[1-2.0] CoC Sci/Sha/Ran/Due with Block - Song of Ice and Fire. Cheap. Fun. Nerfed

"
SunnyRay wrote:
If you are going to stick to Voll's and got 20 spare regrets, you may want to get 5th power change from bandits.

is possible to do that after having chosen the point instead of rewarding Alira? How can I do?

"
SunnyRay wrote:
55 block means almost twice as much attacks come through compared to 75. Nice dagger, though.

I have always preferred to kill faster although I have less defense
IGN: kadete
many thanks, just read as I do! ;)
"
kadete wrote:
"
SunnyRay wrote:
If you are going to stick to Voll's and got 20 spare regrets, you may want to get 5th power change from bandits.

is possible to do that after having chosen the point instead of rewarding Alira? How can I do?

Vendor recipe
20 orb of Regret and:
Amber Amulet - Oak
Jade Amulet - Kraityn
Lapis Amulet - Alira
Onyx Amulet - Eramir

Not sure how to pick which difficulty you want.
Last edited by Caedes55 on May 14, 2014, 2:23:33 PM
"
twapper wrote:
"
ride1226 wrote:
I have all my resists over 79% now so all maxed out. Build is still tons of fun. Currently lvling a high lvl CWDT setup in my rats nest with enfeeble, immortal call, eth knives and of course CWDT. Should be quite nice once I chrom my boots with enduring cry. I just cant decide the other two best options for a lol lvl CWDT setup. Molten shell seems like a complete waste since its barely 300 armor, and Im not a fan of frost wall. Thinking summon skeles, enduring, and maybe smoke mine but not 100% yet. What do you all like on your low lvl CWDT setup besides enduring cry of course.

Here's a peak at my current gear. Saving for a 6l Carcass Jack now. The only thing I am wondering is is that the best armor? The life and increased EV and ES is definitely awesome but does the radius of area and increaded area damage actually effect our fireballs, STs, or arctic breaths? I dont think those are AOE correct so it has no effect?

Ride what's your passive tree look like?

My skill tree currently looks exactly like the OP. I just unlocked Twin Terrors after hitting Level 80 today.
...brings back fond D2 LoD memories...
"
ride1226 wrote:
"
twapper wrote:
"
ride1226 wrote:
I have all my resists over 79% now so all maxed out. Build is still tons of fun. Currently lvling a high lvl CWDT setup in my rats nest with enfeeble, immortal call, eth knives and of course CWDT. Should be quite nice once I chrom my boots with enduring cry. I just cant decide the other two best options for a lol lvl CWDT setup. Molten shell seems like a complete waste since its barely 300 armor, and Im not a fan of frost wall. Thinking summon skeles, enduring, and maybe smoke mine but not 100% yet. What do you all like on your low lvl CWDT setup besides enduring cry of course.

Here's a peak at my current gear. Saving for a 6l Carcass Jack now. The only thing I am wondering is is that the best armor? The life and increased EV and ES is definitely awesome but does the radius of area and increaded area damage actually effect our fireballs, STs, or arctic breaths? I dont think those are AOE correct so it has no effect?

Ride what's your passive tree look like?

My skill tree currently looks exactly like the OP. I just unlocked Twin Terrors after hitting Level 80 today.

Oh lol read it as you had 79% resists and was like, how the fuck did you pull that off lol.

Nevermind, you were just saying your resists were over cappped.
>>>
IGN - TrolldAllDay

Scammers - @IamSuchAFatty - scammed 1 onslaught exalt for 2 hardcore
<<<
Yea. I'd like to find a way to up them but I don't believe any nodes are close to the actual tree.
"
Caedes55 wrote:
"
kadete wrote:
"
SunnyRay wrote:

Vendor recipe
20 orb of Regret and:
Amber Amulet - Oak
Jade Amulet - Kraityn
Lapis Amulet - Alira
Onyx Amulet - Eramir

Not sure how to pick which difficulty you want.

thanks so much, I've got the power charge, is the difficulty Mercyiless
Gear update:

*With PoF, Iwill max all res*
*The neck doesn't have life but it has 3 T1 mods and I bought it for 5 chaos so I will use it until a better one drops*
BIGGEST SHOUTOUT TO BEARS GUILD FOR PROVIDING A FREE MALIGARO'S FOR ME! YOU GUYS ROCK!

EDIT: Thank you random chest in Archives in Cruel for the portal gem!
Last edited by landrew831 on May 17, 2014, 12:31:59 PM
Ouch on that corruption on your tabula! That hurting you at all? I'd love to get one of those +1 all gem skill levels tabula corruptions but I'm saving for carcass jack instead. About half way there then I'm gonna see if I can push my resists up a little farther so I'm immune to the -25 player resists map mods. Loving this build and will probably start with it next league as well.
Oh no! The corruption works like a Reduced Mana gem (or so I thought lol. I will check in game when I get on)

EDIT: Yeah the corruption works like reduced mana but it only took off like 1 mana from the original cost lol
Last edited by landrew831 on May 17, 2014, 10:36:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info