Haha, Changed the Title.

"
Earthshakur wrote:
"
NameIsDon wrote:
Skipped all mobs in stagnant canal using a quicksilver, opened the vessel immediately after burned the snake within 5 or maybe 7 seconds, got a dusk.

Similar situation in Sarn's, got a dawn.

Dang, well thanks. Back to square 1 I guess. Was worth a shot. That's some crazy speed, was that on Merciless? What kind of build were you using?

Yes, it's merciless, flameblast(can burn down piety in 1 hit) and fire discharge both supported by elemental proliferation.

or you can simply use a vaal molten shell.
You won't have my gear.
Last edited by NameIsDon on Mar 12, 2014, 2:26:15 PM
I'm currently compiling a list of the letters you can read in each corrupted zone.

-----------------------
Neglected Cellar (City of Sarn): “Atziri is my love and my life. I give one so that I might have the other for all eternity.”
-----------------------

To me this means you give a life (your own/anothers?) so that you might have Atziri's love (access to her via better fragment drop). Perhaps we should be thinking about the "sacrifice" part of the fragments as well as the time aspect. I mean, this mini-expansion is called "SACRIFICE of the Vaal" for a reason, I gotta believe. I can't imagine you need to sacrifice your own life for this mechanic, since HC players would be kiiiinda screwed. Are there any zones that have a sacrificial theme? Mobs we can somehow sacrifice?

I'll keep posting more letters as I come by them.

-----------------------
Strange Sinkhole (Twilight Strand): “Our Queen has demanded that we look into the gems for our salvation. We see ourselves reflected in those facets, twisted beyond recognition.”
-----------------------

Maybe we use a vaal gem for the killing blow on the corrupted boss?

-----------------------
Concealed Cavity (Twilight Strand): “Queen Atziri forfeited her sovereignty the day that she chose to murder her people.”
-----------------------

Not sure what this one tells...
Last edited by Spokodude on Mar 12, 2014, 2:31:27 PM
"
nick2B wrote:
Stupid question: is there a way to display some in-game time?

No. But you can display how long your character has been "alive." Maybe that's it.
Read my book! The world ending in every way anyone ever thought it might end, all at once. First few chapters are available online for free.
http://www.amazon.com/The-End-World-Know-ebook/dp/B00CZ21JAQ
Hmm friend found Midnight fragment at Vault of Atziri can somebody confirm he found one outside Vault of Atziri?
"
Spokodude wrote:
I'm currently compiling a list of the letters you can read in each corrupted zone.

Post them on the wiki for future reference, bro
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
"
Feofar wrote:

What if one hour (4 x 15 mn) was the equivalent of a day cycle, whatever the time zone you are in?

In other words:

- from xx.00 to xx.15, it would be dawn
- from xx.16 to xx.30, it would be noon
- from xx.31 to xx.45, it would be dusk
- from xx.46 to yy.00, it would be midnight

Or (trickier and explaning the apparent inconsistency in drop rates):

- from xx.01 to xx.29, it would be dawn
- at xx.30 precisely, it would be noon
- from xx.31 to xx.59, it would be dusk
- at yy.00 precisely, it would be midnight

I think the latter hypothesis is more likely to be the right thinking somehow, because there's a difference in the meaning of dawn/dusk (morning and evening basically) on one hand and noon/midnight (precise moments of the day) on the other hand.

My two cents, I'll have to try this myself.

I've tried that tiday I was doing corrupted area at 12:20-29 and got Dusk and Dawn pieces...

Please GGG give us a hint, a riddle or something, anything! :D
IGN Ambush - Szybciochem
IGN Standard - Szybcioch
I also wonder if the Vaal letters somehow hold a clue....
"
Hilbert wrote:
Hmm friend found Midnight fragment at Vault of Atziri can somebody confirm he found one outside Vault of Atziri?

Someone said they found one in Docks, so yes.
IGN Trinification
I found one a hour ago (20:13 CET) at "City of Sarn" ...
Last edited by whiteraven81 on Mar 12, 2014, 4:18:04 PM
can you link it? and anything else of info about the fight or so?
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/913599 <--- mirror Thread

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info