Haha, Changed the Title.

I'm really looking forward to the community

1) Figuring out how to farm fragments correctly, and
2) Figuring out the mechanics of the boss battles.

All the superstitions and initial knee-jerk reactions are amusing, sure, but it'll be very interesting to see what people can do once they figure out all the details and realize what's actually happening.
Code warrior
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
there is no mechanic. There is spike dmg of fire / lightning. Dont make me laugh

Are you absolutely suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure about that?
Code warrior
Just because you can't see the path through the forest doesn't mean using a bulldozer is the most efficient way through.
Code warrior
Last edited by Rhys on Mar 11, 2014, 6:51:40 AM
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
"
Rhys wrote:
Just because you can't see the path through the forest doesn't mean using a bulldozer is the most efficient way through.

What does this have to do with what I said? I said there are no interesting mechanics in the atziri fight. Zero nada zilch. Cheap reflect and spike dmg .... prove me wrong?

Oh, hmm. Yeah, I changed my mind about what I was going to say halfway through my post and forgot to remove the quote. Fixed.

Reflect and spike damage? Sure, there's some. But there's also a whole bunch of new shit going on that no other monsters are doing.

[Edit] lrning 2 quote
Code warrior
Last edited by Rhys on Mar 11, 2014, 6:55:16 AM
Guildmate of mine found the proper order to spawn zones in a sequence, last night I did like 8 runs of it and corrupted zone every time. but it's up to him to share it if he wants.
"
It's not that there's a secret way to guarantee them or anything, but there is a "wrong" way to farm them. I just noticed people complaining they weren't finding them, and I could tell from their descriptions they were always doing it the "wrong" way, in which the rarest shard never drops. It's not complicated, really.

Another ass-backwards GGG design decision. Secret ways to get yourself locked out of the 'new content'. This is pathetic.
Last edited by M59Gar on Mar 24, 2014, 8:32:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info