[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

lol, alot of drama since I last visited. ST still and will always sucks balls compared to wander chain/split arrow chain
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Hi !

First, thanks for ur job and dedication!
i follow your thread and learn a lot hehe...
Here i go:
I have lvl92 scion
passiv tree

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAADH0NfA48DkgPxBB_EQ8RUBGWFHEXLxmKGo8bJRzcHRQdTx2qJbwnCyj6LOEtHy2DLagvbzBUNbk7fD0-P5tCo0ZxRwZLrkyzUDBV1lfJWfNca1yKX2pjQ2TnZp5tGW-ecLtyqXf9feN-WX_GgKSCx4MJg7aESIbRj0aQG5BVkn2TJ5UglwaYb5uhm7Wfy6KjpyusZqyYrKqxkLQMt9a4yrk-wBrBxcHzwzrDbcSixp7KSth22RPZW9tZ217b1Nvn3CPfv-GI5c_pAuoY6rrsGPLh9tr3MvfX-Ov60vsJ

with this gear:

i am running as u see discipline, haste, empowered hatred and wrath (used +1lvl paws before patch), anger, both heralds (for atziri, sometimes i change for saffels, and swap herald of ash for a purity of light - my shield is rrr, my saffel rrb), purity of fire (only have 60fire res without) and of course vitality
i can of course run apex with ease but have lots of difficulties dealing with uber vaals and often die to 3 bosses, and only finish one out of two ubers, which ennoys me a lot,hehe.
with lmp i only reach 94k and 125k in single target.
away from the advices you can give me for my passiv tree or my gear, i am to mirror an item ,but dont have really clear which would improve more my build and help me pass this uber wall hehe.
Thanks in advance and see u in game!
"
Fixores wrote:

away from the advices you can give me for my passiv tree or my gear, i am to mirror an item ,but dont have really clear which would improve more my build and help me pass this uber wall hehe.

For Vaals, just keep up topaz and sapphire, you should kill before they pop up even.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
VixTrader wrote:
Elitist much? Of course it works at lower levels

Define "work", this build will look nothing like Fyndel Throw at low levels and will be in many ways worse than buzzsaws which is a bit of an insult to low-life.

Well, this is going to absolutely BLOW YOUR MIND, but imagine this for a moment:

Fyndel's build, minus 10 skill points. Holy crap, it looks NOTHING like his build, Aaahhhh !

You're hilarious dude...

"
VixTrader wrote:
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
VixTrader wrote:
Elitist much? Of course it works at lower levels

Define "work", this build will look nothing like Fyndel Throw at low levels and will be in many ways worse than buzzsaws which is a bit of an insult to low-life.

Well, this is going to absolutely BLOW YOUR MIND, but imagine this for a moment:

Fyndel's build, minus 10 skill points. Holy crap, it looks NOTHING like his build, Aaahhhh !

You're hilarious dude...

Aah yes, minus Shavs, Acuities, minus 6L, minus good jewellery, minus game knowledge.

I doubt you can even beat buzzsaw DPS.
"
Chundadragon wrote:

Aah yes, minus Shavs, Acuities, minus 6L, minus good jewellery, minus game knowledge.

My 2handed cycloner got 3400tooltip dps, is that good? I do use it with physical projectile damage
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Last edited by Tommie_Sjukskriven on Aug 31, 2014, 10:05:45 AM
"
"
Chundadragon wrote:

My 2handed cycloner got 3400tooltip dps, is that good? I do use it with physical projectile damage

Yeah very good, I hear you can clear Alluring Abyss with only 200 tooltip with your build (EB, CI)
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
"
Chundadragon wrote:

Yeah very good, I hear you can clear Alluring Abyss with only 200 tooltip with your build (EB, CI)

Yeah it's easy with quad-cursing(flammability+crit weak+projectile weakness+conductivity)

Crit weak in particular is very strong due to me being rt, so I crits all the time
"
Fixores wrote:
Hi !

First, thanks for ur job and dedication!
i follow your thread and learn a lot hehe...
Here i go:
I have lvl92 scion
passiv tree

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAADH0NfA48DkgPxBB_EQ8RUBGWFHEXLxmKGo8bJRzcHRQdTx2qJbwnCyj6LOEtHy2DLagvbzBUNbk7fD0-P5tCo0ZxRwZLrkyzUDBV1lfJWfNca1yKX2pjQ2TnZp5tGW-ecLtyqXf9feN-WX_GgKSCx4MJg7aESIbRj0aQG5BVkn2TJ5UglwaYb5uhm7Wfy6KjpyusZqyYrKqxkLQMt9a4yrk-wBrBxcHzwzrDbcSixp7KSth22RPZW9tZ217b1Nvn3CPfv-GI5c_pAuoY6rrsGPLh9tr3MvfX-Ov60vsJ

with this gear:

i am running as u see discipline, haste, empowered hatred and wrath (used +1lvl paws before patch), anger, both heralds (for atziri, sometimes i change for saffels, and swap herald of ash for a purity of light - my shield is rrr, my saffel rrb), purity of fire (only have 60fire res without) and of course vitality
i can of course run apex with ease but have lots of difficulties dealing with uber vaals and often die to 3 bosses, and only finish one out of two ubers, which ennoys me a lot,hehe.
with lmp i only reach 94k and 125k in single target.
passiv tree looks good when you get higher lvl probably dropp that 1 power charge and get the 2 dagger nodes you skipped for saving 1 point , about gear i think you got rly solid gear whats your es atm? , i would probably mirror 1 ring or a amulet that will give you a even better es pool there are alot of rings out there and amulets with gg stats just pick the one thats fits with you gear the most and about vaal try to always keep up the topaz + cold res flask + block flask that will help you alot for the 3 bosses switch the cold flask with a fire flask and use a granit+block+atziriflask+lifelfask try to always dodge the rain from the bitch and focus her down first then try to cite the 2 other monsters in the right corner where your spectral throw hits the wall making it come back faster=more dmg and leech and always just press your life flask 24/7 i hope you got bleed removal on that thats rly important and for atziri she should be the easiest thing use purity of light and fire instead of herald of ash and ice(just turn off ice and put the purity of light somewhere else) flask setup for atziri atziriflask+block+fire+light+life flask. edit: for vaal only use purity of light maybe purity of cold if you die to that and eq a auxium if you got and for triple boss use purity of fire only , and gl!
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on Aug 31, 2014, 1:17:38 PM
Sorry to post about gear so soon after another forum member. I have enough to buy one more mirrored item (two if I sell some gear I was saving for another character).

What is best to upgrade first given the remaining pieces below? From previous guidance, the first two should be dagger and shield. However, wanted to confirm since I already have a half-way decent shield.

Thank you <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info