[Tool] Looty! Very fast stash search & XP tracking.

"
Valanthyr wrote:
Very useful tool, congratulations and thanks a lot for your work.

I may have found a bug when fetching the items in the character's inventory: sometimes rare items are incorrectly seen as normal ones (generic name and characteristics).

Reproducing is not easy, as the behaviour is quite inconsistent: sometimes it will fetch both (normal and rare version), sometimes only one, sometimes refreshing only the character works, sometimes it doesn't and refreshing the whole league is required.

Not sure providing a screeshot would help, but let me know if you want one.

Hmm that's really weird, sorry abou that. Screens would be very helpful. I will probably need to add more debugging text in the future to track it down if I can't figure it out from the screenshots.
"
Gwmngilfen wrote:
"
bjax wrote:
Ok I added the index of the stash tab as s: in the location column.

I go away for a few days and you fix one of my issues :P

This works great for my BBcode generator - I still have the N+1 problem, but at least I don't have to hardcode the tab id in the tab name any more.

New version of looty-forum is here: https://gist.github.com/627ea0de156b979b8581

Thanks!

Awesome I am still working on trying to make a shop generator native to looty. This helps a lot so thanks for sharing!
Nice :), any chance to display base item name in .csv ?

"
CookieVortex wrote:

For non-magic items it will work, for blue items the json has all the affixes / suffix into the type line field. It also includes superior in that line for whites/blues if applicable.

So I can list that will that work? What are you looking to use the info for btw?
"
bjax wrote:
"
CookieVortex wrote:

For non-magic items it will work, for blue items the json has all the affixes / suffix into the type line field. It also includes superior in that line for whites/blues if applicable.

So I can list that will that work? What are you looking to use the info for btw?

I looking for a way to apply item quality, which is a problem if item has a % mod already. But as I think about it now, the solution I was thinking (base items) will be even worse.

Hi,

this tool is a great idea, so I gave it a go.
Unfortunately I couldn't complete the first task I was trying to get done.

I wanted to find jewellery to fix my attributes.
I need sth like 70 dex on rings, so I entered ring in the type field and looked for the column for dex.
No such luck.

Am I not seeing it or is this just not there?

Best regards
Xeledon
Online delenda est:
When the lifecycle of PoE will draw to an end many years from now,
there needs to be a final patch making it available offline.
"
Xeledon2132 wrote:

I wanted to find jewellery to fix my attributes.
I need sth like 70 dex on rings, so I entered ring in the type field and looked for the column for dex.
No such luck.

Am I not seeing it or is this just not there?

Best regards
Xeledon

Hi Xeledon, you are not an idiot because by default the dex column is not displayed.
You have to click on Columns then turn on the ones you need in your case its under Attributes +dex[off] click on that and it should change to +dex[on] then you will see the dex column displayed.
I am not an Idiot, hooray! :)
Thanks for pointing me to the solution.
Online delenda est:
When the lifecycle of PoE will draw to an end many years from now,
there needs to be a final patch making it available offline.
glad i could help oh one more thing when you found your dream configuration of columns don't forget to save the view by typing a name in the white field with the grey text Name and hit save next to it then when you restart the addon later you click on the little down arrow next to name and select your saved view of columns configuration and hit load this way you only have to setup your columns once.
bjax, your app is still the best thing for this game since low life shavs + CoE and acuity gloves :P. Joke, don't have any of those.

Request if you'd be so kind, can we have a counter somewhere that states the current record of rows returned? So I know how many maps of level X I have and such.

As always, keep up the great work man!
Last edited by SirEvolution on Sep 25, 2014, 1:07:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info