[Tool] Looty! Very fast stash search & XP tracking.

"
Sundrino wrote:
hi you are missing the +flat accuracy column, only %accuracy is shown

cheers!

Yep definitely, I just added it, I made some large changes to looty, so I am a bit scared to deploy it and break it for everyone. I need to setup that alpha channel, I will try to do the tester release, let me know if you see it.

EDIT: Nevermind, I couldn't figure out how to do the test, so I just published it globally, I think I am going to go with Plan B, set up a looty alpha channel eventually
Last edited by bjax on Sep 12, 2014, 2:40:18 AM
i have two qol requests for you.
1.) yesterday a buddy asked me if i have a tabula rasa on hc and yes i did have it but it took some time to find the stash where it was in so it would be great if i could hover over the search result and when i have the tabs open/displayed i would get a highlight (some kind of color border around the tab which is clearly visible for example) for easily seeing which tab it is. (i think this only benefits people like me who have too much tabs in one league *g* but as the tabs are in the same order as in game i could gauge very easily that this item is for example in the first 25% of my tabs so that when im in game scrolling through the tabs i have an idea where to look for it instead of scanning through all the 800 tabs in my case)

2.) have an option to save all data for a specific league (i as most people play 99% the temp leagues and it would be great to do a complete scan of the hc league and safe the results so that after updates i don't have to scan hc again because nothing has changed/will change there for me as long as the temp leagues are running so that i can load the hc datafile from my harddisk if i want to find something there quickly)

i just tested the 2.1.27 version and for some reason it doesnt work for me anymore.
opened a new tab with looty and when i click on beyond for example no chars/tabs are shown and clicking refresh all only displays "Throttled by pathofexile.com, while you wait why not stop by here and leave some feedback and help other players discover the tool!" in yellow on top but nothing happens. (i let it sit for ~10 mins but no chars/tabs/items show up) same for me with every other league i try.
"
Sundrino wrote:
i have two qol requests for you.
1.) yesterday a buddy asked me if i have a tabula rasa on hc and yes i did have it but it took some time to find the stash where it was in so it would be great if i could hover over the search result and when i have the tabs open/displayed i would get a highlight (some kind of color border around the tab which is clearly visible for example) for easily seeing which tab it is. (i think this only benefits people like me who have too much tabs in one league *g* but as the tabs are in the same order as in game i could gauge very easily that this item is for example in the first 25% of my tabs so that when im in game scrolling through the tabs i have an idea where to look for it instead of scanning through all the 800 tabs in my case)

2.) have an option to save all data for a specific league (i as most people play 99% the temp leagues and it would be great to do a complete scan of the hc league and safe the results so that after updates i don't have to scan hc again because nothing has changed/will change there for me as long as the temp leagues are running so that i can load the hc datafile from my harddisk if i want to find something there quickly)

i just tested the 2.1.27 version and for some reason it doesnt work for me anymore.
opened a new tab with looty and when i click on beyond for example no chars/tabs are shown and clicking refresh all only displays "Throttled by pathofexile.com, while you wait why not stop by here and leave some feedback and help other players discover the tool!" in yellow on top but nothing happens. (i let it sit for ~10 mins but no chars/tabs/items show up) same for me with every other league i try.

1. You know the name of the tab is in the location field? I think I know what you mean, maybe I can make the stash-tab button have a different border though, good idea.

2. I don't understand what the request is. what happens to looty when you play in a temp league?

That's not good that's not working I will upload a patch ASAP.

Ok I uploaded a patch v0.2.1.28 should fix the issue, sorry about that.

Please let me know if you see any other ones.
Last edited by bjax on Sep 12, 2014, 3:34:54 PM
tested .28 and it works now again tnx for the quick fix.

regarding 1)
i mean i can see the name of the stashtab when i query for example tabula rasa and hover over it but in my case i have no idea where this stashtab is located ingame. i mean i open the stash ingame and click on the little arrow to get the pulldown menu where you can scroll through the tabs but in my case i can scroll quite a lot and since the order ingame and taborder looty reads is the same. for example i get the output that the tabula rasa is in a tab named 1 i have no clue where to look because i have many tabs named 1 which are readonly from prev leagues/races so i have to scroll through all my tabs ingame and click on everyone named 1. when i have a highlighted border or something in looty i can see that the tab 1 which contains the item i seek is near the beginning or middle or end of all my totals tabs position wise. hope thats somewhat understandable now what i mean?

