[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
Ironxbow wrote:
Hi Mr, i m in a dilemma. if i use full 7 wrath, anger, hatred, haste, discpline, herald of ash & herald of ice i have only 184 life left..i always swap out hatred and run 6 auras then i will have 405 life. Is there anything wrong with my passives pls ? did i miss a important node.
Please advise tyvm in advance

with the new 1.2 patch will lvl 21 reduced mana help with auras pls ?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAADH0NfA48DkgQfxEvEVARlhRxFy8ZLhmKGyUc3B0UHU8dqiSwJbwnCyftKPorCizhLR8tgy2oL28wVDW5Nro9Pj-bQqNGcUcGS65XyVnzXIpd8l9qY0Nk52aebRlul2-ecFJwVnC7cNVyqX3jfll_xoCkgseDCYO2htGJ049GkBuQVZJ9kyeVIJcGmG-aE5u1n8uio6cIpyusZqyqsZC0DLb3t9a4k7k-wBrBxcHzwzrEosaeykrYdtkT2Vva3dtZ29Tb59wj37_hiOXP6QLqGOq66-7sGPKc8uH3Mve--Ov56PrS

Charisma lmao
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Ironxbow wrote:
Hi Mr, i m in a dilemma. if i use full 7 wrath, anger, hatred, haste, discpline, herald of ash & herald of ice i have only 184 life left..i always swap out hatred and run 6 auras then i will have 405 life. Is there anything wrong with my passives pls ? did i miss a important node.
Please advise tyvm in advance

with the new 1.2 patch will lvl 21 reduced mana help with auras pls ?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAADH0NfA48DkgQfxEvEVARlhRxFy8ZLhmKGyUc3B0UHU8dqiSwJbwnCyftKPorCizhLR8tgy2oL28wVDW5Nro9Pj-bQqNGcUcGS65XyVnzXIpd8l9qY0Nk52aebRlul2-ecFJwVnC7cNVyqX3jfll_xoCkgseDCYO2htGJ049GkBuQVZJ9kyeVIJcGmG-aE5u1n8uio6cIpyusZqyqsZC0DLb3t9a4k7k-wBrBxcHzwzrEosaeykrYdtkT2Vva3dtZ29Tb59wj37_hiOXP6QLqGOq66-7sGPKc8uH3Mve--Ov56PrS

what lvl are you?
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
testing abit around dropped haste aura using purity of elements instead and now use headhunter for maps , its pretty bad but huge fun
Every Class 100
tyvm Chundadragon & Fyndel.
Last edited by Ironxbow on Aug 30, 2014, 12:37:13 PM
"
Ironxbow wrote:
tyvm Chundadragon & Fyndel.
we both didnt wrote anything did he pmed u?
Every Class 100
Why did you choose to get attack speed on your second ring instead of accuracy? Figured ur DPS is already high enough where a little more iAS wouldnt affect your clear speed. On the other hand, more consistent leech is always a good thing, especially for double/triple/quad reflect.
IGN: BaiBhai | BhaiBhai | Bhailo

"
Bhaisabh wrote:
Why did you choose to get attack speed on your second ring instead of accuracy? Figured ur DPS is already high enough where a little more iAS wouldnt affect your clear speed. On the other hand, more consistent leech is always a good thing, especially for double/triple/quad reflect.

He is using that ring because he uses it on his wander, his current gear isn't 100% optimized for spectral throw right now. Also, Kipad had not made his ring when Fyndel mirrored ventor's. Ventor's is more for wanders, while kipad's is for ST. They are a good choice if you need only 1 fire resist on your ring and can cap cold and lightning in other ways.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
Last edited by stzbttln on Aug 30, 2014, 3:43:01 PM
"
stzbttln wrote:
"
Bhaisabh wrote:

He is using that ring because he uses it on his wander, his current gear isn't 100% optimized for spectral throw right now.
yes , the attackspeed ring is for my wander , the rings i would use if could "perfect craft it" would be
1 with phys-wed-es %es fireres accuracy
2 with phys-wed-es %es cold res accuracy + 8% all res bandit thats the best minmax you could do calculated it 8 allres would be 1 node , light res on shield would be a 3 point waist or a potential 6% block waist if you get lightres on your shield meaning you would loose 2 passiv points if you mirror a light res shield

and a belt with movmentspeed instead of armour not sure about that yet , tested phys reflect and it was joke mostly just ele was hard but if I see that have problems without the armour on belt i wouldnt get movmentspeed

rest is 100% optimized though i would NEVER dropp the blockchance on my shield making that is 1 of the biggest mistakes you can do especially with the new "kinda reflect" problems ( not even counting the not legacy es of 30es lose)
Every Class 100
"
"
stzbttln wrote:
"
Bhaisabh wrote:

He is using that ring because he uses it on his wander, his current gear isn't 100% optimized for spectral throw right now.
yes , the attackspeed ring is for my wander , the rings i would use if could "perfect craft it" would be
2 with phys-wed-es %es cold res accuracy + 8% all res bandit thats the best minmax you could do calculated it 8 allres would be 1 node , light res on shield would be a 3 point waist or a potential 6% block waist if you get lightres on your shield meaning you would loose 2 passiv points if you mirror a light res shield

and a belt with movmentspeed instead of armour not sure about that yet , tested phys reflect and it was joke mostly just ele was hard but if I see that have problems without the armour on belt i wouldnt get movmentspeed

rest is 100% optimized though i would NEVER dropp the blockchance on my shield making that is 1 of the biggest mistakes you can do especially with the new "kinda reflect" problems ( not even counting the not legacy es of 30es lose)

agree pretty much - if I was going to mirror a shield JUST for ST then I would get Onslaught Song with the block chance for reducing reflect dmg - I use Havoc Weaver because I dual spec it for use on my Wander as well.

+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
"
stzbttln wrote:
"
Bhaisabh wrote:

2 with phys-wed-es %es cold res accuracy + 8% all res bandit thats the best minmax

Ahh, okay, that's what I was thinking. I have mirrored tri res ES boots, tri res ES belt, and Axn's Onslaught Song ES Shield (Spell/%ES/ES/Fire/AllRes/Block).

Gonna mirror KiPad's Morbid Knuckle (Phys/WED/ES/%ES/Acc/Cold) and the Apocalypse Loop he made yesterday (Phys/WED/ES/%ES/Acc/Fire).

Will be perfectly res capped!!

Such amazing crafts made for this build lol. Thanks for the help Alex
IGN: BaiBhai | BhaiBhai | Bhailo

Last edited by Bhai on Aug 30, 2014, 4:18:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info