[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
Phatsacks wrote:
Sorry to post about gear so soon after another forum member. I have enough to buy one more mirrored item (two if I sell some gear I was saving for another character).

What is best to upgrade first given the remaining pieces below? From previous guidance, the first two should be dagger and shield. However, wanted to confirm since I already have a half-way decent shield.

Thank you <3
the ring without wed or your amulet both would be a huge updrade try to save for 2 mirrors
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
Fixores wrote:
Hi !

First, thanks for ur job and dedication!
i follow your thread and learn a lot hehe...
Here i go:
I have lvl92 scion
passiv tree

with this gear:

i am running as u see discipline, haste, empowered hatred and wrath (used +1lvl paws before patch), anger, both heralds (for atziri, sometimes i change for saffels, and swap herald of ash for a purity of light - my shield is rrr, my saffel rrb), purity of fire (only have 60fire res without) and of course vitality
i can of course run apex with ease but have lots of difficulties dealing with uber vaals and often die to 3 bosses, and only finish one out of two ubers, which ennoys me a lot,hehe.
with lmp i only reach 94k and 125k in single target.
away from the advices you can give me for my passiv tree or my gear, i am to mirror an item ,but dont have really clear which would improve more my build and help me pass this uber wall hehe.
Thanks in advance and see u in game!

passiv tree looks good when you get higher lvl probably dropp that 1 power charge and get the 2 dagger nodes you skipped for saving 1 point , about gear i think you got rly solid gear whats your es atm? , i would probably mirror 1 ring or a amulet that will give you a even better es pool there are alot of rings out there and amulets with gg stats just pick the one thats fits with you gear the most and about vaal try to always keep up the topaz + cold res flask + block flask that will help you alot for the 3 bosses switch the cold flask with a fire flask and use a granit+block+atziriflask+lifelfask try to always dodge the rain from the bitch and focus her down first then try to cite the 2 other monsters in the right corner where your spectral throw hits the wall making it come back faster=more dmg and leech and always just press your life flask 24/7 i hope you got bleed removal on that thats rly important and for atziri she should be the easiest thing use purity of light and fire instead of herald of ash and ice(just turn off ice and put the purity of light somewhere else) flask setup for atziri atziriflask+block+fire+light+life flask. edit: for vaal only use purity of light maybe purity of cold if you die to that and eq a auxium if you got and for triple boss use purity of fire only , and gl!
Level 100 Ranger [Standard]
Ingame Name @Fyndel
Ele/phys 8 auras Lowlife ST Guide thread/846000
Bloodmagic Lowlife Wander Guide thread/1012208
Mirror Service for #1 Lowlife ring thread/925152
Last edited by Alexlulz on 31 de agosto de 2014 19:17

Hi again and thanks for ur time!
to answer you:
i actually have 7140es and 254 life left to cast st.
with purity of fire, i am capped with res at 82(132)/75(77)/76(121).
If i understand you well, the best way to upgrade is getting a ring, so u think my shield is good enough? (or better said, it is more urgent to change ring or ammy hehe)
Thanks for ur advices and see u in game!
"
Fixores wrote:
"
Fixores wrote:
Hi !

First, thanks for ur job and dedication!
i follow your thread and learn a lot hehe...
Here i go:
I have lvl92 scion
passiv tree

with this gear:

i am running as u see discipline, haste, empowered hatred and wrath (used +1lvl paws before patch), anger, both heralds (for atziri, sometimes i change for saffels, and swap herald of ash for a purity of light - my shield is rrr, my saffel rrb), purity of fire (only have 60fire res without) and of course vitality
i can of course run apex with ease but have lots of difficulties dealing with uber vaals and often die to 3 bosses, and only finish one out of two ubers, which ennoys me a lot,hehe.
with lmp i only reach 94k and 125k in single target.
away from the advices you can give me for my passiv tree or my gear, i am to mirror an item ,but dont have really clear which would improve more my build and help me pass this uber wall hehe.
Thanks in advance and see u in game!

