Haha, Changed the Title.

"
Poutsos wrote:
"
reboticon wrote:
Well, I've been mappin so I'm down to only 70 dusks. I tried a few corrupt zones today and only got skill gems. So frustrating. At least a dusk can be used like a chisel.

After watching a few vids, I'm not sure it is even worth trying to farm mortal fragments without Crown of Eyes and Shavs. Farblarwaggle did it first as RF but his last few tries have been unsuccessful. Meanwhile the Shav/CoE guys just tank uber completely with surgeons flasks.

I wonder if low life RF will work something like

I have no experience whatsover about RF,but with this build it seems like somebody can have constant 94% fire res,87% lightning res(propably higher with empower,dunno) and well over 10K ES.Especially against atziri,where u can replace your shavs for a 1K ES chest since she does no chaos damage.For full effectiveness of course u need standard league and shavrones revelation ring for that extra 4% ES regen

The problem i see with it though is how u can cope with the trio bosses without armour :/.

Hehe, you've hit upon my new plan, actually. I can't afford a shav, but I picked this up today.

The CoE was worst possible roll and I hit that on 1 divine. Only time in recent memory RNG has blessed me. My RF guy has over 8K hp and permacurse. I plan to kill the first two boss sets with him, portal out, and switch characters. Leveling may be a drag, though. Probably have to go CI for that.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
"
Rhys wrote:
I'm really looking forward to the community

1) Figuring out how to farm fragments correctly

So, did Rhys ever admit he was lying and making "a correct way" up
"
RagnarokX wrote:
"
Rhys wrote:

The mysterious 'chaining' corrupted zones was possibly the right way he referred to but the guy who claimed he found it wasn't generous enough to share his discovery. And since everyone is using the metronome method now noone would probably bother to chain CAs anyway.
"
RagnarokX wrote:
"
Rhys wrote:

sure
Spoiler

IGN: MsAnnoyance
"
reboticon wrote:
"
Poutsos wrote:

I have no experience whatsover about RF,but with this build it seems like somebody can have constant 94% fire res,87% lightning res(propably higher with empower,dunno) and well over 10K ES.Especially against atziri,where u can replace your shavs for a 1K ES chest since she does no chaos damage.For full effectiveness of course u need standard league and shavrones revelation ring for that extra 4% ES regen

The problem i see with it though is how u can cope with the trio bosses without armour :/.

Hehe, you've hit upon my new plan, actually. I can't afford a shav, but I picked this up today.

The CoE was worst possible roll and I hit that on 1 divine. Only time in recent memory RNG has blessed me. My RF guy has over 8K hp and permacurse. I plan to kill the first two boss sets with him, portal out, and switch characters. Leveling may be a drag, though. Probably have to go CI for that.

Interesting,so basically,u ll go low life spectral throw for atziri??Since for low life RF,i beleive u don't need CoE,no?
Last edited by astraph on Apr 25, 2014, 3:04:05 PM
"
astraph wrote:

Interesting,so basically,u ll go low life spectral throw for atziri??Since for low life RF,i beleive u don't need CoE,no?

correct. No RF on the spec throw. The advantage of spec throw is purely the ability to get 99%+ resists with constant flasking from surgeons. Also obviously need enough dps to kill the adds in sacrifice, hence CoE.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
U ll need an insane dagger though :P.I was mainly talking about low life RF build,with rise of the phoenix etc.Spectral throw of course might be better,much more expensive
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow
Who changed the thread title?

"
Xantaria wrote:

I don't need to say anything right ... This thing drops everywhere and the other ones? well ...
Why would GGG make it so one is easier to obtain than the others ...

Edit: found another one yay ... 5 now.

Edit2: found another one yay ... 6 now.

They want you to fucking break your keyboard.
"
reboticon wrote:
"
Poutsos wrote:
"
reboticon wrote:
Well, I've been mappin so I'm down to only 70 dusks. I tried a few corrupt zones today and only got skill gems. So frustrating. At least a dusk can be used like a chisel.

After watching a few vids, I'm not sure it is even worth trying to farm mortal fragments without Crown of Eyes and Shavs. Farblarwaggle did it first as RF but his last few tries have been unsuccessful. Meanwhile the Shav/CoE guys just tank uber completely with surgeons flasks.

Sick divine man. Congrats.

re dagger as Poutsos mentioned - ILoveFly (char I know him as is JustNoPain - you may or may not know him) has a dagger craft in progress - I'm planning on mirroring it when he gets done with it. (he's at 33et +ex without hitting the +phys roll he needs so it may take a while longer lol)

His plan was to either replicate Loathe Bane or to sub in a spell damage mod for the split roll if he hits that first.

Mirror is easier to get in Ambush right now than a 6l Shav's so thought I'd give you a heads up at least.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info