[Tool] Looty! Very fast stash search & XP tracking.

Any chance to add "suppress" search?
Does anyone know what to do with this error message? I've tried reinstalling looty! several times and it still wont work. It freezes on screen with the following message:

Waiting in queue to download more items for you. It will resume downloading in less then 60sec
"
Arxix wrote:
Does anyone know what to do with this error message? I've tried reinstalling looty! several times and it still wont work. It freezes on screen with the following message:

Waiting in queue to download more items for you. It will resume downloading in less then 60sec

I have the same problem.
Haven't been around here for a while so compiling some answers.

"
EvanTheGray wrote:
Just wanted to thank the creators/maintainers for the amazing tool! Invaluable in SSF, especially with limited stash tabs. I'll be eagerly looking forward to the updated release when the PoE2 comes out! Can't imagine playing without it.

P.S. Would love to see a column showing the presence of open prefix/suffix on an item

Thanks for your kind words!
I'm looking forward to see what kind of support they will show for developers.

"
clawface wrote:
Any chance to add "suppress" search?

Are you talking about some stat? Could you tell me what mod are you interested in?

"
Arxix wrote:

"
bustara wrote:
I have the same problem.

Are you logged in to the pathofexile page when getting this message ?

Because I see its showing for me when I'm not logged in or it retrieved info about around 45 tabs and has to wait 1min to be able to download more (its limit set by GGG)

oNE OF THE BEST TOOL FOR POE... i love it.. thanks a lot, u deserve some $ ç=)
Is anyone else having issues with VERY aggressive throttling since 3.21?
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Is anyone else having issues with VERY aggressive throttling since 3.21?
yes i cannot refresh my tabs in standard league pls guy LOOTY GUY
This probably won't be fixed any time soon, if ever.
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
A life-changing utility in standard, after procurement stopped working.

Thank you!
Totally agree this utility is essential for someone like myself being disabled an if not still would be for large item hoarders by me. So since throttled will have size down inventory. Sad been playing since closed Beta an if a devote collector like me have no inventory management tools. Should the Creator update bless him.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info