[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
auea1 wrote:
what's now the best combo rings for spectral throw ? i have read so much rings that now i have no clue to what is best to mirror

We talked a bit in game after you mirrored my belt, but I'll post my thoughts here as well. My personal preference is to use the cold/fire res version of foe eye, the #1 dps ring, and the ring I crafted myself.

Foe eye has cold res as it's regaled stat, so flubby is pretty much never going to recraft it with fire res instead. The fact that ES% is a suffix leaves foe eye with cold res and accuracy, you don't want to drop accuracy AT ALL for this build (if you are a wander and use add acc gem, then you can drop acc).

20%ES is definitely a stat you want on your rings, but you cannot have it on both at the same time and be res capped, you would have to drop accuracy and that is just not right. So I decided to stick with #1 dps ring on one side, and make the #1 ES diamond ring with all res, which puts me at capped resistances. Currently 75/101/100

I could have gone for fire resistance, I would be at 105/86/85, but I feel having 1 lone resist on a ring is not as versatile as having all res. I made this ring so it would fit with foe eye, because in my opinion foe eye is just a fucking legend of a ring.

I use lioneye's paws, If I used rainbow strides, I would use 2 of my rings, something I will try out very soon. It should put me at 8400 ES. And I will be res capped of course.

2 set ups with my gear to be capped:

or

#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
Last edited by stzbttln on Aug 29, 2014, 6:56:00 PM
For those of us not uber rich... Can someone put gear in order of importance? Rings first? Belt? Assuming everyone has shavs, dagger, gloves, and COE. Thanks.

Last edited by Mamoux on Aug 29, 2014, 7:25:08 PM
"
Mamoux wrote:
For those of us not uber rich... Can someone put gear in order of importance? Rings first? Belt? Assuming everyone has shavs, dagger, gloves, and COE. Thanks.

Oder of mirroring items is : dagger, shield, amulet, rings, belt

But if you use blood magic and still have an auxium, maybe you can move the belt up in priority or use a physical version of doryani's invitation.

I would also recommend moving away from prism guardian and using a hih ES shield, but I am obviously biased here.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
Last edited by stzbttln on Aug 29, 2014, 8:53:07 PM
Can i ask how to get Loath Bane dagger easily ? Use chaos to roll ? Or something else ? I keep shouting at trade chat until now also don't have player whisper me. :(
"
seanking0010 wrote:
Can i ask how to get Loath Bane dagger easily ? Use chaos to roll ? Or something else ? I keep shouting at trade chat until now also don't have player whisper me. :(

You'll be 200 years old before you chaos roll a loathe bane equivalent.

You can get it from AXN here http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/515441 for your mirror of kalandra + fee.

or can buy a 2nd hand copy sometimes if somebody is getting rid of one. (they go up on message board sometimes)
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
Why scion>witch?
scion is quicker to get out i believe
Green_honey_boo_boo is my favourite south park character!

My Goddess Scorned crit ele cleave build @ 1076445
"
auea1 wrote:
"
"
auea1 wrote:
also another question , with the carnage node in the passive tree , i have also to use vitality ? cuz in 78 map 6 person i didn't substain well st , i had to push the flask very often , and uber atziri will be possible without purity of fire aura ?
you can always just use empower instead of vitality for solo and vitality instead of empower for 6 man partys if you need it the flask is always up anyways cause of the crits you shoots for uber atziri i used purity of fire instead of herald of ash and used purity of light instead of the blue gem in my weapon had around 300 life left and just spammed my flask 24/7 thx to surgeons its always full anyways :) if you want i can make a uber video to show case it abit later when i am done farming the masters to lvl 8
thanks it would be very useful to see st 1.2 doing atziri uber
http://youtu.be/6bQ-ne3b_Fc?list=UUDyCoIba72Xaut1g9p1aRqg added a deathless uber atziri kill hope it helps the people , about the passiv tree didnt change anything its exactly the same i use for mapping and for gems i swapped purity of fire with herald of ashes and purity of light instead of the blue gem in my weapon
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on Aug 30, 2014, 8:53:27 AM
"
turtleken wrote:
scion is quicker to get out i believe
yes
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Hi Mr, i m in a dilemma. if i use full 7 wrath, anger, hatred, haste, discpline, herald of ash & herald of ice i have only 184 life left..i always swap out hatred and run 6 auras then i will have 405 life. Is there anything wrong with my passives pls ? did i miss a important node.
Please advise tyvm in advance

with the new 1.2 patch will lvl 21 reduced mana help with auras pls ?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAADH0NfA48DkgQfxEvEVARlhRxFy8ZLhmKGyUc3B0UHU8dqiSwJbwnCyftKPorCizhLR8tgy2oL28wVDW5Nro9Pj-bQqNGcUcGS65XyVnzXIpd8l9qY0Nk52aebRlul2-ecFJwVnC7cNVyqX3jfll_xoCkgseDCYO2htGJ049GkBuQVZJ9kyeVIJcGmG-aE5u1n8uio6cIpyusZqyqsZC0DLb3t9a4k7k-wBrBxcHzwzrEosaeykrYdtkT2Vva3dtZ29Tb59wj37_hiOXP6QLqGOq66-7sGPKc8uH3Mve--Ov56PrS

Last edited by Ironxbow on Aug 30, 2014, 10:08:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info