[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
just wanted to give a big shoutout to my boy alex for making such an amazing, well thought out build. in my opinion it is the best build in the game right now.

here is my gear setup (never going to be as good as his, but i try to get close):
Spoiler

love u alex <3
gg haha
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
congrats on the gloves
"
stzbttln wrote:
Gratz on the kills! Think you could upload some gameplay videos when playing with the gloves? I'd like to see just how OP they are in action.
all i can tell you is that the gloves are ridicolous half/noregen is like if you would use soultaker , phys ele reflect would be like not existing normaly i swapped life leech instead of wed for reflect but no need anymore
Every Class 100
"
"
stzbttln wrote:
Gratz on the kills! Think you could upload some gameplay videos when playing with the gloves? I'd like to see just how OP they are in action.
all i can tell you is that the gloves are ridicolous half/noregen is like if you would use soultaker , phys ele reflect would be like not existing normaly i swapped life leech instead of wed for reflect but no need anymore

:O The leech applies to mana as well? Wow..
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
"
stzbttln wrote:

:O The leech applies to mana as well? Wow..
yes
Every Class 100
I see Righteous Fire in your gear setup. Do you or can you run it with your build? Seems like without any regen and not enough fire resist that this wouldn't be possible...
IGN: DrunkBarbarian / SupernalScion
"
DeathTouch wrote:
I see Righteous Fire in your gear setup. Do you or can you run it with your build? Seems like without any regen and not enough fire resist that this wouldn't be possible...
just trying around with the new uber gloves works pretty well with purity of fire and fire flask nothing i recommend for the public though
Every Class 100
Last edited by Fyndel on Apr 21, 2014, 9:42:11 PM
"
DeathTouch wrote:

It's something Alex and I have been playing with. You don't need the gloves to use it. I just pop a ruby before a boss fight, turn on RF and proceed to instakill... Depending on how much you can leech will determine the uptime on RF. Vaal pact leech is much worse than using the gloves so Alex would have a much higher uptime because he can much more easily outleech the RF degen. I can only outleech it if there's a lot of mobs or I use life leech gem as most of our damage is elemental, the leech on gear and blood rage does not give so much, especially after vaal pact nerf.

When we can not outleech anymore/boss is dead we turn it off with dispel burning flask. RF is not to be used perma, but as a fun burst tool. with enough practice this is a lot of fun, damage bonus for the only 1 gem socket it takes up (2 if you want to be a badass and put increased aoe on it xD)

edit: beware of map mods as they will effect how you interact with RF.
ign: flumie
/357218 -- Store
/1195032 -- <ZZZ> Sleepless Guild Thread -- 90+ AUS players in STD recruiting!
Last edited by flume04 on Apr 22, 2014, 7:58:59 AM
When going for Uber Atziri you do some hard snapshotting (by that I mean you go as far as reallocating -%mana reserved points) but why don't you switch chest for the fight versus Atziri (as far as I know there is no chaos damage during this fight)?
You could either get a 1k ES or a 1700+AR/600ES chest, that would improve your survivability by a decent amount.
"
Haboryme wrote:
When going for Uber Atziri you do some hard snapshotting (by that I mean you go as far as reallocating -%mana reserved points) but why don't you switch chest for the fight versus Atziri (as far as I know there is no chaos damage during this fight)?
You could either get a 1k ES or a 1700+AR/600ES chest, that would improve your survivability by a decent amount.
to expansiv , i know i will never ever play CI or anything else then lowlife so i cant buy a 6l 1k es chest and burrowing i would have to recolour and dont forget that Blood rage wont work then :)
Every Class 100
Last edited by Fyndel on Apr 23, 2014, 2:21:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info