[FlickFrap's] "Galaxy" Flicker Build (Not Cheap) [OUT OF DATE]

"
lightff wrote:
Yeah I will most likely make a new character if I can bring myself to, do you think following the build as CI may solve my issues? I understand I'll need to somehow get a better dagger at around level 60 but will I be able to actually play if I follow this build?

Well your tree was a little wack. Following my build (read the leveling section in the guide) grabbing life nodes until you can equip gear which will put you over 2k es with ci and you should be golden. Before you go ci, you are life/armor based.

Grace/Hatred are your go to auras. Grace is very important to your survivability.

Remember leveling as flicker isn't easy. But the path to greatness is not always glittered with gold.
IGN:Flickfrap
Whats your opinion on the belt from atziri with phys dmg rolls, worth picking up ?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
"
bo7like wrote:
Whats your opinion on the belt from atziri with phys dmg rolls, worth picking up ?

Nothing wrong w it at all. Actually been farmin for that belt for a friend of mine.
not sure if this was asked before, but is it necessary to use Prism Guardian? Wouldnt be possible to just cast the auras with Malachai Simula and then switch to CoE and use high ES shield?
I don't know why are you using Rainbowstrides instead of a good tri res boots. Spellblock won't be useful with 24% block chance of Prism Guardian :/
"
Aerinqq wrote:
not sure if this was asked before, but is it necessary to use Prism Guardian? Wouldnt be possible to just cast the auras with Malachai Simula and then switch to CoE and use high ES shield?

I suppose, although I don't approve of snapshotting and I expect it to be nerfed in the future.
Last edited by LoPan on Apr 13, 2014, 7:31:00 PM
"
Fasgort wrote:
I don't know why are you using Rainbowstrides instead of a good tri res boots. Spellblock won't be useful with 24% block chance of Prism Guardian :/

For the res and es.

Although if I could afford some mirrored tri res high es boots, I'd obv use them.
"
LoPan wrote:
"
Fasgort wrote:

For the res and es.

Although if I could afford some mirrored tri res high es boots, I'd obv use them.

Dunno. But I guess that people who is searching ES and RES, can get easily more RES and ES just searching a very good tri-res ES boots with ES bonus.

Rainbowstrides is expensive to buy, expensive to get the RRRB sockets config (hybrid str-int would be easier) and will give less resis.

Right now I'm using this, that I got myself while I were farming, and I think it's better:

"
Fasgort wrote:
"
LoPan wrote:
"
Fasgort wrote:

For the res and es.

Dunno. But I guess that people who is searching ES and RES, can get easily more RES and ES just searching a very good tri-res ES boots with ES bonus.

Rainbowstrides is expensive to buy, expensive to get the RRRB sockets config (hybrid str-int would be easier) and will give less resis.

Right now I'm using this, that I got myself while I were farming, and I think it's better:

yeah, no.

No runspeed.
Very low es.
Life roll useless.
My res are already over capped as is, don't even need the 20% legacies I have.
Also the mana on rainbows is a nice bonus.
Last edited by LoPan on Apr 13, 2014, 8:05:25 PM
"
LoPan wrote:

yeah, no.

No runspeed.
Very low es.
Life roll useless.
My res are already over capped as is, don't even need the 20% legacies I have.
Also the mana on rainbows is a nice bonus.

I said I was using them, not it was an end-game item. I said it was more useful because it has better res than rainbowstrides. And your build says that's hard to max res.
Last edited by Fasgort on Apr 14, 2014, 12:02:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info