[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
"
stzbttln wrote:
"
Bhaisabh wrote:
Why did you choose to get attack speed on your second ring instead of accuracy? Figured ur DPS is already high enough where a little more iAS wouldnt affect your clear speed. On the other hand, more consistent leech is always a good thing, especially for double/triple/quad reflect.

He is using that ring because he uses it on his wander, his current gear isn't 100% optimized for spectral throw right now.
yes , the attackspeed ring is for my wander , the rings i would use if could "perfect craft it" would be
1 with phys-wed-es %es fireres accuracy
2 with phys-wed-es %es cold res accuracy + 8% all res bandit thats the best minmax you could do calculated it 8 allres would be 1 node , light res on shield would be a 3 point waist or a potential 6% block waist if you get lightres on your shield meaning you would loose 2 passiv points if you mirror a light res shield

and a belt with movmentspeed instead of armour not sure about that yet , tested phys reflect and it was joke mostly just ele was hard but if I see that have problems without the armour on belt i wouldnt get movmentspeed

rest is 100% optimized though i would NEVER dropp the blockchance on my shield making that is 1 of the biggest mistakes you can do especially with the new "kinda reflect" problems ( not even counting the not legacy es of 30es lose)

kipad has the rings that you want now.

There are multiple ways of getting capped resists. By using rainbowstrides, you waste 2 points in dex nodes. Also, when using rumi's concoction, the difference between 70% block and 75% block isn't worth losing 60 resists (30 cold, 30 light), in my opinion. Same as the difference between 30% and 36%, not worth losing so much res.

Onslaught song + lioneye's paws = uncapped resists. 75% block and ability to evade.

Onslaught song + rainbowstrides = capped resists. waste 2 dps points in dex. 75% block, cannot evade.

Glooom call + lioneyes paws = capped resists. 70% block, ability to evade. Provides higher resists so ele weakness is less dangerous

Gloom call + rainbowstrides = capped resists. Waste 2 dps points in dex. 70% block, highest resists achievable out of these set ups. No evasion.

Wasting 2 points is HUGE because they are most likely going to be crit multiplier nodes, and this build stretches far enough as it is.

I don't even know how we came to talk about shields honestly, we were talking about rings. I know you love your block chance though, to each his own. I guess when I said "his gear" isn't 100% optimized for ST I should have said "his ring" because the rest is up to preference.

Oh and onslaught has 542 ES, gloom call has 523. So it's 19 ES, not 30, making it a negligible difference.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
"
Why did you choose to get attack speed on your second ring instead of accuracy? Figured ur DPS is already high enough where a little more iAS wouldnt affect your clear speed. On the other hand, more consistent leech is always a good thing, especially for double/triple/quad reflect.
He is using that ring because he uses it on his wander, his current gear isn't 100% optimized for spectral throw right now. yes , the attackspeed ring is for my wander , the rings i would use if could "perfect craft it" would be
2 with phys-wed-es %es cold res accuracy + 8% all res bandit thats the best minmax you could do calculated it 8 allres would be 1 node , light res on shield would be a 3 point waist or a potential 6% block waist if you get lightres on your shield meaning you would loose 2 passiv points if you mirror a light res shield

and a belt with movmentspeed instead of armour not sure about that yet , tested phys reflect and it was joke mostly just ele was hard but if I see that have problems without the armour on belt i wouldnt get movmentspeed

rest is 100% optimized though i would NEVER dropp the blockchance on my shield making that is 1 of the biggest mistakes you can do especially with the new "kinda reflect" problems ( not even counting the not legacy es of 30es lose)

There are multiple ways of getting capped resists. By using rainbowstrides, you waste 2 points in dex nodes. Also, when using rumi's concoction, the difference between 70% block and 75% block isn't worth losing 60 resists (30 cold, 30 light), in my opinion. Same as the difference between 30% and 36%, not worth losing so much res.

Onslaught song + lioneye's paws = uncapped resists. 75% block and ability to evade.

Onslaught song + rainbowstrides = capped resists. waste 2 dps points in dex. 75% block, cannot evade.

Glooom call + lioneyes paws = capped resists. 70% block, ability to evade. Provides higher resists so ele weakness is less dangerous

Gloom call + rainbowstrides = capped resists. Waste 2 dps points in dex. 70% block, highest resists achievable out of these set ups. No evasion.

Wasting 2 points is HUGE because they are most likely going to be crit multiplier nodes, and this build stretches far enough as it is.

I don't even know how we came to talk about shields honestly, we were talking about rings. I know you love your block chance though, to each his own. I guess when I said "his gear" isn't 100% optimized for ST I should have said "his ring" because the rest is up to preference.

Oh and onslaught has 542 ES, gloom call has 523. So it's 19 ES, not 30, making it a negligible difference.

