[Tool] Looty! Very fast stash search & XP tracking.

"
bjax wrote:
"
CookieVortex wrote:
Any chance to get source data not only csv? I noticed that some mods are missing ex. attack speed on gloves.

Yes I can do that, if possible please let me know what else is missing. I will add the export as well, but just to give you a heads up it's a lot of work to parse out all the properties.

Feel free to look over the source on github if you need some regexes for parsing them.

I will try to do this in the next day or two. I also added attackSpeed and will release it tomorrow.

Thanks for the report! Please let me know what other columns I should add!

I can't see following mods:

Attack speed (on other item than weapon)
FlatChaos (on other item than weapon)
FlatCold (on other item than weapon)
FlatLifeReg
FlatFire (on other item than weapon)
FlatLightning (on other item than weapon)
FlatPhysical (on other item than weapon)
LifeGainOnHit
ItemQuantity
StunDuration
StunRecovery
StunThreshold
FlaskDuration
FlaskLessUsed
FlaskLifeRecovery
FlaskManaRecovery
FlaskRecovery

Cheers

Last edited by CookieVortex on Sep 7, 2014, 3:50:58 PM
"
Bingeling wrote:
Would it be possible to add a column for the number of the same item. Or for the number of items with the same name? Counting among items shown would be enough.

Examples of use:

Filter for skill gems, sort on this column to find those that there are excessive numbers of.

Or calculating the number of currency items in standard, when they are spread across quite a few read-only tabs.

I can add a skills gems / wealth view. Basically show counts of different items of the same type.
"
CookieVortex wrote:
"
bjax wrote:
"
CookieVortex wrote:
Any chance to get source data not only csv? I noticed that some mods are missing ex. attack speed on gloves.

Yes I can do that, if possible please let me know what else is missing. I will add the export as well, but just to give you a heads up it's a lot of work to parse out all the properties.

Feel free to look over the source on github if you need some regexes for parsing them.

I will try to do this in the next day or two. I also added attackSpeed and will release it tomorrow.

Thanks for the report! Please let me know what other columns I should add!

I can't see following mods:

Attack speed (on other item than weapon)
FlatChaos (on other item than weapon)
FlatCold (on other item than weapon)
FlatLifeReg
FlatFire (on other item than weapon)
FlatLightning (on other item than weapon)
FlatPhysical (on other item than weapon)
LifeGainOnHit
ItemQuantity
StunDuration
StunRecovery
StunThreshold
FlaskDuration
FlaskLessUsed
FlaskLifeRecovery
FlaskManaRecovery
FlaskRecovery

Cheers

The attack speed I added, the other damages already should show up in the dps columns as their average damage.

IIQ is in MF but I added a separate column for it as well as iir.

Added the stun stuff

Added LGOH

The flask stuff is a little trickier so I will have to hold off on them
I think this is now officially my tool of choice for searching my own inventory.

The UI could use some love for more general appeal, but the addon is EXTREMELY functional.

I honestly can't think of any features to request.

Thanks for your hard work!
Last edited by Smodab on Sep 9, 2014, 12:18:30 PM
"
bjax wrote:

The attack speed I added, the other damages already should show up in the dps columns as their average damage.

Added the stun stuff

Added LGOH

Your are the best :).

"
Smodab wrote:
I think this is now officially my tool of choice for searching my own inventory.

The UI could use some love for more general appeal, but the addon is EXTREMELY functional.

I honestly can't think of any features to request.

Thanks for your hard work!

Thank you, that means a lot to me to hear! Someday I hope to pretty up the UI and make it more appealing, it's just every time I sit down to work on Looty I end up working on some other crazy feature instead! I really enjoy adding things that make your guys life easier, so if you think of anything let me know and I'll add it to the TODO list!
"
CookieVortex wrote:
"
bjax wrote:

Added the stun stuff

Added LGOH

Your are the best :).

No problem! Wait til you see the WebSQL support I have been working on. I don't know how much longer Chrome is going to continue WebSQL but I managed to load all the items into a WebSQL database, right inside the extension itself. WebSQL is basically a frontend to SQLite. I need to do a bit more work, and it might not all work out, but maybe I can replicate that awesome query you shared for finding gear upgrades!
Hey man loving everything you've been adding recently, thanks for your work and for sharing it with us!

Just had a thought which might be easy for you to add and be really useful for crafters. Is there a way you could include a column for just the number of prefixes and suffixes? and maybe one for number of crafted mods? Just being able to see whether an item has potential for crafting would be extremely useful.

An extra thought, if my first suggestion is possible (cant remember how the json handles affixes) then i think that data would fit really well with your "upgrade" filters. Maybe additional optional columns for the "potential upgrade" of an item based on what category item it is and how many free affixes it has. Or maybe by default just have like a little colored indicator on cells/values that could be potentially upgraded based on the items number of current affixes. Anyway I'm sure you understand what Im trying to say :) I just know that I have tons of rares stashed away which were good enough to keep at the time but not good enough for me to exalt ya know? If i could filter items based on their potential instead of only their current stats, it would just be amazing.

Again this is all just brainstorming out loud in case you are like me and always hoping others will give you a reason to keep working on your favorite projects such as feature requests :)

Anyway thanks again for everything, i dont want to imagine what my poe life was like before Looty lol
hi you are missing the +flat accuracy column, only %accuracy is shown

cheers!
"
bluechipps4 wrote:
Hey man loving everything you've been adding recently, thanks for your work and for sharing it with us!

Just had a thought which might be easy for you to add and be really useful for crafters. Is there a way you could include a column for just the number of prefixes and suffixes? and maybe one for number of crafted mods? Just being able to see whether an item has potential for crafting would be extremely useful.

An extra thought, if my first suggestion is possible (cant remember how the json handles affixes) then i think that data would fit really well with your "upgrade" filters. Maybe additional optional columns for the "potential upgrade" of an item based on what category item it is and how many free affixes it has. Or maybe by default just have like a little colored indicator on cells/values that could be potentially upgraded based on the items number of current affixes. Anyway I'm sure you understand what Im trying to say :) I just know that I have tons of rares stashed away which were good enough to keep at the time but not good enough for me to exalt ya know? If i could filter items based on their potential instead of only their current stats, it would just be amazing.

Again this is all just brainstorming out loud in case you are like me and always hoping others will give you a reason to keep working on your favorite projects such as feature requests :)

Anyway thanks again for everything, i dont want to imagine what my poe life was like before Looty lol

This made me realize i am not parsing the crafted mods at all! So I will need to add that. In addition making a # crafted mods column makes a lot of sense to me (as does one for mirrored corrupted etc). I will add a card for it, and hopefully get to it in the not too distant future.

That's a really good idea wrt to helping making crafting easier by showing number of affixes, I am working on something that would do what you are requesting however it's taking quite a bit of time, unfortunately they basically send that data the way you see it in the tooltips, so the affixes, particularly with hybrids, tend to blend together.

Thanks for the feature requests, I appreciate them, and you are right hearing that people are using Looty definitely makes me want to work on it more.

Yeah I have so many tabs now, that I can't really function without Looty, it's so nice to be able to find a random skill gem buried in your stash really fast.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info