[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
stzbttln wrote:
"
we are sacrificing nothing for 5% block we just mirror the right rings and about me not liking your shield is not because if dont like it its because its worse thats fact as already explained i dont expact you to say "yes my shield is worse" or even say anything to hurt the shield reputation cause you know if you say 1 wrong word not even 1 person would touch it, the only reason people mirror it is beause axns fees are double of yours and some people just cant afford to spent more ex for 5% block like probably you cause there war no reason to craft another shield especially with one existing. And about the 6 nodes they give leech , lgoh , lgok you can expact everyone to press the flask 24/7 like we probably do its a luxery thing

You are sacrificing 2 passive points and the ability to dodge by using rainbowstrides to be capped with onslaught song, along with 30% cold res and 30% lightning res. That's what you sacrifice for 5% block.

There are no facts about which shield is better here, only opinions.
dont come me with that shit pleas already explained you , lioneys paws was already a debait to you when you savd 16 points now you save 1 the story about what boots are better is gone
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on Aug 30, 2014, 6:52:00 PM
"
foe eye missing 20% es = dogshit throw away into the garbage can , and yes your ring is nice for a budget st build lets call it " budget mirror fee build" and i dont have a habit calling stuff #1 just check your thread your calling your belt #1 its far away from axns(jins) belt divine

foe eye will have 20%ES instead of the fire res obviously. It will be identical to morbid knuckle, but with t1 light damage instead of ES, making it the number 1 dps ring. Apocalypse loop is untoucheable though because foe eye cannot swap cold res for fire res.

As for my belt, it's the #1 ES WED rustic sash, having more ES than axn's belt. Axn has 1% more cold res and 60 armour (armor being completely useless) making his belt #1 tri resist WEd belt, if you really want to be picky about it. I'll keep calling it #1 ES WED rustic sash.

The ring is far from budget ST build lol, can I remind you that you were using vengeance band for a very long time, my ring being the same thing but with 20% ES and divined better.

This whole thing stems from the fact that everyone calls their items #1.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
"
"
stzbttln wrote:
"
we are sacrificing nothing for 5% block we just mirror the right rings and about me not liking your shield is not because if dont like it its because its worse thats fact as already explained i dont expact you to say "yes my shield is worse" or even say anything to hurt the shield reputation cause you know if you say 1 wrong word not even 1 person would touch it, the only reason people mirror it is beause axns fees are double of yours and some people just cant afford to spent more ex for 5% block like probably you cause there war no reason to craft another shield especially with one existing. And about the 6 nodes they give leech , lgoh , lgok you can expact everyone to press the flask 24/7 like we probably do its a luxery thing

You are sacrificing 2 passive points and the ability to dodge by using rainbowstrides to be capped with onslaught song, along with 30% cold res and 30% lightning res. That's what you sacrifice for 5% block.

There are no facts about which shield is better here, only opinions.
dont come me with that shit pleas already explained you , lioneys paws was already a debait to you when you savd 16 points now you save 1 the story about what boot is gone

I don't know how many times i've got to tell you, but by using onslaught song you HAVE to use rainbowstrides to be capped, thus losing 2 passive points and the ability to evade, along with life and fire damage.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
WHY WOULD YOU USE ANYTHING ELSE THEN RAINBOWS
Every Class 100
"

to save 2 passive points, have 12-24 extra fire damage, have the ability to evade and have more life to cast attacks!?

Actually, scrath that, its 3 passive points, because you spend 1 on unwavering stance, lol.

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
Last edited by stzbttln on Aug 30, 2014, 6:58:27 PM
I need Fyndel for masterfarming can you please do this conversation tomorrow?
"
stzbttln wrote:
"

to save 2 passive points, have 12-24 extra fire damage, have the ability to evade and have more life to cast attacks!?
whats about the things you loose? 60% less movmentspeed 150 less es , 20% less res , 25% spell block with 75% block thats 39% spell blokc =HUGE FUCKING HUGE my mind is blowing when i have to tell you this BLOWING AND pleas dont tell me now that with your shield and rings you would gain that 20% all res i dare you and nobody needs 400 evasion thats probably 8% evade chance you can put that in the garbage can aswell just need to find the right synergy on gear ( picking up a map with 60% less movemtnspeed where your whole party is vaal hasted nice time waist bro or currency the only reason people use dit back then was you saved 16 points and that was already bad in speed farming aka my rank 1 gorge speed clear with 30% ms boots
Every Class 100
Last edited by Fyndel on Aug 30, 2014, 7:03:37 PM
"
Xantaria wrote:
I need Fyndel for masterfarming can you please do this conversation tomorrow?

rofl slay
IGN: BaiBhai | BhaiBhai | Bhailo

"
"
stzbttln wrote:
"

whats about the things you loose? 60% less movmentspeed 150 less es , 20% less res , 25% spell block with 75% block thats 39% spell blokc =HUGE FUCKING HUGE my mind is blowing when i have to tell you this BLOWING AND pleas dont tell me now that with your shield and rings you would gain that 20% all res i dare you

I am capped by wearing my ring and shield. The move speed is USELESS because you whirling blades around. The resist loss is made up by the shield.

The spellblock is pointless, you use rumi to handle reflect. You shouldn't even be getting hit by any spell at this point in the game.

The 3 points that YOU waste can be used to get either spell damage or crit multi, both providing a ton of dps.

You can stick with rainbowstrides anyway, you always disliked lioneye's paws because flubby popularized them and we all know how you 2 get along. You even crafted a pair of rare boots, and you were using those instead of lioeneye's, very possibly just to get some mirrors on them. But you were definitely using lioneye's paws in those "double/triple reflect" map videos you posted a few months ago.

Flubby got 1:26 on the challenge using lioneye's paws but didn't bother after. So the move speed argument is invalid for ST.

Like I said, I don't care what you think is number 1 or not (chaos dmg rings...) it's pretty obvious you get too excited with this stuff. I am posting here because you are attacking my items and I am simply defending them, because some people tend to believe whatever you say.

You don't see me calling anything trash here do you? So maybe you should calm down with the name calling. I held back so fucking hard when you made those chaos dmg rings man... to be respectful and not completely dismiss them.

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
wow nice thread but who cares

pls i still need vorici and catarina
Last edited by Xantaria on Aug 30, 2014, 7:28:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info