You said my gear isnt optimized and i said it is on explain on whats missing (you linked your setup on page 153 already misleading people not 100% optimized), there is no point in using lioneys paws we both know that and both gloom call and osnlaught waist 2 dex nodes i dont know what you mean , i calc it point effectiv wise and Onslaught always wins with 2 passiv points more( dont tell me 5% less dmg is waisted )like i already said dont know what there is to argue about "highest res possible" beeing overcapped wont help you its about MIN MAX and thats beeing capped and thats with onslaught if you would play a ele weakness map (mostpeople play there maps blue anyways you use your light/cold res flask anyways) so the clear winner is onslaught ( i know alot of people cant afford axns shield fee but that doest mean we have to tell them other things are better it might be cheaper but not BETTER i mean savin 100ex for 5% less block is worth to some people but not people who 100% min max)
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on Aug 30, 2014, 5:34:54 PM
"
"
He is using that ring because he uses it on his wander, his current gear isn't 100% optimized for spectral throw right now. yes , the attackspeed ring is for my wander , the rings i would use if could "perfect craft it" would be

You said my gear isnt optimized and i said it is , there is no point in using lioneys paws we both know that and both gloom call and osnlaught waist 2 dex nodes i dont know what you mean , i calc it point effectiv wise and Onslought always wins with 2 passiv points more( dont tell me 5% less dmg is waisted )like i already said dont know what there is to argue about "highest res possible" beeing overcapped wont help you its about MIN MAX and thats beeing capped and thats with onslaught if you would play a ele weakness map (mostpeople play there maps blue anyways you use your light/cold res flask anyways) so the clear winner is onslaught ( i know alot of people cant afford axns shield fee but that doest mean we have to tell them other things are better it might be cheaper but not BETTER)

Bhaisabh asked about your rings, I said you were using attack speed on the fire one because use it on your wander, and that you bought it when kipad hadn't finished his fire one yet. I should have been more specific and said "your rings" aren't optimized for St right now.

About the lioneye's paws, there is very much a point in using them : saving 2 passive points spent in dex nodes, being able to evade, the 12-24 fire damage on them, the strength for more life, their cost compared to rainbowstrides.

There is no "clear" winner when it comes to shields man. Most people play their maps blue? When you can afford this type of gear, you definitely run only 77-78 maps, and you definitely run them rare lol. I will never ever take 6% block over 60 resist, especially when reflect/double reflect is already NOT a problem and elemental weakness map can definitely hurt you.

You said about min maxing, spending 2 points on dexterity is the exact opposite of that. Same thing about spending 6 points to get 2 life gain on hit lol, you will have to spam your life flask anyway.

We have different set ups for this build currently, I don't go for the life gain on hit nodes, and use lioneyes paws. That leaves me 8 nodes for dps or whatever I want, and like you said in your video, flasks are one of the most important part of the game, and I think I am using them in the most optimal way by relying on them for sustaining my attacks.

We just have different opinions about this. It's not a big deal if you don't like my shield, I personally don't think it's worth sacrificing so much only for 5% block when you already have 70%.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
Last edited by stzbttln on Aug 30, 2014, 5:51:27 PM
Looks like having "the best" lowlife ST shield is srs business. All those people who can't make their own gear decisions waiting for Fyndel to post his gear so they can mirror it with currency they got who knows where.
"
phoenix4dota wrote:
Looks like having "the best" lowlife ST shield is srs business. All those people who can't make their own gear decisions waiting for Fyndel to post his gear so they can mirror it with currency they got who knows where.

I have to defend my opinion because Fyndel has so much influence, that very often people just follow his advice blindly and mirror anything he says (chaos dmg rings).

He has earned his reputation legitimately but I think he should be more careful about what items he recommends, because people spend their hard earned exalts on mirrored items by following his advice, expecting these items to be the best.

If I hadn't asked him to correct his mistake of saying his chaos dmg ring was doing more dps than foe eye, nobody would have done it and people would have mirrored something that was erroneously called #1 dps ring for ST.

With great power comes great responsability, lol. So yeah, follow uncle Ben's advice.

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
"
stzbttln wrote:
"
phoenix4dota wrote:

I have to defend my opinion because Fyndel has so much influence, that very often people just follow his advice blindly and mirror anything he says (chaos dmg rings).

He has earned his reputation legitimately but I think he should be more careful about what items he recommends, because people spend their hard earned exalts on mirrored items by following his advice, expecting these items to be the best.

If I hadn't asked him to correct his mistake of saying his chaos dmg ring was doing more dps than foe eye, nobody would have done it and people would have mirrored something that was erroneously called #1 dps ring for ST.

