[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
Is this build doable on a shadow?

Of course it is... just not as efficient
Green_honey_boo_boo is my favourite south park character!

My Goddess Scorned crit ele cleave build @ 1076445
"
turtleken wrote:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBAx4GIw18DjwPqxEvEVARlhRxFr8XLxkuGYoajxzcHU8dqh9BIcAksCThJbwnCyftKPoqCyzhLR8tgy9vMFQ1uTa6PC09Pj-bQYdCo0V8RnFHBlM1VdZXyVnzXIpfamTnZp5tGW6Xb55wUnBWcLtyqX3jfr1_xoCkgseDCYO2htGP-pAbkFWSfZMnlSCXBpf-mG-ZmpoTm7Wfy6KjpyusZqyqsNizDrQMtUi3Prk-wBrBxcHzwzrEosT2xq7KStDQ2HbZE9vU2-fcI9-_4Yjlz-oY6rrrY-wY8pzz6vba9zL3vvjr-ej60vsJ-0U=

Thats my take on the shadow BM version.

This tree has 570 crit chance already, with out picking up any powercharge apart from bandit. You can cap ur crit chance

9.21 loath bane,

40 (loath bane), 570 tree, 36% ammy, 60% 2 diamond rings, 30% acuity (say), 200% 4 powerchrge

we have 936% increased crit chance, therefore 9.21*(1+9.36)= 95.41% capped!

and with the extra projectile speed I picked up from both shadow/ranger, I dropped faster projectile (use added fire instead) and dont need to pick up extra dex node as we have enough dex on tree already

shadow start is a bit inefficient but I am stuck with a shadow... Not going to level another toon to lvl 100.

I suspect alex is having too much fun to play the wander given his new toy and before ggg nerfs his build again lol

Whats the max dps with your BM ST now alex? anywhere near your wander?

ehm the max dps isnt as much as the wander has cause of st only havin a 58 base effectivness and it wasnt 1 m so i didnt tested it but its high for sure
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
I'm am currently leveling a witch to play this build. At what level would you recommend I swith from a max block incinerate build. To this build?
"
hellokitty92 wrote:
Hi Alex,

I just got a Shavs on Rampage and I'm going to make a build utilizing it and was looking at yours for awhile...I'm pretty sure you got tons of people asking this question but...

how bad do you think the COE nerf is for this build? I mean it's clearly still viable for you since there's no legacy and you're still using it but just wondering how bad the nerf hit this build in general and other COE builds.

And as for the weapon...should I prioritize crit over the pdps?

He can answer you a lot better than me. But I will try to help meanwhile.

CoE nerf was huge, you would really need spell damage to your damage scale well with this build. Which its kinda hard until you get GG items in your league.

I would recommend you use The Vertex with an empower level 4 and dont care about pdps at all, just a fast and crit dagger -1.98+aps and 8.8+crit chance and use life leech in ur shavs. Until you get GG items, then you can begin to swap to CoE and rely in your physical damage to leech on blood rage, swaping the life leech to either faster attacks or faster projectiles.

That would make the build work relatively well and you would have time to invest in shield with a lot of spell damage (while using one with just ES. You would still need weapon elemental damage wherever you can.

Scion would be optimal, since you could grab vaal pact and spec in projectile damage and then respec for spell damage and take off vaal pact.
Last edited by swib on Sep 2, 2014, 4:29:38 PM
what about the curse , in your opinion guys is better ele weaknes or assassins mark ?
CULO POWA
"
auea1 wrote:
what about the curse , in your opinion guys is better ele weaknes or assassins mark ?

Ele Weakness 2stronk. Mostly mobs in merciless have elemental resistance, dont matter if you crit are more powerful if your damage are lowered a lot by mobs resistance.

But its pretty risky use elemental weakness in a elemental reflect.
While I don't have mirror gear, I just use atziri's flask to handle elemental resist mobs. It's working fine even with my 60k dps. The only time resistances do come into play is in 6man groups mostly, and for the most part the mob that is resistant won't be visible in your screen thanks to the super faster projectile range.
LVL 8 master service - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1047720
"
I'm am currently leveling a witch to play this build. At what level would you recommend I swith from a max block incinerate build. To this build?
lvl 92
Every Class 100
"
swib wrote:
"
hellokitty92 wrote:
Hi Alex,

I just got a Shavs on Rampage and I'm going to make a build utilizing it and was looking at yours for awhile...I'm pretty sure you got tons of people asking this question but...

how bad do you think the COE nerf is for this build? I mean it's clearly still viable for you since there's no legacy and you're still using it but just wondering how bad the nerf hit this build in general and other COE builds.

And as for the weapon...should I prioritize crit over the pdps?

He can answer you a lot better than me. But I will try to help meanwhile.

CoE nerf was huge, you would really need spell damage to your damage scale well with this build. Which its kinda hard until you get GG items in your league.

I would recommend you use The Vertex with an empower level 4 and dont care about pdps at all, just a fast and crit dagger -1.98+aps and 8.8+crit chance and use life leech in ur shavs. Until you get GG items, then you can begin to swap to CoE and rely in your physical damage to leech on blood rage, swaping the life leech to either faster attacks or faster projectiles.

That would make the build work relatively well and you would have time to invest in shield with a lot of spell damage (while using one with just ES. You would still need weapon elemental damage wherever you can.

Scion would be optimal, since you could grab vaal pact and spec in projectile damage and then respec for spell damage and take off vaal pact.
Ye only use a Coe when you have a powerfull spell dmg shield its probably gonna be the last thing you need cause there are many awesome helmets in poe , about dagger i would always go crit > phys dmg > attackspeed life leech gem is probably a good way to lvl and good vs atziri for mapping it will slow you down ALOT like its 1/2 half of the clear speed without faster proj
Every Class 100
"
swib wrote:
"
auea1 wrote:

Ele Weakness 2stronk. Mostly mobs in merciless have elemental resistance, dont matter if you crit are more powerful if your damage are lowered a lot by mobs resistance.

But its pretty risky use elemental weakness in a elemental reflect.
ye ele weak > ass mark
Every Class 100

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info