"
Fasgort wrote:
"
LoPan wrote:

yeah, no.

No runspeed.
Very low es.
Life roll useless.
My res are already over capped as is, don't even need the 20% legacies I have.
Also the mana on rainbows is a nice bonus.

I said I was using them, not it was an end-game item. I said it was more useful because it has better res than rainbowstrides. And your build says that's hard to max res.

If you read your own writing you said u think they are better. I was disagreeing. If you have bad resists, then by all means, use them.
IGN:Flickfrap
Is Shavronne's mandatory before switching to CI? The chaos damage from Blood Rage will kill me?
I've followed the build and stopped at about 55ish til I get better gear with my MF summoner. Also saving up for Shav's and Crown.
"
returnofsnow wrote:
Is Shavronne's mandatory before switching to CI? The chaos damage from Blood Rage will kill me?
I've followed the build and stopped at about 55ish til I get better gear with my MF summoner. Also saving up for Shav's and Crown.

No if you have a good es chest go ci w.e ur comfortable with ur es pool.
I got about a 660 ES chest, if I go CI and get the Ghost Reaver then it should help me way more, right?

Also, what item should I get first out of those 3? I was thinking about the shield first so I can run more auras = more dps ?
Last edited by returnofsnow on Apr 14, 2014, 9:12:31 AM
Hi!all fine? I'm new in the game!

can you please help me with some questions?

1- what is the time to go vaal pact?
2- Is not worth for points, "aspect of Panther", "Weapon Artistsry", "Precise Interception" and "Finesse"?
3- It's worth changing "visored sallet" for "Abyssus"?
I needed to frenzy by taking one back "Soul Siphon" =( also know I need to take the points in life.

I need to improve my gear, I'm playing a month ago.

Thanks!!!

Passive Tree level 72
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBBLEFOgV9BbUOSBB7ES8RlhUgFr8a2xutHhomlSgqKk0rCizpL28wVDB8PeI-zz8nSO5KyExgUUdVS1bqVvVh4mNDbXtwUnBWcLt4rn3jfyt_xoSvh9uIQo19jb-QG5Vml9CZV5mamhOdo6Z_pzSqf6q4r6exs7TFtUi297fTuT695r46wFHBAMHFwuzFzNN-1orXy9kT2xrbbtvU44Tp_usU62PtQe968uHz6vVL9qP5Y_yr_5M=

Gear
Spoiler
LoPan
Wow! So I finally earned your Shavs (100ex + 550-600 chrome) and Prism (8ex).

Left to accumulate on the crown. But it's still a month to farm ...)
I wonder if I can now go to the lower life without a crown? So impatient to try Shavs ...)
What do you think?
My CI Gear

Last edited by stick111 on Apr 14, 2014, 4:39:47 PM
"
stick111 wrote:
LoPan
Wow! So I finally earned your Shavs (100ex + 550-600 chrome) and Prism (8ex).

Left to accumulate on the crown. But it's still a month to farm ...)
I wonder if I can now go to the lower life without a crown? So impatient to try Shavs ...)
What do you think?
My CI Gear

Yeah, I'd go ahead, just remember not to bother with pain attune/spell dmg nodes till you get crown.
I can't simply wait to start on making a new toon. Getting a new dagger is a drag and chroming a 5L shav's is becoming a nightmare lol (251 chroms so far) to get at least 3 r 1 g 1 b

gear so far almost!
Spoiler
Hey i was thinking if it is worth using a death rush?
Last edited by ShadingShadow on Apr 15, 2014, 5:03:54 AM
"
ShadingShadow wrote:
Hey i was thinking if it is worth using a death rush?

Deaths/Mings are always good choices provided you have the es/resists to make up for the stat loss.

On a side note i will be breaking from Poe for the next month or so while finishing up dark souls and starting dark souls 2 :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info