regarding 2)
when there is a temp hc league i play that league and use looty for the temp league but when i want to seek an item in my hc stash every once in a while looty rescans all the hc tabs which takes 10mins or more in my case. what i meant was the ability to completly scan one time and save that scan (which is kinda doable with the cvs export) and when i want to use the hc stash in a week in which looty has gained a few versions i can import that data file and can use that with no need to rescan everything.
#2 is not realy important and i guess its only very few poeple who have that problem but since you already have the option to export all data as cvs i though an import function would be handy for my special problems :)
"
Sundrino wrote:
tested .28 and it works now again tnx for the quick fix.

regarding 1)
i mean i can see the name of the stashtab when i query for example tabula rasa and hover over it but in my case i have no idea where this stashtab is located ingame. i mean i open the stash ingame and click on the little arrow to get the pulldown menu where you can scroll through the tabs but in my case i can scroll quite a lot and since the order ingame and taborder looty reads is the same. for example i get the output that the tabula rasa is in a tab named 1 i have no clue where to look because i have many tabs named 1 which are readonly from prev leagues/races so i have to scroll through all my tabs ingame and click on everyone named 1. when i have a highlighted border or something in looty i can see that the tab 1 which contains the item i seek is near the beginning or middle or end of all my totals tabs position wise. hope thats somewhat understandable now what i mean?

regarding 2)
when there is a temp hc league i play that league and use looty for the temp league but when i want to seek an item in my hc stash every once in a while looty rescans all the hc tabs which takes 10mins or more in my case. what i meant was the ability to completly scan one time and save that scan (which is kinda doable with the cvs export) and when i want to use the hc stash in a week in which looty has gained a few versions i can import that data file and can use that with no need to rescan everything.
#2 is not realy important and i guess its only very few poeple who have that problem but since you already have the option to export all data as cvs i though an import function would be handy for my special problems :)

1. Ok I think I have a quick fix I can implement, I can show the id number of the tab in addition to the name it starts at 0, so if it's 400 in your case you will know it's in the middle, I do like the idea of highlighting the specific tab in the ui as well, It's just a bit harder so it might take longer for me to do.

2. hmm i don't know the temp league is making looty rescan the HC league, they should be totally separate. It sounds like a bug to me, or a missing feature, when is the next temp league? (i don't think temp league means beyond / rampage) Do you play the temp league under a different account?
Ok I added the index of the stash tab as s: in the location column.
Hi!

I like Looty very much, but atm its not working anymore, i tried to refresh all Tabs and now it only shows:

"Throttled by pathofexile.com, while you wait why not stop by here and leave some feedback and help other players discover the tool!"

Getting this for about 6h now...

Also: WTH is the "Wealth" Tab? I just don´t get what it should do.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
"
Hi!

I like Looty very much, but atm its not working anymore, i tried to refresh all Tabs and now it only shows:

"Throttled by pathofexile.com, while you wait why not stop by here and leave some feedback and help other players discover the tool!"

Getting this for about 6h now...

Also: WTH is the "Wealth" Tab? I just don´t get what it should do.

Hey yeah I messed up and broke it last night, released a patch earlier today, so you should get it eventually, chrome doesn't seem to update extensions while they are open / or sometimes it just takes a while.

So you might need to manually update Looty, to do that:

goto:
chrome://extensions
check developer mode
then press update extensions now

please let me know if this resolves the issue, the broken version is 0.2.1.27
versions > 0.2.1.27 should fix the issue.

The Wealth Tab is a work in progress, so it's pretty confusing. If you enter in conversion rates to chaos orbs for each different currency item you have it will tell you the total value of all your currency in chaos orbs. It also displays the total amount of each different type of currency you have.

"
bjax wrote:
Ok I added the index of the stash tab as s: in the location column.

thank you that´ll do fine for me.

regarding temp leagues i mean the temporary leagues beyond/rampage which i think most of the people play. i use it for beyond 99% of the time but when you release a new version the looty tabs autocloses and i have to reopen it and select beyond again which is no problem but when i then after some time click on hardcore league all items there are empty and looty does a new complete rescan of the hc league.
because i have too many tabs there and use it only very sparse for hc its kinda inconvenience to wait 10+mins whenever i want to find something in hc because of the full rescan (triggert by a new looty version i assume?)
i dont know if its intended or not but with a new version comes a new rescan when i switch to a different league than the last openend.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info