contribute enough to be a valid member of the party especially with all the auras that you bring. I have 5.5K ES myself at 82 and never die unless I'm slacking, I don't run Auxium and make do with 2x remove freeze flasks. I sold all my gear from other char to fund this, and whilst I know I am a long way off playing the build properly, I like having lots of things to aim for (my last character was a lot cheaper and I got bored getting it closed to max).

Thank you for posting this thread!

How can you have more ES and more DPS if your equps are worse? :O

Someday I died 3 times because I was frozen by the boss of lvl 68 map REEF. I run now with a dispel frozen too, even with auxium, dont drop it.

I usually dont are having problems all the time, in fact, the majority of my walk are easy. I just die so fasssst sometimes, that in level 83 hurts a lot and will hurt even more in higher levels...

The build are very good, not complaining or anything, I'm just trying to figure out how to not die, since is this that will put me in 90+

If you want I'll link my gear that I'm using right now now. But you have to work around what you have, don't just follow Fyndel's passive tree blindly when he has such awesome gear.

Alot of this gear is basically self found (all the jewellery) whilst I wait for more stuff to sell. I'm almost too embarrassed to post it :p.

Spoiler
IGN: Mezzovoce
Shop: 958901
GMT (London)
Last edited by Sotto_voce on Apr 26, 2014, 3:34:02 PM
Gear update since we all seem to be doing them :D

I am saving up for a mirror right now in Ambush - the guy crafting the dagger to copy is going to need some more time before he's ready so it's not a big rush anyways.

Weakest slots by far is my jewellery - they're all self found and I'm rolling on a Diamond Ring atm to build a replacement.

One thing that was suggested to me as a possibility was doing the following -

corrupting these

until you get a RRBB one that has the implicit +1 to all gems.

The downside is that we lose some ES from dropping Rainbows, but the upsides are -

- don't need US in the passive tree. Saves potentially many points depending how you respec it.

- don't need any strength on your jewellery. (less relevant maybe if you have perfect mirrored jewellery)

Edit: Should also note the +1 to all gems upside. Lvl22 aura gems in the boots? mmm

That also assumes that you're capped on resists without the +20% from RS but that's not too hard imo.

He's running it with that setup but I haven't tried it yet - thoughts anyone?

Edit: The Purities are just sitting in those slots leveling. My offhand has Enhance and Empower tied to leveled Enlightens spamming them to max level as fast as possible. Wrath in helm is also an extra for rolling to get a lvl21 one lol.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
Last edited by JakeAlmighty on Apr 26, 2014, 6:49:23 PM
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:

-snip-

We seem to be in a fairly similar place. I should have enough in pure ex to convert to fusing and link my Shavs barring awful RNG, when I get the balls to do it! Also saving up for the mirror slowly but surely, shouldn't be too long until I get it depending on luck. Gonna get dual Tamings to replace my rings as a cheap option, but guess you can't do that being on Ambush. :(

As for the Paws, I might actually have to try them also. The massive stats they provide completely slipped my mind and I'm currently pretty pushed for stat requirements and the +60 on the boots would more than compensate for the loss on the way to Unwavering Stance. Also allows you to run Grace without spending a lot of points to travel to Iron Reflexes.
IGN: Mezzovoce
Shop: 958901
GMT (London)
Last edited by Sotto_voce on Apr 26, 2014, 7:14:10 PM
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:

I am saving up for a mirror right now in Ambush - the guy crafting the dagger to copy is going to need some more time before he's ready so it's not a big rush anyways.

Weakest slots by far is my jewellery - they're all self found and I'm rolling on a Diamond Ring atm to build a replacement.

corrupting these

The downside is that we lose some ES from dropping Rainbows, but the upsides are -

- don't need US in the passive tree. Saves potentially many points depending how you respec it.

- don't need any strength on your jewellery. (less relevant maybe if you have perfect mirrored jewellery)

Edit: Should also note the +1 to all gems upside. Lvl22 aura gems in the boots? mmm

That also assumes that you're capped on resists without the +20% from RS but that's not too hard imo.

Edit: The Purities are just sitting in those slots leveling. My offhand has Enhance and Empower tied to leveled Enlightens spamming them to max level as fast as possible. Wrath in helm is also an extra for rolling to get a lvl21 one lol.

Hope those enlightens aren't linked to empower and enhance, since it doesn't work on support gems. You're better off leveling the auras with enlighten.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
"
stzbttln wrote:
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:

corrupting these

Hope those enlightens aren't linked to empower and enhance, since it doesn't work on support gems. You're better off leveling the auras with enlighten.

Technically they are but you're right that they might as well switch back now that the empower/enhance are both lvl2. I've put on the Purities from time to time but they can definitely go hop in the offhand slots for now.

Hopefully I get lucky on the aura gems that are nearly 20 and nab at least one lvl21 off them. I've had pretty bad luck on the Vaals so far :(
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
Last edited by JakeAlmighty on Apr 26, 2014, 9:52:46 PM
I finally found time to read your guide. Very nicely done. It's neat, so it is. Well done and well played. Hats off to a friend! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

"
ty that means alot to me , lots of hate latly eventhough i am not a guy who cares as much about stuff but still

Haters gonna be haters. Leave em'. You should just eat them for breakfast. Do it exactly like this, here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oyk5dOZD1q4

Cheers, mate ♪(*^^)o∀*∀o(^^*)♪
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael