Please fix the beta invite timer.

"
EvilVixen wrote:
Broadside....are you FRICKING kidding me? You have been a member for all of 8 days and you are on a rampage over not getting a key yet? Some people (very active long term members) are still waiting and you have the balls to jump on here and bitch like a 5 year old because you can't have what you want when you want. Grow up! You have NO reason to be mad about anything. You are actually worse than a lurker..or someone who creates an account and leaves. You are someone who creates an account and immediately brings your negativity and whiny comments to the forum. Your entitlement issues are staggering. You're a joke and I personally hope that you do not get an invite at all and are forced to wait for the game to release.

HA! well put
"
EvilVixen wrote:
Broadside....are you FRICKING kidding me? You have been a member for all of 8 days and you are on a rampage over not getting a key yet? Some people (very active long term members) are still waiting and you have the balls to jump on here and bitch like a 5 year old because you can't have what you want when you want. Grow up! You have NO reason to be mad about anything. You are actually worse than a lurker..or someone who creates an account and leaves. You are someone who creates an account and immediately brings your negativity and whiny comments to the forum. Your entitlement issues are staggering. You're a joke and I personally hope that you do not get an invite at all and are forced to wait for the game to release.

Really? I don't care if someone has been waiting longer then I have. I'm doing this for EVERYONE. This is a problem for everyone who has an account, is active on the forums, and does not have a beta key. I see you already have a beta key so this isn't a problem for you. So leave.
Why would I leave? I have a BETA key :) and I got it without complaining like an infant. You know why I was even on this thread? My boyfriend had a friend invite and we were looking for a candidate. Luckily we found someone deserving (hint...it wasn't you). The last thing BETA needs is more people trolling the BETA chat and I can say with 100% certainty that you would definately fall into that category. I'm curious though..if you are speaking for EVERYONE else then why doesn't anyone agree with you? Seems like most people that commented on this thread (or any others from you) are in complete disagreement with you.
"
EvilVixen wrote:
Why would I leave? I have a BETA key :) and I got it without complaining like an infant. You know why I was even on this thread? My boyfriend had a friend invite and we were looking for a candidate. Luckily we found someone deserving (hint...it wasn't you). The last thing BETA needs is more people trolling the BETA chat and I can say with 100% certainty that you would definately fall into that category. I'm curious though..if you are speaking for EVERYONE else then why doesn't anyone agree with you? Seems like most people that commented on this thread (or any others from you) are in complete disagreement with you.
Did I say I wanted a key? No. This thread isn't about me wanting a key its about me wanting the beta invite timer to be replaced it a better system that will work for the people who should get them. I don't care if it takes me another month before I get a key as long as the keys before me go to the people who should get them. Your insults are petty and you're the adolescent in this disagreement.
Dudes chill man. This discussion is getting confusing.
Gamer'sHaven/MusicHaven

Core i7 2600K, GTX 970 SLI - Desktop
BRIX Pro - On the way, Bedside Daily Driver.
MacBook Pro Retina 13 - Primary Driver
no matter how much you post on forums your not entitled any more than someone who isnt to a key, its random. live with it.

the fact that your getting so upset about the situation only proves that your only wanting a key to be able to play, and not to be activly trying to find bugs.

there's no reason to change the invite system whatsoever, random is what it is, and random is what it should be.

EDIT:
and before u go all trollface please keep in mind that the beta is there just for that reason, finding bugs and balancing stuff... not for epix lewt.

now your more than welcome to go all rage, but it will only strengthen the point i made about you not seeking access for the right reason, getting to have some gameplay experience is merely a bonus of the testing phase.
Last edited by pinimo on Sep 20, 2011, 12:01:13 AM
"
UltimateDeep wrote:
Dudes chill man. This discussion is getting confusing.
No kidding. I know my account is 8 days old you don't need to tell me. I took the initiative to fix the PROBLEM not to say HEY GIVE ME A KEY I DESERVE IT MORE!
"
pinimo wrote:
no matter how much you post on forums your not entitled any more than someone who isnt to a key, its random. live with it.

the fact that your getting so upset about the situation only proves that your only wanting a key to be able to play, and not to be activly trying to find bugs.

there's no reason to change the invite system whatsoever, random is what it is, and random is what it should be.
From your post history you want one too. An yes you have been waiting longer then me, but what if that beta invite timer was better implemented to support people who are active on the forums you would of bent invited by now. This would also invite players that are more likely to find bugs, make suggestions, and post about them. Personally I do want to play the game, but if I find bugs I will post about them. So cut the crap about me just wanting a beta key JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE EVEN YOU.
Last edited by Broadside on Sep 20, 2011, 12:28:49 AM
"
Broadside wrote:
"
pinimo wrote:

From your post history you want one too. An yes you have need wait longer then me, but what if that beta invite timer was better implemented to support people who are active on the forums that would be more likely to find bugs, make suggestions, and post about them. Personally I do want to play the game, but if I find bugs I will post about them. So cut the crap about me just wanting a beta key JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE EVEN YOU.

tl. dr.
"
Vigilance2v5x wrote:

tl. dr.

I sorry. I don't know know that that means.

Never mind I found out.

To sum it up people think I only want a key and are trying to pin as a "bad person" I have no clue how some of these people got this consultation. This thread is about the beta timer not me wanting a key.
Last edited by Broadside on Sep 20, 2011, 12:35:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info