[1-2.0] CoC Sci/Sha/Ran/Due with Block - Song of Ice and Fire. Cheap. Fun. Nerfed

any tips on how to defeat the two rogue exiles? the first is the fricking mage who summons alot of zombies that I think explodes(or she uses corpse explosion) and the other one is the ranger that uses LA and poison arrow.both of them waste my maps.and tips for the grotto boss too.
and I f%&king hate that corrupted blood mod.

and is it ok to change the enfeeble to temporal chain?cause it's hard to make RRRB in maligaro's.

here's my current gear im 69 right now.
Last edited by alpancho on May 12, 2014, 9:49:12 AM
I have all my resists over 79% now so all maxed out. Build is still tons of fun. Currently lvling a high lvl CWDT setup in my rats nest with enfeeble, immortal call, eth knives and of course CWDT. Should be quite nice once I chrom my boots with enduring cry. I just cant decide the other two best options for a lol lvl CWDT setup. Molten shell seems like a complete waste since its barely 300 armor, and Im not a fan of frost wall. Thinking summon skeles, enduring, and maybe smoke mine but not 100% yet. What do you all like on your low lvl CWDT setup besides enduring cry of course.

Here's a peak at my current gear. Saving for a 6l Carcass Jack now. The only thing I am wondering is is that the best armor? The life and increased EV and ES is definitely awesome but does the radius of area and increaded area damage actually effect our fireballs, STs, or arctic breaths? I dont think those are AOE correct so it has no effect?

...brings back fond D2 LoD memories...
sorry my english ^^. i add 6-7 point for DOOM CAST and critical strike with dagger, that ok. And how much for rat'nest and maligaro's virtuosity. sr my english again
"
ride1226 wrote:
The life and increased EV and ES is definitely awesome but does the radius of area and increaded area damage actually effect our fireballs, STs, or arctic breaths? I dont think those are AOE correct so it has no effect?

Fireballs and arctics are AoE and are affected.
It may not be shown on dps tooltip, but it's still there.
If not CJ, then some 2000+ eva 100+ life trires 6L would be nice :)

For the rest of questins I have nothing to say.
how much for rat'nest and maligaro's virtuosity ( standard). people call 2-3ex
"
SunnyRay wrote:
"
ride1226 wrote:
The life and increased EV and ES is definitely awesome but does the radius of area and increaded area damage actually effect our fireballs, STs, or arctic breaths? I dont think those are AOE correct so it has no effect?

Fireballs and arctics are AoE and are affected.
It may not be shown on dps tooltip, but it's still there.
If not CJ, then some 2000+ eva 100+ life trires 6L would be nice :)

For the rest of questins I have nothing to say.

Thanks man. Nothing to say on the CWDT setup? okidoki. Time to experiment.

As for the guy spamming the thread about rats nest pricing, go on POE.XYZ.IS and type it in and see for yourself what they are being sold for.
...brings back fond D2 LoD memories...
"
ride1226 wrote:
Thanks man. Nothing to say on the CWDT setup? okidoki. Time to experiment.

I should have wrote "nothing new to say" :)
My "endu cry, skellies, frost wall" setup is in the OP, no clue what to replace frost wall with.
It's always time to experiment xD

Also, I don't know anything worth writing about standard prices, gems for rggw boots, grotto boss I skip, exiles I have no problems with or never encountered and other stuff in latest posts, so it's not only about CwDT :)

I've tried shadow build in 2-week race. Learned to RTFM (read the fucking mods) :) Died to vaal detonate dead invader at level 41, so it wasn't really this build yet :)
Can say that mana is a real problem for level 40 shadow without good gear. Had to use 2 mana flasks. With Soul Siphon 1 mana flask. Also can say, that even 10 LoH claw offhand really helps at that level.
Last edited by SunnyRay on May 17, 2014, 12:06:43 PM
Hi, I'm playing this build and it is very funny. I'm level 84 and the only problem is life, I have only 3900, but was supplemented with evasion, block and dodge.
I'm using Voll's Protector (crafted with 8 fusings, so happy xD)to get power charges (85% critical chance with 4 power charges) and although it reduces the mana in half, I have enough with 111 free with 3 auras.
I also use another dagger as principal to have more spell damage, critical and attack speed.

This is my gear:

To kill bosses is indispensable Diamond Flask
IGN: kadete
Last edited by kadete on May 14, 2014, 12:37:56 PM
If you are going to stick to Voll's and got 20 spare regrets, you may want to get 5th power change from bandits.
55 block means almost twice as much attacks come through compared to 75. Nice dagger, though.
"
ride1226 wrote:
I have all my resists over 79% now so all maxed out. Build is still tons of fun. Currently lvling a high lvl CWDT setup in my rats nest with enfeeble, immortal call, eth knives and of course CWDT. Should be quite nice once I chrom my boots with enduring cry. I just cant decide the other two best options for a lol lvl CWDT setup. Molten shell seems like a complete waste since its barely 300 armor, and Im not a fan of frost wall. Thinking summon skeles, enduring, and maybe smoke mine but not 100% yet. What do you all like on your low lvl CWDT setup besides enduring cry of course.

Here's a peak at my current gear. Saving for a 6l Carcass Jack now. The only thing I am wondering is is that the best armor? The life and increased EV and ES is definitely awesome but does the radius of area and increaded area damage actually effect our fireballs, STs, or arctic breaths? I dont think those are AOE correct so it has no effect?

Ride what's your passive tree look like?
>>>
IGN - TrolldAllDay

Scammers - @IamSuchAFatty - scammed 1 onslaught exalt for 2 hardcore
<<<

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info