Please fix the beta invite timer.

"
Skiffer wrote:
I agree, the timer needs to be longer. 50 minutes at least.

Hehe. Imagine getting less than only 58 people added a day.
I try to be as respectful as I can to you, whether I agree with your opinions or not. I only ask that you grant me the same courtesy.
i don't want to imagine cause then it would probably take longer for me to get a key
Last edited by beamohawk on Sep 19, 2011, 2:13:45 AM
For this case, this randomness is gonna cost guys leaving the forums. Well, the timer is full of surprises yes, but it's gonna be abit unfair toward the active ones and I think it's somewhat inconsiderate of random lurkers who are inactive and Don't post stuff. Pardon me, I am also sick of the timer.
Gamer'sHaven/MusicHaven

Core i7 2600K, GTX 970 SLI - Desktop
BRIX Pro - On the way, Bedside Daily Driver.
MacBook Pro Retina 13 - Primary Driver
"
Skiffer wrote:
I agree, the timer needs to be longer. 50 minutes at least.
Well like White said you should be considerate of others and others have OCD so add another 10 minutes so it doesn't bug them poor souls.
Last edited by Broadside on Sep 19, 2011, 2:16:44 AM
sry chris but either the "ten time chance" for forum user is not working well or theres hell alot of afkers than forumers, when u see 10 users in a row with 0 posts and zero activity, something is not working like we want or its working like u guys want.

edit: 12 users in a row.
Good Great Game !!!
Last edited by SnowFox on Sep 19, 2011, 2:57:49 AM
Maybe they just hate forum users?
"
SnowFox wrote:
sry chris but either the "ten time chance" for forum user is not working well or theres hell alot of afkers than forumers, when u see 10 users in a row with 0 posts and zero activity, something is not working like we want or its working like u guys want.

The thing is that there are WAY more accounts than active forum users.

There could be 100,000 accounts, and only 10 active users. A higher chance barely stacks against all those people.

These are clearly made up figures, but the point remains the same.
I try to be as respectful as I can to you, whether I agree with your opinions or not. I only ask that you grant me the same courtesy.
Every minute should be a winner!

quote this msg if you agree
"
Taric wrote:

There could be 100,000 accounts, and only 10 active users. A higher chance barely stacks against all those people.

That's exactly what I was thinking. That 10x more likely to get a key stuff was only a hotfix at the time I believe and now it needs a full patch.
Last edited by Broadside on Sep 19, 2011, 2:23:43 AM
"
Broadside wrote:
"
Taric wrote:

That's exactly what I was thinking. That 10x more likely to get a key stuff was only a hotfix at the time I believe and now it needs a full patch.
would be nice for a bigger chance for people who post to get access against the in-actives

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info