[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
Xantaria wrote:
wow nice thread but who cares

pls i still need vorici and catarina

Hey sorry, he's not forced to answer me though, it's not really my fault. Thanks for the ES% mod on my ring yesterday btw.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
no problem!

I got the masters now.

You may continue :>
"
Xantaria wrote:
no problem!

I got the masters now.

You may continue :>

There is nothing else to say, we run different items and a different version of low life spectral throw. I'm totally OK with this, I don't claim that my version or items are better. Fyndel is the one calling my items "budget ST build" and I won't let that slide, especially since I held back when he was calling his chaos damage ring #1.

I will let people decide what items they want to use.

My shield has been mirrored 15 times in the last 10 days, and I am not a popular player like Fyndel or Kaiserin, who can bring attention and hype to their items.

I will let my items speak for themselves.

I won't have as much time to argue everyday about this, university is starting.

So good luck to everyone browsing this thread, my advice is to forge your own opinion and do a lot of reasearch before you mirror an item.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
Question to anybody who is actually playing this character through:

At what level did you switch over to Mortal Conviction? I did it around 53, but now in the late parts of Merciless it's getting pretty slow going with several deaths. I'm thinking of specing back out, playing life until well into maps, and then re-specing back into low life later.

So basically, what level is ideal to make the switch? Thanks
"
VixTrader wrote:

At what level did you switch over to Mortal Conviction? I did it around 53, but now in the late parts of Merciless it's getting pretty slow going with several deaths. I'm thinking of specing back out, playing life until well into maps, and then re-specing back into low life later.

Do you really mean 'ideal'? This build is designed to work for characters level 90+, and even even if you make it work lower level, it won't be optimal.
IGN: Mezzovoce
Shop: 958901
GMT (London)
"
VixTrader wrote:

Don't even think about this build before 90.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
anyone knows if vorici lvl 8 can change corrupted items colours ?
CULO POWA
"
auea1 wrote:
anyone knows if vorici lvl 8 can change corrupted items colours ?

Yeah but not worth.

1 Vaal Orb + 1 Chrome per chrome.
"
Don't even think about this build before 90

Elitist much? Of course it works at lower levels, it's just the damage is lower because you won't have all the crit and dagger nodes yet. Of course it won't kill Uber Atziri or anything until much higher levels, but normal maps, please... Anyway, went back to life and it's working out great now. I'll likely respec into Mortal Conviction around 80 or so.

Another question, what's better? (bear in mind I'm on a budget, so I use purity gems to save on item costs and a 5 link armor so I'm down a socket)

9 Aura's, and then an increased duration + Vaal Haste (but no herald of ice or ash)

or

11 Aura's including both heralds, but no Vaal Haste
"
VixTrader wrote:
Elitist much? Of course it works at lower levels

Define "work", this build will look nothing like Fyndel Throw at low levels and will be in many ways worse than buzzsaws which is a bit of an insult to low-life.
Last edited by Chundadragon on Aug 31, 2014, 8:44:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info