Haha, Changed the Title.

"
Timetochill wrote:
Fragments can drop in any lvl area? or only merc?

all areas + Atziri's unique map that's already in the game.
"How come only evil forces were released?" - "Because there are no good forces."
"So, then. You don't believe that there is a God." - "There was a god."
"Well, then. Where is he now?" - "I killed him," said Kane.
I think for now people should record the time at which they loot their fragments, I feel like it's the key. I haven't seen a corrupted area to test it yet though.
Well I was lucky enough to get corrupted area 3 times in a row and I've cleared them in a 15 minutes frame, got 3 different pieces besides midnight one all of them from the same corrupted zone.
IGN Ambush - Szybciochem
IGN Standard - Szybcioch
I might have been mentionned before or in an other thread but what about the time on the game itself ?

Farming during vaal night after the act2 ball quest ? Someone said to me i should farm barracks or battlefront as it's always night there but it turns out it didn't help :(
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.
Have you noticed that there are letters in every corrupted zone? Maybe these messages are hints how to farm those zones. We need to compile them together and see there it gets us.
I doubt the correct way of finding fragments has been implemented.
You won't have my gear.
"
NameIsDon wrote:
I doubt the correct way of finding fragments has been found.

Corrected that for you.

"
Rhys wrote:
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
"
Rhys wrote:
Just because you can't see the path through the forest doesn't mean using a bulldozer is the most efficient way through.

What does this have to do with what I said? I said there are no interesting mechanics in the atziri fight. Zero nada zilch. Cheap reflect and spike dmg .... prove me wrong?

Oh, hmm. Yeah, I changed my mind about what I was going to say halfway through my post and forgot to remove the quote. Fixed.

Reflect and spike damage? Sure, there's some. But there's also a whole bunch of new shit going on that no other monsters are doing.

[Edit] lrning 2 quote
he is right she does have several sequences when she is vulnerable. She also has 100% reflect if you attack the wrong clone. The flameblast are avoidable. I didnt die the first time I killed her. I die more now because I just try to face tank her and clear the map in under 8min. Desync however is a huge problem and even knowing the mechanics perfectly won't save you from that.
ign slashzilla
"Buy when there is blood on the streets, even if the blood is your own."
Slashzilla Reave Guide- http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/514128
SALES THREAD-http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/524661
http://gyazo.com/da6159e17a1ec3710b9cb8601a145a9a
EDIT: sorry for OT, didn't read first post, will not happen again. ^^"

"
Rhys wrote:
I'm really looking forward to the community

1) Figuring out how to farm fragments correctly, and
2) Figuring out the mechanics of the boss battles.

All the superstitions and initial knee-jerk reactions are amusing, sure, but it'll be very interesting to see what people can do once they figure out all the details and realize what's actually happening.

Try to survive ten seconds with your uber-bosses and the desyncs I usualy have in Poe. ;) No skill or Equip in the world would prevent you from death out of nowhere, even with cheated BIS items I'm sure. Without desync I would not complain that much about bosses, mechanics and balance. But I play solo/selffound/desync, the "Hard Path Of Exile" if you want to call it like that.
My way to play your game usualy is: see the mobs on screen, guess where they REALLY are on the server, try to move constantly to stay alive and hit the /oos hotkey as often as possible to sync the game at least for 5 seconds. I'm happy when Vaal does not kill me with his melee slam while I am at the opposite of the room far away. XD
But that's PoE, the "guessing" game. I call it hardcore even in softcore. Now imagine an average (solo) Atziri Fight under these circumstances and you may seriously rethink about her mechanics. They may work under best conditions, I'm sure but you have to balance your game actualy also for the not so good conditions. This or just recode your entire netcode. ;)
Last edited by Fusion_Power on Mar 12, 2014, 11:50:16 AM
If we treat the whole map as the face of a clock, with the fragments breaking up the clock separating the different sections indicating the seconds required to kill the boss, maybe the map fragments point to the speed of the kill upon entrance of the corrupted area. So maybe from 0-15 seconds is required for Midnight, assigned to the upper right side of the clock, Dawn being 15-30, Noon being 30-45, and lastly Dusk being 45-60. And then maybe it continues for the next minute. Anyone able to burst down the boss seconds and pop the chest seconds within entering? I'd try this myself if I could. Just a thought, and let me know if it works! Best area I've found so far that's real short is the one that spawns off Mud Flats, the Sunken Shingle.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info