[1-2.0] CoC Sci/Sha/Ran/Due with Block - Song of Ice and Fire. Cheap. Fun. Nerfed

I did see that setup actually. Quite nice. I plan to do the "budget" setup with tabula, nest, maligaro, and dual perfect daggers. I should be solid around 8-10ex. If I end up loving the build and striking it rich I may save for a 6l carcass jack.

I always wanted to try out one of the ES low life builds but I just have never been able to offord it. Maybe someday I'll get lucky to have a min maxxed uber build because of some epic drops but we shall see. I would normally say everyone starts somewhere but seeing as I guess we restart this game from scratch every 4 months I don't know how to ever get that rich haha.
...brings back fond D2 LoD memories...
Hi guys,

I;ve been playing this build for a few days, and in love wwith it. The screen shaking effect, fire, ice all over place really get me. But my crit chance is quite low. It took 6-10 throw for the ice/fireball to cast. is there any way to improve the crit chancE?

My current gear:

Spoiler

Thank you !
Just level, it will get better and better.
Rat's Nest will provide a major boost.
5/6 L will make it better too, as additional spell will roll chance to cast on CoC gem separately.
And get rid of carnage heart, all mods it has don't make up for reduced max life in this build.
Thanks SunnyRay! I've just replace carnage with this one:

I dont have much currency, still consider between Rat's Nest and Tabula :D I have a 5L armor of my Marauder build, can I use for this build ?

Thanks again!
"
lonton wrote:
Thanks SunnyRay! I've just replace carnage with this one:

I dont have much currency, still consider between Rat's Nest and Tabula :D I have a 5L armor of my Marauder build, can I use for this build ?

Thanks again!

get a cheap white 5l eva or eva/es one they go arround for 3c in invasion dunno about ambush
Thanks again. :D I've just got one 5L leather armor for 1c :

One more question: how do you guys deal with tough single target? It took me forever to kill unique bosses like the 3 bandits in cruel ...
"
lonton wrote:
Thanks again. :D I've just got one 5L leather armor for 1c :

One more question: how do you guys deal with tough single target? It took me forever to kill unique bosses like the 3 bandits in cruel ...

once your crit goes up (or use a diamond for a while & crit weakness) you can pretty much shotgun them with gmp fb/ab, they die pretty quick
just died to Judgement Apparatus 1shot from offscreen, in 66 map in invasion. well it was a fun ride so far. back to other builds :D
"
DerKobold16 wrote:
just died to Judgement Apparatus 1shot from offscreen, in 66 map in invasion. well it was a fun ride so far. back to other builds :D

Rip. :(

Judgement Apparatus has killed many an Exile in his short time with us lol.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
DerKobold16 wrote:

Remember that boss can only one-shot off screen because of the Far-Shot mod, you need to melee face-tank that boss :(
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info