With great power comes great responsability, lol. So yeah, follow uncle Ben's advice.
That wouldnt have mattert Kipads new rings beats any ST ring existing , same with axns shield its just a thing that you cant tell other people cause why would you want to loose people mirroing your shield? i mean nobody would admit that there 500ex+craft is worse thats how the human brain works onlsaught song is just better
Every Class 100
Last edited by Fyndel on Aug 30, 2014, 6:35:50 PM
"
stzbttln wrote:
"
"

You said my gear isnt optimized and i said it is , there is no point in using lioneys paws we both know that and both gloom call and osnlaught waist 2 dex nodes i dont know what you mean , i calc it point effectiv wise and Onslought always wins with 2 passiv points more( dont tell me 5% less dmg is waisted )like i already said dont know what there is to argue about "highest res possible" beeing overcapped wont help you its about MIN MAX and thats beeing capped and thats with onslaught if you would play a ele weakness map (mostpeople play there maps blue anyways you use your light/cold res flask anyways) so the clear winner is onslaught ( i know alot of people cant afford axns shield fee but that doest mean we have to tell them other things are better it might be cheaper but not BETTER)

Bhaisabh asked about your rings, I said you were using attack speed on the fire one because use it on your wander, and that you bought it when kipad hadn't finished his fire one yet. I should have been more specific and said "your rings" aren't optimized for St right now.

About the lioneye's paws, there is very much a point in using them : saving 2 passive points spent in dex nodes, being able to evade, the 12-24 fire damage on them, the strength for more life, their cost compared to rainbowstrides.

There is no "clear" winner when it comes to shields man. Most people play their maps blue? When you can afford this type of gear, you definitely run only 77-78 maps, and you definitely run them rare lol. I will never ever take 6% block over 60 resist, especially when reflect/double reflect is already NOT a problem and elemental weakness map can definitely hurt you.

You said about min maxing, spending 2 points on dexterity is the exact opposite of that. Same thing about spending 6 points to get 2 life gain on hit lol, you will have to spam your life flask anyway.

We have different set ups for this build currently, I don't go for the life gain on hit nodes, and use lioneyes paws. That leaves me 8 nodes for dps or whatever I want, and like you said in your video, flasks are one of the most important part of the game, and I think I am using them in the most optimal way by relying on them for sustaining my attacks.

We just have different opinions about this. It's not a big deal if you don't like my shield, I personally don't think it's worth sacrificing so much only for 5% block when you already have 70%.
we are sacrificing nothing for 5% block we just mirror the right rings and about me not liking your shield is not because if dont like it its because its worse thats fact as already explained i dont expact you to say "yes my shield is worse" or even say anything to hurt the shield reputation cause you know if you say 1 wrong word not even 1 person would touch it, the only reason people mirror it is beause axns fees are double of yours and some people just cant afford to spent more ex for 5% block , like probably you (i know that craftng a not legacy shield doesnt take more then mirror+ axns shield fee or abit more)cause there war no reason to craft another shield especially with one existing. And about the 6 nodes they give leech , lgoh , lgok you cant expact everyone to press the flask 24/7 like ,its a luxery thing
Every Class 100
Last edited by Fyndel on Aug 30, 2014, 6:39:32 PM
"
"
stzbttln wrote:
"
phoenix4dota wrote:

That wouldnt have mattert Kipads new rings beats any ST ring existing

That's not the point.

The point is that you have a habit of being a little impulsive and calling stuff #1 when it isn't quite so.

And yeah the new apocalypse loop / morbid knuckle from Kipad is very nice for ST. They are the #1 single res ES crit rings out there for sure.

Foe eye will be the #1 single res DPS crit ring (cold version only) and 20%ES.

I have the #1 ES/crit/all res ring, maelstrom grasp.

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
foe eye missing 20% es = dogshit throw away into the garbage can , and yes your ring is nice for a budget st build lets call it " budget mirror fee build" and i dont have a habit calling stuff #1 just check your thread your calling your belt #1 its far away from axns(jins) belt divine AND IF YOU THINK that you have to post your "budget st fee build" then do it in your thread on not mine , my builds are based on the best possible gear existing and most endgame possible and nothing else right now i am busy a shit farming my masters to 8 and cant update everything 24/7
Every Class 100
Last edited by Fyndel on Aug 30, 2014, 6:45:06 PM
"
we are sacrificing nothing for 5% block we just mirror the right rings and about me not liking your shield is not because if dont like it its because its worse thats fact as already explained i dont expact you to say "yes my shield is worse" or even say anything to hurt the shield reputation cause you know if you say 1 wrong word not even 1 person would touch it, the only reason people mirror it is beause axns fees are double of yours and some people just cant afford to spent more ex for 5% block like probably you cause there war no reason to craft another shield especially with one existing. And about the 6 nodes they give leech , lgoh , lgok you can expact everyone to press the flask 24/7 like we probably do its a luxery thing

You are sacrificing 2 passive points and the ability to dodge by using rainbowstrides to be capped with onslaught song, along with 30% cold res and 30% lightning res. That's what you sacrifice for 5% block.

There are no facts about which shield is better here, only opinions.

twitch.tv/steezbattalion

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info