[FlickFrap's] "Galaxy" Flicker Build (Not Cheap) [OUT OF DATE]

Hrmm... scared to mirror a dagger for fear of getting the wrong one. I guess with insane mods like those it doesn't matter too much anyway. I'm not really on a budget, just need to figure out which legacy uniques I can part with and sell =/ I'll try to find someone getting rid of one that is already mirrored if I can.

Still leveling my Shadow, but I have a pretty good idea of what I'll be using:

Spoiler

and for my uber elite insane dagger
Spoiler

Also, I was thinking removing inc crit strikes for additional accuracy... should be a decent swap right? Pretty much just trying to work with the colors I have.
IGN: Sin
Last edited by Make_A_Witch_Foundation on Jul 29, 2014, 9:31:28 PM
"
Hrmm... scared to mirror a dagger for fear of getting the wrong one. I guess with insane mods like those it doesn't matter too much anyway. I'm not really on a budget, just need to figure out which legacy uniques I can part with and sell =/ I'll try to find someone getting rid of one that is already mirrored if I can.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Also, I was thinking removing inc crit strikes for additional accuracy... should be a decent swap right? Pretty much just trying to work with the colors I have.

As far as the mirrored daggers go... With the key pieces any of them would rly suffice it's just a matter of how much you feel like investing. I used to use Sorrow Thirst and it was still extremely effective.

As long as you can reach a reasonable crit chance(85%+imo), crit strikes isnt going to rly hurt you. Ideally I wold be running 4rbg and use weapon ele or fire dmg, but we cant always get what we want.
IGN:Flickfrap
For those of you having trouble keeping up (like me)... this is pretty much why I'm asking specifics on the dagger.

Spoiler

Lots of choices and I'm not exactly sure which compliments certain types of builds better. I am not a smart man.
"
For those of you having trouble keeping up (like me)... this is pretty much why I'm asking specifics on the dagger.

Spoiler

Lots of choices and I'm not exactly sure which compliments certain types of builds better. I am not a smart man.

Loath Bane / Honour Etcher = lower crit, best sheer DPS, more hits with each attack being slightly lower damage compare to pure crit daggers (Dragon Hunger/Storm Needle/Sorrow Thirst)
...between those 2, its a toss up, one has 0.01 better atks, the other has 1 more multiplier and a few more accuracy...also either of em are better for Spec. Throw then pure crit daggers mentioned above, so if you would ever consider transitioning to it in the future it would be easier

Dragon Hunger / Storm Needle / Sorrow Thirst = best possible pure crit, less sheer dps, less hits but each attack being stronger then by ambushers...between them its very slight difference, but it goes 1) Dragon 2) Storm 3) Sorrow

Wrath Fang = dagger specifically designed for only low life builds using CoE and specifically for Scion with heaviest aura focus that only Scions can have...ST Scion being meta, this dagger fits very nicely, I remember a thread on reddit where Fyndel (prolly n1 ST user in the game) says he gets 760 K DPS with it (compare to Loath Bane that gives 700 K)...bear in mind though that the leech with this dagger will be lower, so overall survivability will go a bit down prolly...also for anything else then scion and low life CoE the dagger is not good at all....I am using 3 damage auras with my shadow and I still dont benefit not nearly enough that the spell damage % would make for the physical dps loss in terms of dps

hope this helps
Last edited by Aerinqq on Jul 30, 2014, 5:43:00 AM
"

Spoiler

Spoiler

Just out of curiosity, how you plan to max out resistances using Auxium/Death Rush? I mean it would be possible with full resistance/mirrored jewelery I guess but otherwise extremely hard...

PS: I also strongly recommend
...this, in my opinion most OP unique in the game, will free you up many points in the tree + gives insane int boost, which will overall result in 1-1.5 K ES gain, instant FULL life leech (unlike 40% with VP) and instant ML as well
Last edited by Aerinqq on Jul 30, 2014, 6:12:06 AM
"
Aerinqq wrote:
"

Spoiler

Spoiler

Just out of curiosity, how you plan to max out resistances using Auxium/Death Rush? I mean it would be possible with full resistance/mirrored jewelery I guess but otherwise extremely hard...

PS: I also strongly recommend
...this, in my opinion most OP unique in the game, will free you up many points in the tree + gives insane int boost, which will overall result in 1-1.5 K ES gain, instant FULL life leech (unlike 40% with VP) and instant ML as well

Not sure, still leveling. I'm sure I'll figure something out. I plan on getting the gloves, just haven't picked up a pair yet.

*edit* My God.... I thought the 100ex mirror fee was random, seems to be pretty standard now. Some even 115ex. Guess I will be looking for a "used" one.
Last edited by Make_A_Witch_Foundation on Jul 30, 2014, 1:25:32 PM
"
*edit* My God.... I thought the 100ex mirror fee was random, seems to be pretty standard now. Some even 115ex. Guess I will be looking for a "used" one.

115 ex fee? is this a joke? what item?
"
Aerinqq wrote:
"

Dragon Hunger, Platinum Kris

~b/o 1000et , well anything can be sold by 1000 et.
mirroring used to cost 100 exalt now it's 115ex(got mirrored 3 times) with you providing the Mirror of Klandra.
2 imprint of color RRG, RRB. if you want any of them pls provide an eternal.

Source: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/861816
Last edited by Make_A_Witch_Foundation on Jul 30, 2014, 3:37:55 PM
"
"
Aerinqq wrote:
"

Dragon Hunger, Platinum Kris

~b/o 1000et , well anything can be sold by 1000 et.
mirroring used to cost 100 exalt now it's 115ex(got mirrored 3 times) with you providing the Mirror of Klandra.
2 imprint of color RRG, RRB. if you want any of them pls provide an eternal.

Source: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/861816

ah ye this guy...well the dagger was originally crafted by Spiritmoon, after that AXN bought it from him while keeping the mirror fee somehow reasonable, but he sold it to that guy and he is charging now this ridiculous fee...dont think anyone will ever mirror it from him for this fee, with current price of mirror that 300 ex rofl...

u can buy it much much cheaper then that
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/515441

AXN's page,scroll down after the loath bane and wrath fang and find his new "horror skewer" platinnum kriss.That is without ANY doubt the best dagger for CI flicker there is.It has 37 higher physical DPS PER HIT than loath bane,which is HUGE,and of course higher crit.Generally averange damage is far superior to attack speed for CI flicker.Now for low life i do not know how wrath fang can compare,that has the spell damage mod on it.Propably on a pure aura build it would be the best.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info