[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

I have a silly question. The build uses Ghost Reaver to restore your ES, and it uses Blood Magic which removes mana. So how are you sustaining your Spectral Throw attacks? I don't see you spamming heal pots in the video, so something must be restoring your life despite having Ghost Reaver. I have not played in a while so I might be missing some mechanic. Thanks!

EDIT: I looked at your dps picture, and it shows 56 life gained per hit. Now I get it.
Last edited by poe2handzmule on Sep 1, 2014, 4:41:39 PM
Mr. Fyndel / Alex

Thank you for this guide. I was about to give up the game, I tried many other builds but my issue is I'm not that skilled a player but this build is forgiving and its working for me. I'm level 85 doing 53K damage with 6.3K energy shield, I'm clearing 74 - 76 Maps with ease. I only die when I get distracted.

Thank You

Cold_Beer
Angry_Poo
"
PaladinSMD wrote:
ye around that you forgot the bloodmagic passiv though
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBDH0NfA48DkgPxBB_ES8RUBGWFHEXLxmKGo8bJRzcHRQdTx2qJLAk4SW8Jwso-isKLOEtHy1HL28wVDW5O3w9Pj-bQqNFfEZxRwZLrlBCVdZXyVnzXIpd8l9qY0Nk52aebRlvnnBScFZwu3DVcql9435Zf8aApILHgwmDtobRidOMNo9GkBuQVZJ9kyeVIJeXmG-aE5u1n8uio6cIpyusZqyqtAy0OLb3uJO4yrk-wBrBxcHzwzrGnspK2HbZE9lb2t3b1Nvn3CPfv-GI5Rnlz-kC6hjquuvu7Bjy4fba9zL46_rS-wn7Rfv1
removed the projectile speed nodes try to get dex on 1 ring
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
poe2handzmule wrote:
I have a silly question. The build uses Ghost Reaver to restore your ES, and it uses Blood Magic which removes mana. So how are you sustaining your Spectral Throw attacks? I don't see you spamming heal pots in the video, so something must be restoring your life despite having Ghost Reaver. I have not played in a while so I might be missing some mechanic. Thanks!

EDIT: I looked at your dps picture, and it shows 56 life gained per hit. Now I get it.
Yes it was the Lgoh but thats overkill at endgame at lvl 94+ your base life is alot higher so getting shaper node that restores 1% of your hp per sec +carnage wheal , you dont have to get that though it just more effecient cause playing without faster projectiles will make your clear speed alot lower but if that doesnt matter dropp the 6 points for the carnage wheal and use lgoh gem
Every Class 100
"
ColdBeer1 wrote:
Mr. Fyndel / Alex

Thank you for this guide. I was about to give up the game, I tried many other builds but my issue is I'm not that skilled a player but this build is forgiving and its working for me. I'm level 85 doing 53K damage with 6.3K energy shield, I'm clearing 74 - 76 Maps with ease. I only die when I get distracted.

Thank You

Np :P most important thing is the flask usage you can have 75% block 35% leech and lots of other good stuff permanently aktiv with the right clear speed
Every Class 100
"
"
PaladinSMD wrote:
ye around that you forgot the bloodmagic passiv though
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBDH0NfA48DkgPxBB_ES8RUBGWFHEXLxmKGo8bJRzcHRQdTx2qJLAk4SW8Jwso-isKLOEtHy1HL28wVDW5O3w9Pj-bQqNFfEZxRwZLrlBCVdZXyVnzXIpd8l9qY0Nk52aebRlvnnBScFZwu3DVcql9435Zf8aApILHgwmDtobRidOMNo9GkBuQVZJ9kyeVIJeXmG-aE5u1n8uio6cIpyusZqyqtAy0OLb3uJO4yrk-wBrBxcHzwzrGnspK2HbZE9lb2t3b1Nvn3CPfv-GI5Rnlz-kC6hjquuvu7Bjy4fba9zL46_rS-wn7Rfv1
removed the projectile speed nodes try to get dex on 1 ring

crap thats a big miss :p
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/913599 <--- mirror Thread
Hi Alex,

I just got a Shavs on Rampage and I'm going to make a build utilizing it and was looking at yours for awhile...I'm pretty sure you got tons of people asking this question but...

how bad do you think the COE nerf is for this build? I mean it's clearly still viable for you since there's no legacy and you're still using it but just wondering how bad the nerf hit this build in general and other COE builds.

And as for the weapon...should I prioritize crit over the pdps?
"
hellokitty92 wrote:
Hi Alex,

I just got a Shavs on Rampage and I'm going to make a build utilizing it and was looking at yours for awhile...I'm pretty sure you got tons of people asking this question but...

how bad do you think the COE nerf is for this build? I mean it's clearly still viable for you since there's no legacy and you're still using it but just wondering how bad the nerf hit this build in general and other COE builds.

And as for the weapon...should I prioritize crit over the pdps?

Don't go CoE unless you got stronk shield basically. Otherwise, it's still perfectly fine.

Don't skimp on weapon, if you want to go full Fyndel you need pdps and crit.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBAx4GIw18DjwPqxEvEVARlhRxFr8XLxkuGYoajxzcHU8dqh9BIcAksCThJbwnCyftKPoqCyzhLR8tgy9vMFQ1uTa6PC09Pj-bQYdCo0V8RnFHBlM1VdZXyVnzXIpfamTnZp5tGW6Xb55wUnBWcLtyqX3jfr1_xoCkgseDCYO2htGP-pAbkFWSfZMnlSCXBpf-mG-ZmpoTm7Wfy6KjpyusZqyqsNizDrQMtUi3Prk-wBrBxcHzwzrEosT2xq7KStDQ2HbZE9vU2-fcI9-_4Yjlz-oY6rrrY-wY8pzz6vba9zL3vvjr-ej60vsJ-0U=

Thats my take on the shadow BM version.

This tree has 570 crit chance already, with out picking up any powercharge apart from bandit. You can cap ur crit chance

9.21 loath bane,

40 (loath bane), 570 tree, 36% ammy, 60% 2 diamond rings, 30% acuity (say), 200% 4 powerchrge

we have 936% increased crit chance, therefore 9.21*(1+9.36)= 95.41% capped!

and with the extra projectile speed I picked up from both shadow/ranger, I dropped faster projectile (use added fire instead) and dont need to pick up extra dex node as we have enough dex on tree already

shadow start is a bit inefficient but I am stuck with a shadow... Not going to level another toon to lvl 100.

I suspect alex is having too much fun to play the wander given his new toy and before ggg nerfs his build again lol

Whats the max dps with your BM ST now alex? anywhere near your wander?

Green_honey_boo_boo is my favourite south park character!

My Goddess Scorned crit ele cleave build @ 1076445
Last edited by turtleken on Sep 1, 2014, 9:39:06 PM
Is this build doable on a shadow?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info