[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

Yes indeed I forgot about bloodrage, that would have been a really stupid way of dying xD
"
Haboryme wrote:
Yes indeed I forgot about bloodrage, that would have been a really stupid way of dying xD
added deathless uber atziri run , not sure if its firt but its a cool video for sure enjoy
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on Apr 23, 2014, 5:30:41 AM
UP for the enjoymenttttttttttttttt
IGN: DEVIANGE
SHOP: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/939811
Finally got my 6L shavs and my Crown... now I just need another 500 exalts to be able to do this build :\

Just a few thousand more Dominus kills and I'll be there, I guess :)
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
The build are working nice for me.

Though I have problem with two monsters:

- The frog that leaps of domminus area
- The animal that shot projectiles from the tail of domminus area as well

I dont know why, but they do a helluva of damage in me. And it seems like I cant leech from them, though I can. I dunno, it just feel sometimes like I cant.

I was one shotted by some humans with bow too, before I could leech.

Think I can raise my chaos resist and change my shield to one that have armour. That will be so hard.

My equips atm:

My passive tree:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAADH0OPBB_EZYXLxmKGo8c3B0UHaoksCj6KjgtHy2DLagvbzboOlI8jkKjRnFHBkrITLNQMFXWVi1W6lb1V8lYr1pSXIpfKl9qY0Nk520ZbqpvnnBWcLt2CHgNe9d943_GgKSDCYbRiEKPRo_6kBuTJ5cGl9CaE5tdm7Wdo5_LoqOnCKiaqW6sf7GQtAy0xbXyt9a4k7k-wcXB88LswzrDbcSixp7KStkT21nbXttu29Tb5-GI6rrr5Ovu7BjxdvKX8uH22vrS-wn8qw==

I'm going now to get some critical chance/atk speed/damage and accuracy in dagger. But just because that are more useful in moment than any other single point. I think after level up more two levels I will respec that area I will get more chaos resist: 3 + 7 + 7. But I don't know, maybe I wont.
"
swib wrote:
The build are working nice for me.

Though I have problem with two monsters:

- The frog that leaps of domminus area
- The animal that shot projectiles from the tail of domminus area as well

I dont know why, but they do a helluva of damage in me. And it seems like I cant leech from them, though I can. I dunno, it just feel sometimes like I cant.

I was one shotted by some humans with bow too, before I could leech.

Think I can raise my chaos resist and change my shield to one that have armour. That will be so hard.

My equips atm:

My passive tree:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAADH0OPBB_EZYXLxmKGo8c3B0UHaoksCj6KjgtHy2DLagvbzboOlI8jkKjRnFHBkrITLNQMFXWVi1W6lb1V8lYr1pSXIpfKl9qY0Nk520ZbqpvnnBWcLt2CHgNe9d943_GgKSDCYbRiEKPRo_6kBuTJ5cGl9CaE5tdm7Wdo5_LoqOnCKiaqW6sf7GQtAy0xbXyt9a4k7k-wcXB88LswzrDbcSixp7KStkT21nbXttu29Tb5-GI6rrr5Ovu7BjxdvKX8uH22vrS-wn8qw==

I'm going now to get some critical chance/atk speed/damage and accuracy in dagger. But just because that are more useful in moment than any other single point. I think after level up more two levels I will respec that area I will get more chaos resist: 3 + 7 + 7. But I don't know, maybe I wont.

For the love of god please take some ES clusters.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon wrote:

Not feeling the need at present moment. I have about 4.1+k ES without nodes. Maybe if I could drop a aura I could use empower in Discipline. I have yet to acquire a Discipline lvl 21 too. That wil make my ES go higher.

Of course I intend to invest in some ES nodes, mainly because soon I cant get anything better than that too.

The problems I are facing at moment are not because the ES. One leap of a common frog take about half or more of my ES. Increase that just a bit will not change the situation. The animal that shot from the tail drop my ES so fast too, just a bit more ES will not change that too.

