Ceratoidei wrote:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/733257

same build idea

do you even know what a build is?
"Path of nurfs" - LVL 100 + LVL 100 + LVL 100 ENDGAME REAVER
"1.3.0 Path of nurfs 3. expansion"
Shops: 1031762,774343,883462,371756,1091096,1099789,1260674
Reaver Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/velo1337/videos
For me a build is a way to outplay the mechanic of the game... and therefore he is using a low life ele crit, with a fast dagger, just like you

Therefore same story, other skill ,a bit more of snapshotting on your side and less mf

Sure your build is well adapted to atziri, but nothing new for me

Still amazing gear and good work
"
Ceratoidei wrote:
For me a build is a way to outplay the mechanic of the game... and therefore he is using a low life ele crit, with a fast dagger, just like you

Therefore same story, other skill ,a bit more of snapshotting on your side and less mf

if you say the build is the same because its lowlife ele crit dagger then you did something wrong in poe
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Still dying so fast sometimes. Today It was a map with - max resists and more projectiles. The lunaris tits that spam projectiles in fire killed me so fast. And it was a 68 map.

Overall I almost feel immortal, but sometimes I'm killed really really really quickly...

Checked my mana regen and it's about less than 150/sec, I tought I could user AA to mitigate damage but I can't, only if I switch for 2 rings with mana regen and shield, but i can't afford that atm.

You guys already told me to increase my ES, but I really die so fast sometimes... it is really fassst, can' t see how going from almost 4.5k to 6k (being really optimistic) will help much :(

My only tought would be AA since it will reduce physical damage, I dont have armour and I cant evade. Everything that come in, hits like a truck!!! That's why I can't see my ES going up resolving this. I'm without options atm, I guess i will continue to die a lot.

If I get a ton of levels, let's say level 90, maybe I could go to IR, but my armour would be still too fragile.

Die sometimes are not a problem when you are leveling up, but since I reached lvl 83 just now, i'm beginning to feel it.
"
swib wrote:
Still dying so fast sometimes. Today It was a map with - max resists and more projectiles. The lunaris tits that spam projectiles in fire killed me so fast. And it was a 68 map.

Overall I almost feel immortal, but sometimes I'm killed really really really quickly...

Checked my mana regen and it's about less than 150/sec, I tought I could user AA to mitigate damage but I can't, only if I switch for 2 rings with mana regen and shield, but i can't afford that atm.

You guys already told me to increase my ES, but I really die so fast sometimes... it is really fassst, can' t see how going from almost 4.5k to 6k (being really optimistic) will help much :(

My only tought would be AA since it will reduce physical damage, I dont have armour and I cant evade. Everything that come in, hits like a truck!!! That's why I can't see my ES going up resolving this. I'm without options atm, I guess i will continue to die a lot.

If I get a ton of levels, let's say level 90, maybe I could go to IR, but my armour would be still too fragile.

Die sometimes are not a problem when you are leveling up, but since I reached lvl 83 just now, i'm beginning to feel it.

"Can't see how it will help", honestly bud, ten people have told you it will help, what's 10 regrets? Just do it!!!!! AA is crap for this build, we aren't a wander.

Part of it is your reaction, in that situation once the titty bitches fired on me, I would have immediately whirling blades and started firing but if you don't even have the ES to survive the initial burst, there's noting you can do. Think of it like this - big bad monster does 3k damage to you, ur at 1.5K and the next hit will kill you if you can't leech fast enough, if you have 6K ES, big bad monster does 3k and you have plenty of time to leech back and take another hit.

Please or I'll come over to Standard and make you respec. :DDDDD
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
hahaha I have plenty regrets, bought 160 to reespec the shadow (to try this build) then I created this scion, but in shadow I didnt had to use that much.

I will lose a helluva of chance to crit and reespec then. I dont think that will help, but I will do it anyways :D I will get (8 + 18 + 8) ES from witch.

I can play with whirling blades too, but sometimes desync is a bitch, and in this map was the doors, vaal pyramid. When I had to open doors they were already shooting hard. Then I got out with whirling baldes and throwed the ST to leech, before I could leech anothers hits came. R.I.P

Like I said, is just silly deaths, sometimes I die so fast to theses projectiles monsters. The frog that leaps, I learned how to play against, only with faster mov speed and fast cast spped they are a pain in the ass now. When I see them I just throw spectral throw and Whirling backwards, until I kill them.

But there's still the ones that shoots projectiles from the tail and now this damned four tits. Thoses I couldnt figure out a way to kill easy. They are generally in a room in residence (map lvl 74) and well spread..., So you cant hit all at the same time and get hit to all of them. I managed to survive a lot in theses situations now, but its always dangerous...
"
swib wrote:
hahaha I have plenty regrets, bought 160 to reespec the shadow (to try this build) then I created this scion, but in shadow I didnt had to use that much.

I will lose a helluva of chance to crit and reespec then. I dont think that will help, but I will do it anyways :D I will get (8 + 18 + 8) ES from witch.

I can play with whirling blades too, but sometimes desync is a bitch, and in this map was the doors, vaal pyramid. When I had to open doors they were already shooting hard. Then I got out with whirling baldes and throwed the ST to leech, before I could leech anothers hits came. R.I.P

Like I said, is just silly deaths, sometimes I die so fast to theses projectiles monsters. The frog that leaps, I learned how to play against, only with faster mov speed and fast cast spped they are a pain in the ass now. When I see them I just throw spectral throw and Whirling backwards, until I kill them.

But there's still the ones that shoots projectiles from the tail and now this damned four tits. Thoses I couldnt figure out a way to kill easy. They are generally in a room in residence (map lvl 74) and well spread..., So you cant hit all at the same time and get hit to all of them. I managed to survive a lot in theses situations now, but its always dangerous...

I'm kinda confused by your predicament.

I faceroll everything I've tried so far (way above lvl68 maps, and they're rolled aggressively) and I'm using crappy Ambush gear. (not sure what gear you have on)

Currently 5k ES myself. (lvl82)
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
swib wrote:

trust me , es helps alot , dont go mana reg or any kind of artic armour ,endgame maps mostly have half/no regen cause some soultaker players love that mod and with more people getting the atziri gloves it is a free mod aswell , just focus on your ES and dps spread and try to play as agressiv as you can ( as more aggressiv and faster you are ,as more you can abuse the vaal pact lowlife whirling blade fact )

tip for free you shouldnt play this build if your person who wants to take his time loot all the shit on the ground ,this build was made to reck the fucking map and burst everything down in less then a sec and people getting jelly as fuck.
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on Apr 25, 2014, 4:21:26 PM
"
"
Ceratoidei wrote:

if you say the build is the same because its lowlife ele crit dagger then you did something wrong in poe

Ok regarding dmg dealing it's following the same idea and if you one hit most of the content + extremly high ias with vp, the games is easy.

That you put some love and improvements into the build is obvious, but I'm just confused that the people are freaking out because of it...
"
Ceratoidei wrote:
"
"
Ceratoidei wrote:

Ok regarding dmg dealing it's following the same idea and if you one hit most of the content + extremly high ias with vp, the games is easy.

That you put some love and improvements into the build is obvious, but I'm just confused that the people are freaking out because of it...

Mate... High AS with VP and one hit most of the content can apply to many builds, for e.g. the Wander build we are neighbours with in the Scion section - are you suggesting that's the same? The builds play completely differently, Flicker is nothing like Spectral's playstyle.

The fact you say "the game is easy" makes your post sound more like QQ, "nothing new to me" is more disrespectful, go post in Duelist section where every Aegis/ST build is exactly the same.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Apr 25, 2014, 4:45:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info