Haha, Changed the Title.

"
Hilbert wrote:
There is an far easier 100% accurate way to find vaalzones it only requires you to delete some files, know the vaal areas in the arena you load and check the logfile.
Care to expound? I checked every file that belongs to GGG on my machine, saw nothing of the sort (well, I didn't extract files from the pack file, so I suppose it could be buried in there).
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

IGN: TheHammer
Last edited by TehHammer on Apr 21, 2014, 10:28:56 AM
Doesn't matter how common something is, if its 9 and 10 out of 10 sided die and they make 8-10 most people are still gonna roll 1-7 on their dice and never get one

are GGG high on weed?
S L O W E R
Corrupted zones is rare too... so first you need to find the zone, second you need to be able to kill the boss there, third you need to be extremely lucky to get midnight.
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
I know some people have farmed a ridiculous amount to get their midnights. I've had enough fun farming these corrupted zones. If there is a secret, or method to GGG's madness in regards to the drop, I would like it to a) have hints dropped or b) revealed outright.
Slinkston's STANDARD Shop! http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/197511

IGN: Slinkston
90 corrupted zones cleared today and 1 midnight drop so far.
I think I've found 1 midnight for the last 300 corrupted areas I've been in. :/

But I had a bunch of luck finding them Saturday, so RNG gonna RNG, I suppose.
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

IGN: TheHammer
Killed Atziri 28 times now and have 5 full tabs of gems and spare fragments...

That's 5x144 + 112 for a total of 832 corrupted areas. Have yet to see my first mortal hope so can easily look forward to another 9000 or so corrupted areas if I want to acquire 10 mortal sets.

*sarcasm* This is probably the most fun I ever had playing a video game. *sarcasm*
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Last edited by Redblade on Apr 23, 2014, 5:18:27 PM
"
Redblade wrote:

That's 5x144 + 112 for a total of 832 corrupted areas. Have yet to see my first mortal hope so can easily look forward to another 9000 or so corrupted areas if I want to acquire 10 mortal sets.

*sarcasm* This is probably the most fun I ever had playing a video game. *sarcasm*

Unlucky. I got one in my first 5 runs, I'm up to two of them after ~60-70 runs. I was selling the drops to buy new ones, but after Chris said they were probably going to get buffed again 1.1.3 I've gone back to doing some maps.

Obviously you know how to play, but I found that swapping into the most lucrative MF gear I could get while farming corrupted zones (and decent strongbox luck) I could earn enough to buy a midnight in roughly the same amount of time I would find one.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
"
reboticon wrote:
"
Redblade wrote:

Unlucky. I got one in my first 5 runs, I'm up to two of them after ~60-70 runs. I was selling the drops to buy new ones, but after Chris said they were probably going to get buffed again 1.1.3 I've gone back to doing some maps.

Obviously you know how to play, but I found that swapping into the most lucrative MF gear I could get while farming corrupted zones (and decent strongbox luck) I could earn enough to buy a midnight in roughly the same amount of time I would find one.

It's up and down, one day I had 8 drop the next 7 the following two days I only had 3 drop in total.

I thought about going to map and wait for drop rate boost but I'm already 95 so don't see much point to it atm as I'd have to get to 96 before I could go back to Atziri in that case.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Last edited by Redblade on Apr 23, 2014, 5:40:05 PM
3 in 1 hours 10 minutes midnights that is..
IGN getrichquicky

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info