[Tool] Looty! Very fast stash search & XP tracking.

"
bjax wrote:
"
Free bump, this tool is pretty cool.

One note though, didn't see this mentioned: the PoE Builder integration no longer works (probably because the import function on POEB is being discontinued, as per note on their site).

Looking forward to seeing this grow

Oh I hadn't know about that. Thanks for the bug report! That really sucks :( I always used poebuilder over the GGG tree since it worked a lot better for me and this made it really easy to load my builds up into it. Well, next time I get a chance I will just link to the default path of exile.com tree.

The tree still works, it's the item import facility thats being removed. I'd vote for keeping the skill-tree links to poebuilder - if I wan to see my characters tree in the main site, I can do it from the main site :)
"
Free bump, this tool is pretty cool.

One note though, didn't see this mentioned: the PoE Builder integration no longer works (probably because the import function on POEB is being discontinued, as per note on their site).

Looking forward to seeing this grow

It actually turns out that I had a couple of bugs in the PoeBuilder interaction, I fixed them should work better now in 0.2.1.22 which should be out in about an hour.

I also worked on making the netcode a bit faster as well so let me know if anyone sees breaks there.
Looty does not seem to detect my characters that are in the new (beyond/rampage) leagues. aka not listing them under upgrades nor finding their inventory
"
TheFrank wrote:
Looty does not seem to detect my characters that are in the new (beyond/rampage) leagues. aka not listing them under upgrades nor finding their inventory

Have you added the characters since after you installed looty? If that is the case, can you try a few things for me a let me know which (if any) work.

1. Let me know what version you have, it will be on the Home Page
2. On a [Rampage] or [Beyond] View Under [Refresh/Tabs] press the Refresh Character Levels But Not Inventories button.
3. Refresh the page, then open [Refresh/Tabs] again, do any of the buttons have red text? If they do you can try shift+clicking on them to refresh them individually.
4. Press the Clear and Reload Everything for This League From the Server Button.

Thanks for the bug report! Let me know if any of those steps fix the issue and I will try to patch it up.
I don't know if I have added characters to the new leagues but I did lose one in Beyond that is now in standard

1. Version: (0.2.1.22)
2. Done. No characters listed
3. Tabs are here for my stash but no characters
4. This worked. I would've sworn I did this before posting my earlier comment but I guess I didn't.
"
TheFrank wrote:
I don't know if I have added characters to the new leagues but I did lose one in Beyond that is now in standard

1. Version: (0.2.1.22)
2. Done. No characters listed
3. Tabs are here for my stash but no characters
4. This worked. I would've sworn I did this before posting my earlier comment but I guess I didn't.

Ok thanks so much for posting a point by point response, it really helps me try to get to the bottom of this!

I think there must be some bug in the caching layer that I will try to figure out. In the meantime just do the full refresh if Looty get's stuck, and if that stops working around the please let me know right away!

Thanks for the bug report!
Also I will look over the new character added code to make sure that I don't have bugs there. I have a suspicion that maybe I messed something up there in a recent patch.

If anyone else is seeing issues with the character updates or tabs getting stuck let me know. It's pretty tricky stuff because of the caching so there's definitely dragons hiding in that code.
Last edited by bjax on Sep 6, 2014, 1:56:39 PM
Any chance to get source data not only csv? I noticed that some mods are missing ex. attack speed on gloves.

"
CookieVortex wrote:
Any chance to get source data not only csv? I noticed that some mods are missing ex. attack speed on gloves.

Yes I can do that, if possible please let me know what else is missing. I will add the export as well, but just to give you a heads up it's a lot of work to parse out all the properties.

Feel free to look over the source on github if you need some regexes for parsing them.

I will try to do this in the next day or two. I also added attackSpeed and will release it tomorrow.

Thanks for the report! Please let me know what other columns I should add!
Would it be possible to add a column for the number of the same item. Or for the number of items with the same name? Counting among items shown would be enough.

Examples of use:

Filter for skill gems, sort on this column to find those that there are excessive numbers of.

Or calculating the number of currency items in standard, when they are spread across quite a few read-only tabs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info