Please fix the beta invite timer.

Simply put, the timer is flawed. I don't give a hoot what you think. Inactive accounts should not be eligible for a Beta Key. You want to play the game? Show it.
Get at it.
"
Foozi wrote:
Simply put, the timer is flawed. I don't give a hoot what you think. Inactive accounts should not be eligible for a Beta Key. You want to play the game? Show it.
Yes, spamming up a post count is showing interest in the game. You're doing a good job with showing your interest and that you deserve a key, with the two above posts (your only two, since you registered today).
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
Haha, bro I don't give a hoot.
I think it might make sense to reserve x number of keys a day to give to people who post in forums. So no matter what say 5 active forums posters get a key and then allow the others to be truly random. This 10x more likely doesn't work out well when you are dealing with those odds. It is like buying ten lottery tickets and expecting to win.
If you're not in the beta what all is there to talk about? Spamming the forums doesn't make you a better beta tester and apparently a LOT of those 0 post accounts become quite active once they get their beta key. Having a weighted scale for active users is one thing, but barring those that haven't logged on or posted isn't right IMO.
"
sinosleep wrote:
If you're not in the beta what all is there to talk about? Spamming the forums doesn't make you a better beta tester and apparently a LOT of those 0 post accounts become quite active once they get their beta key. Having a weighted scale for active users is one thing, but barring those that haven't logged on or posted isn't right IMO.

I thought about that. Honestly, in my opinion it's too late to change it, but if they did. It should just be taking out the inactive users or increasing how many people get in.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info