[FlickFrap's] "Galaxy" Flicker Build (Not Cheap) [OUT OF DATE]

The question is, whats the actual nerf? Are they just gonna remove the scaling with PA or all spell damage nodes in tree/item modifications?
If its the only PA, it will be still very powerful I think, doesnt rly matter if we have 22K or 20K tooltip, everything will still melt...if its all spell damage nodes in the tree, now then that would be pretty stupid...
Last edited by Aerinqq on Aug 11, 2014, 8:51:24 PM
"
Aerinqq wrote:
The question is, whats the actual nerf? Are they just gonna remove the scaling with PA or all spell damage nodes in tree/item modifications?
If its the only PA, it will be still very powerful I think, doesnt rly matter if we have 22K or 20K tooltip, everything will still melt...if its all spell damage nodes in the tree, now then that would be pretty stupid...

Yeah, all that plus dagger/crit node nerfs, aura nerfs.

It's a multitude of shit piled on top of shit.

It's not going to be pretty.
IGN:Flickfrap
"
LoPan wrote:
"
Aerinqq wrote:

Yeah, all that plus dagger/crit node nerfs, aura nerfs.

It's a multitude of shit piled on top of shit.

It's not going to be pretty.

So , is this build going to survive this next patch????

I just hit level 50 with this build, finally decided to buy a pair of AA's for this , so hopefully everything will work out tree wise. ( if it doesn't maybe ill just use the AA for a CoC build )

Edit::

Shit.. its CoC thats the problem .. Fuck this is why I shouldn't take long breaks away from this game when i get burned out
"Ultimately, I confess I still don't get the appeal of dungeon crawlers.
Seems like I could recreate the essential experience by opening Microsoft Excel,
scrolling down ten thousand pages with the down cursor key, and then typing
"The Most Splendid Trousers of Them All!" -Yahtzee
Last edited by EtherBunny66 on Aug 16, 2014, 5:39:16 PM
UP!!

:D Lets fix this tree!!!
"Ultimately, I confess I still don't get the appeal of dungeon crawlers.
Seems like I could recreate the essential experience by opening Microsoft Excel,
scrolling down ten thousand pages with the down cursor key, and then typing
"The Most Splendid Trousers of Them All!" -Yahtzee
this is my tree for now, I had to switch the colours in my gloves and the shield to accomodate the auras.

with this tree i'm able to run 5 auras. 4 x 60% and 1 x 40%...one thing for sure. dps had dropped quite a bit. close to 50 k

lvl 89 mf build no acquity or axium

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAW8EBwV9BbUM8g5IES8RUBGWFr8ZihqPHU8fAiEDIuonqSoLKjgqTSsKLOEtHy1VL28wfDW5NsU-zz8nRwZKyEyzUDBRR1FMXGtcil3yX2pjQ2XxaoxuqnBScFZwu3vXfVt9438rf8aESIt6jb-P-pAblSCZmpoTm7Wio6LZpcumf6crqW6sR6xmsNixs7TFtUi18rb3uT67fL3mwcXB88LswzrDbcgUykrLvdAJ1orYdtkT217b1Nvn4vfmgejW6f7rY-wY7UHy4fPq9W_22vsJ
Last edited by Molochmane on Aug 22, 2014, 4:35:36 AM
Welp. It happened.

Down 1k ES, 1 Frenzy charge, and from 24k to barely 18k dmg per hit. No longer crit capped.

Just died on 78 Dom.

I'm done for a while and won't be updating the tree. Too much time and effort for all this gear and now a lackluster build.

Good luck guys. I'm out.
IGN:Flickfrap
Last edited by LoPan on Aug 22, 2014, 12:05:30 PM
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBAW8EBwV9DXwOSA_EEFgRLxGWFr8XLxzcHRQdTx8CIQMi6ioLLJwspizhLR8tVTI0NAo1uTbFN2Y7fENjRKtHBkyzUDBVrlXWVvVY9VnzXGtcil3yX2pjQ2TnZfFmnmqMbWxwUnBWcNVxTXYRfeN_xoCkghCESInTi3qOio9Gj6aQG5DWkn2TJ5Ugl9CYb5mamhOaz53EoqOi2aXLpn-nCKcrpzSsZrDYsbO0DLVItzG4yrk-u3zAGsHzw23IFNAJ2CTYdtte227b1Nvn37Di9-Ts5c_ndOjW6f7quutj7UHy4fPq9W_2_PrS

With this build and just with wrath on life, if you can squize herald of ash even better, i beleive your damage will be buffed. Of course you should leave prism guardian and use a shield with monstrous spell damage. Also the witch works better, since the spell damage passives on start are much better with CoE than Shadow's physical damage passives. I also do not beleive that loath bane is worth using anymore. Certainly not compared to horror skewer.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow
Last edited by Poutsos on Aug 22, 2014, 8:50:46 PM
hey lopan

i played ur old build

and wow bääm love it , if ur interested to play ur build again
same gear , only tree settings ;)

i think u will love ur build more like prepatch .

contact me ingame :growian

care to place a bet ?^^ if u love it ur atziri gloves are mine ^^
IGN: Growian
Last edited by Growian on Aug 23, 2014, 8:36:18 PM
IGN: _Long_
Ok so is this build still viable in 1.2 and how is it compare to pre-patch? Can anyone who is still playing it post his gear and stats (pre-post patch)? Or is it just better to go CI now?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info