Please fix the beta invite timer.

is it true at least that when we post we get better chances?
I surely hope so... Been trying to be active so I can get a key.
That's what they say but I reckon it's pretty much bullshit. Because lurkers with 1 post also have bonus chances I think¥
Gamer'sHaven/MusicHaven

Core i7 2600K, GTX 970 SLI - Desktop
BRIX Pro - On the way, Bedside Daily Driver.
MacBook Pro Retina 13 - Primary Driver
I think, every like 4 posts or so you make should drop you name into the pool. So it like buying another loto ticket. I do understand that 10x is what they said for forum users, but at the rate it is going for some people. (the way it feels that is) if you multiply 10x0 it will always be 0.

Im sure that is how some feel lol at-least. lol
I wish I would get a dev response on this matter, but chance of that is like the chances of getting a beta key. :P
Last edited by Broadside on Sep 19, 2011, 3:11:35 AM
"
Broadside wrote:
I wish I would get a dev response on this matter, but chance of that is like the chances of getting a beta key. :P

More like getting hit by a car while swimming in the ocean. =)
"
snowspike wrote:

This happened to me once. Believe or not!
Ripley's Believe it or not!
The one thing that I haven't seen is that for all the people who show up as winners with login time being right after they signed up and never else, it will also show this if you never log out. I know it took me a while to realize since I had it set to have me always logged in that until I posted I would have looked like an inactive user as well.

Its not saying that they are all active but some of them could be people that don't like to post useless things just to get post count up and just stay logged in.
"
Dingus351 wrote:
"
snowspike wrote:

This happened to me once. Believe or not!

It's plausible! if the driver is drunk and the unlucky swimmer happens to be there. But that's once in a blue moon though. Still believe it or not.
Gamer'sHaven/MusicHaven

Core i7 2600K, GTX 970 SLI - Desktop
BRIX Pro - On the way, Bedside Daily Driver.
MacBook Pro Retina 13 - Primary Driver

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info