Haha, Changed the Title.

"
fadingg1ory wrote:
3 in 1 hours 10 minutes midnights that is..

Congrats I guess...

It's fairly irrelevant that you got lucky for one hour though, what matters is the average over time.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
I dont know about u guys but I've been farming Docks CA since the discovery of Reboticon.
Must be around 200 CA runs and no midnight yet. Am I really that unlucky?
"
RicTran wrote:
I dont know about u guys but I've been farming Docks CA since the discovery of Reboticon.
Must be around 200 CA runs and no midnight yet. Am I really that unlucky?

That's the downside of different drop rates...

The next 200 you can get 20 midnight or again none. If the drop rates had been equal you would end up with full sets over time.

Instead of this...

In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Last edited by Redblade on Apr 24, 2014, 3:12:41 PM
Well, I've been mappin so I'm down to only 70 dusks. I tried a few corrupt zones today and only got skill gems. So frustrating. At least a dusk can be used like a chisel.

After watching a few vids, I'm not sure it is even worth trying to farm mortal fragments without Crown of Eyes and Shavs. Farblarwaggle did it first as RF but his last few tries have been unsuccessful. Meanwhile the Shav/CoE guys just tank uber completely with surgeons flasks.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
"
reboticon wrote:
with surgeons flasks.

and a macro
I get 1 midnight per hour farming in average ! and only got one Vaal Immortal Call and Molten shell so for me those two gems are rarer ;)

"
reboticon wrote:
Well, I've been mappin so I'm down to only 70 dusks. I tried a few corrupt zones today and only got skill gems. So frustrating. At least a dusk can be used like a chisel.

After watching a few vids, I'm not sure it is even worth trying to farm mortal fragments without Crown of Eyes and Shavs. Farblarwaggle did it first as RF but his last few tries have been unsuccessful. Meanwhile the Shav/CoE guys just tank uber completely with surgeons flasks.

Farblarwaggle has done it successfully at least 4 times, he hasn't mentioned having any trouble with it that I know of.

I run ele buzzsaw here, tempted to try it but I would really like to see someone else do it with this build successfully first to give me the confidence. It's just so expensive to try it and fail. I'd rather not respec/regear to the CoE lowlife ST build, but I guess I'll do that eventually if it seems like the only way.
"
Kelsier0 wrote:
"
reboticon wrote:

Farblarwaggle has done it successfully at least 4 times, he hasn't mentioned having any trouble with it that I know of.

I run ele buzzsaw here, tempted to try it but I would really like to see someone else do it with this build successfully first to give me the confidence. It's just so expensive to try it and fail. I'd rather not respec/regear to the CoE lowlife ST build, but I guess I'll do that eventually if it seems like the only way.

He's failed the last two times, maybe more, to the storm call bug where they don't hit where it shows. He's in my guild. It's the surgeons + flask nodes that make the crit build OP. It lets them maintain 99% resist, and with the lightning even 7500 life is 1 shot territory with 79% resist.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
"
reboticon wrote:

He's failed the last two times, maybe more, to the storm call bug where they don't hit where it shows. He's in my guild. It's the surgeons + flask nodes that make the crit build OP. It lets them maintain 99% resist, and with the lightning even 7500 life is 1 shot territory with 79% resist.

Oh man, that really sucks to lose a mortal set to a bug like that. They need to get that fixed asap.

I see what you mean about the crit/flasks. I run 84/77/86 resists normally, can get them up a little higher if I use Saffel's, but can't keep flasks up too often. And only 5500 life. Keeping a continuous 99% res would really trivialize the fight for sure.
"
reboticon wrote:

I wonder if low life RF will work something like

I have no experience whatsover about RF,but with this build it seems like somebody can have constant 94% fire res,87% lightning res(propably higher with empower,dunno) and well over 10K ES.Especially against atziri,where u can replace your shavs for a 1K ES chest since she does no chaos damage.For full effectiveness of course u need standard league and shavrones revelation ring for that extra 4% ES regen

The problem i see with it though is how u can cope with the trio bosses without armour :/.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow
Last edited by Poutsos on Apr 25, 2014, 1:56:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info