I got one shotted by a large group of ranged humans, that I think shoot chaos, I dont know, they were a bit red, dont remember well. That's why I cant evade, because the passive... this is not a ES problem too, was just too much in a short time without time to me release Spectral Throw, since the area was full of walls too.

I'm level 82, it's hard to focus on ES atm, this build are very very very hungry in points.

When I get a good physical weapon with a lot of attack speed (will take long since it's expansive), I could respec 4 points that I'm focusing in %maana + %mana regen.
Last edited by swib on Apr 23, 2014, 1:32:23 PM
"
swib wrote:
"
Chundadragon wrote:

Not feeling the need at present moment. I have about 4.1+k ES without nodes. Maybe if I could drop a aura I could use empower in Discipline. I have yet to acquire a Discipline lvl 21 too. That wil make my ES go higher.

Of course I intend to invest in some ES nodes, mainly because soon I cant get anything better than that too.

The problems I are facing at moment are not because the ES. One leap of a common frog take about half or more of my ES. Increase that just a bit will not change the situation. The animal that shot from the tail drop my ES so fast too, just a bit more ES will not change that too.

I got one shotted by a large group of ranged humans, that I think shoot chaos, I dont know, they were a bit red, dont remember well. That's why I cant evade, because the passive... this is not a ES problem too, was just too much in a short time without time to me release Spectral Throw, since the area was full of walls too.

I'm level 82, it's hard to focus on ES atm, this build are very very very hungry in points.

When I get a good physical weapon with a lot of attack speed (will take long since it's expansive), I could respec 4 points that I'm focusing in %maana + %mana regen.

I don't play this build but a variation of Flubby Throw but a huge part of my survivability is my 6K ES, with Vaal Pact and huge DPS in packs I don't ever feel in danger and am always topped up. A big part of your defence with these builds is huge leech which allows you to always stay at max ES, with lower ES jumping up and down is far more sketchy and will lead to more deaths. You could easily get ~1.5K more ES and with that you'd have far more time to react.

There's no harm in losing some DPS for more survivability otherwise you'll never reach 90 :P Getting armour on gear really won't help the problem as you won't get enough to mitigate huge hits although I also run Grace with my aura setup as well which gives me ~45% to Evade which feels pretty good to me.
"
Chundadragon wrote:

I don't play this build but a variation of Flubby Throw but a huge part of my survivability is my 6K ES, with Vaal Pact and huge DPS in packs I don't ever feel in danger and am always topped up. A big part of your defence with these builds is huge leech which allows you to always stay at max ES, with lower ES jumping up and down is far more sketchy and will lead to more deaths. You could easily get ~1.5K more ES and with that you'd have far more time to react.

There's no harm in losing some DPS for more survivability otherwise you'll never reach 90 :P Getting armour on gear really won't help the problem as you won't get enough to mitigate huge hits although I also run Grace with my aura setup as well which gives me ~45% to Evade which feels pretty good to me.

Dont know about the Flubby build yet, I will search a bit of the build when I get in home. But really, the ES drop soooooooooooooo fast that I cant see how a bit more would help. It is really insane fast how it drop against that mobs. Just theses two mobs until now.

I got Unwavering Stance they said is 100% required for the build. So since I cant evade I dont run grace. I'm thinking about try shavronne's revelation on left hand and try artic armour.
"
swib wrote:
"
Chundadragon wrote:

Dont know about the Flubby build yet, I will search a bit of the build when I get in home. But really, the ES drop soooooooooooooo fast that I cant see how a bit more would help. It is really insane fast how it drop against that mobs. Just theses two mobs until now.

I got Unwavering Stance they said is 100% required for the build. So since I cant evade I dont run grace. I'm thinking about try shavronne's revelation on left hand and try artic armour.

Only difference between you and OP is more ES and more DPS, trust me - get some ES clusters :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info