passiv tree looks good when you get higher lvl probably dropp that 1 power charge and get the 2 dagger nodes you skipped for saving 1 point , about gear i think you got rly solid gear whats your es atm? , i would probably mirror 1 ring or a amulet that will give you a even better es pool there are alot of rings out there and amulets with gg stats just pick the one thats fits with you gear the most and about vaal try to always keep up the topaz + cold res flask + block flask that will help you alot for the 3 bosses switch the cold flask with a fire flask and use a granit+block+atziriflask+lifelfask try to always dodge the rain from the bitch and focus her down first then try to cite the 2 other monsters in the right corner where your spectral throw hits the wall making it come back faster=more dmg and leech and always just press your life flask 24/7 i hope you got bleed removal on that thats rly important and for atziri she should be the easiest thing use purity of light and fire instead of herald of ash and ice(just turn off ice and put the purity of light somewhere else) flask setup for atziri atziriflask+block+fire+light+life flask. edit: for vaal only use purity of light maybe purity of cold if you die to that and eq a auxium if you got and for triple boss use purity of fire only , and gl!
Level 100 Ranger [Standard]
Ingame Name @Fyndel
Ele/phys 8 auras Lowlife ST Guide thread/846000
Bloodmagic Lowlife Wander Guide thread/1012208
Mirror Service for #1 Lowlife ring thread/925152
Last edited by Alexlulz on 31 de agosto de 2014 19:17

Hi again and thanks for ur time!
to answer you:
i actually have 7140es and 254 life left to cast st.
with purity of fire, i am capped with res at 82(132)/75(77)/76(121).
If i understand you well, the best way to upgrade is getting a ring, so u think my shield is good enough? (or better said, it is more urgent to change ring or ammy hehe)
Thanks for ur advices and see u in game!
yes
Every Class 100
using headhunter + purity of elements for maps so fun LOL
Every Class 100
its not rly spectral throw related but its still a milestone in poe so i have to inform you guys!
a 6 tier 1 imbued wand , gratz to JaketheAlmighty
Every Class 100
"
"
reimbowl wrote:
"
reimbowl wrote:
With the new patch I dont know what to do with my gear.

I am looking for the fastest clear build to clear solo maps with some mf gear.

Are the options like this?

Fyndel coe elemental st > wander elemental > bananathrow.

I am thinking in use something like this, accept ideas:

Helm: CoE?

Andvarius x2

Running all purities,discipline, haste and some others if possible, hatred, wrath...

Should I sell my mjolner for a mirrored loath bane and run this setup with my mf items?
First question, if I should go for elem st build or wander build with this gear, or wich build recommend to clear fast maps assuming I will buy the weapon. Wich build is better combined with mf gear without losing all dps.
thanks for replies.

st , with wander every slot of gear matters , wouldnt play mf with any of the builds eather

Wich build would u use to play maps mf solo and fast no summoner?
Last edited by reimbowl on Sep 1, 2014, 2:44:36 AM
[/quote]st , with wander every slot of gear matters , wouldnt play mf with any of the builds eather[/quote]

"
Wich build would u use to play maps mf solo and fast no summoner?
probably some sort of flame totem guy or maybe a RLy rly good geared spectral thrower but that needs perfect mirrored ring/amulets to work (with mf) same as with flicker so flame totem is the cheaper option or the caster option (works with cheaper gear aswellbut not as effectiv as flame totem
Every Class 100
Last edited by Fyndel on Sep 1, 2014, 4:12:11 AM
can you make shadow version of the tree for me?
having trouble here :p baby come on
King of Scrubcore Hah
twitch.tv/k0reangamer
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/913599 <--- mirror Thread
Hi Alex!

Finally i followed ur advice, but not exactly hehe...
i got

from Flubby and will look for the Kipad?s one with 20% es later to complete the build... only need 2 mirrors, for the other ring and a shield, finally haha anyone animates and give me his?

Anothertime, ty a lot, i earned 8k dps just changing my old to this one!
now i am earning more hopes and will go after her hehe!
See u in game!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info