[FlickFrap's] "Galaxy" Flicker Build (Not Cheap) [OUT OF DATE]

Hi, this Build would be viable with legacy soul taker and voll's protector 6L?
No, it specifically needs a dagger cause of the nodes + crit chance + speed, and again no. Why would you go for voll's protector? Shav is for survivability and voll's protector is only good for coc builds
Poe Diary 1745234
IGN: Enefeaa
"
swib wrote:
Hi, this Build would be viable with legacy soul taker and voll's protector 6L?

No.
IGN:Flickfrap
How are you doing so much damage?

I just got my low life set and have been mfing (with great success!) but my damage is low compared to what I've seen other low life builds do. With that said I'm wearing full mf set and my wrath and anger gems aren't yet maxed (lvls 16 and 17), also only 5L shavs, and I've also retuned the tree to make sure that I'm maxed resists while wearing mf gear

but that doesnt' seem like the main problem, any help?

I'm also having problems with getting 1 shot by high phys dmg mobs

I'm guessing its got most to do wtih my 300 armor, lol

should I respec some dmg nodes in favor of getting Iron Reflexes to gel with my grace aura?
"
strifed169 wrote:

I just got my low life set and have been mfing (with great success!) but my damage is low compared to what I've seen other low life builds do. With that said I'm wearing full mf set and my wrath and anger gems aren't yet maxed (lvls 16 and 17), also only 5L shavs, and I've also retuned the tree to make sure that I'm maxed resists while wearing mf gear

Sounds like you answered your own question there.
What do you think about going through the templar/marauder areas as lowlife flick?

Something like this tree at lv89

It gives up 2 frenzy charges and Ondar's Guile for +2% max res (to work with purity auras), crit chance (crit cap earlier/before full power charges), Unwavering Stance, ES, and a lot of strength. The specific tree I gave might not be optimal, but it seems like a quite a few other builds take a path through the far left to reach Vaal Pact.
Last edited by Zhen on Apr 16, 2014, 12:10:16 PM
"
Zhen wrote:
What do you think about going through the templar/marauder areas as lowlife flick?

Something like this tree at lv89

It gives up 2 frenzy charges and Ondar's Guile for +2% max res (to work with purity auras), crit chance (crit cap earlier/before full power charges), Unwavering Stance, ES, and a lot of strength. The specific tree I gave might not be optimal, but it seems like a quite a few other builds take a path through the far left to reach Vaal Pact.

I wouldn't even consider it honestly. Frenzy charges are arguably the most important things in this build. And imho ondar's is a must. No fear of projectiles is a huge defensive bonus.
LoPan can you break down a leveling pattern to your passive tree every 20 levels or so? And when its appropriate to go CI and then pain attunement? Thanks!
http://www.twitch.tv/johmasho
"
LoPan wrote:
"
strifed169 wrote:

Sounds like you answered your own question there.

lol

how are your resists when you wear mf gear? I'm wearing 2 andvarius and running purity of elements my resists are close to cap, my quesiton is what resists even matter if I spec'd into more crit instead? without the nodes my resists would be near the 20s.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info