[1-2.0] CoC Sci/Sha/Ran/Due with Block - Song of Ice and Fire. Cheap. Fun. Nerfed

What are you guys finding to be the best CWDT set-ups? I'm going to run two on this. One will probably be CWDT+Enduring Cry+Immortal Call+Frost Wall.

For the other, I was thinking about going pure defense, maybe: CWDT+Temporal Chains+Decoy Totem+Molten Shell and max leveling them. Is that worth doing?
"
Nargrimm wrote:
Recently found a 16% quality fireball, is it worth using, or does it mess with EE in a bad way?

Use it. Chance to ignite won't add much dps, because only 1 burn is active at a time and we throw lots of fireballs. But it won't hurt either.
What do you guys think about Atziri's Step?
Spoiler
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Atziri%27s_Step

Does the spell dodge stack with phase acrobatics? They look like an evasion version of rainbowstride but with life and no resists.
man after all of these buffs, and nerfs it's making want to just go ahead and remake my CoC character lol
"
Simplexity99 wrote:
man after all of these buffs, and nerfs it's making want to just go ahead and remake my CoC character lol

Ironically the damage buffs to AB actually make us more likely to kill ourselves on Elemental reflect by accident. Lol.

in all seriousness though, now is a pretty good time. Free damage is nothing to turn down!
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
"
Simplexity99 wrote:

Ironically the damage buffs to AB actually make us more likely to kill ourselves on Elemental reflect by accident. Lol.

in all seriousness though, now is a pretty good time. Free damage is nothing to turn down!

haha yeah thats true I didnt think about that :P maybe It won't be too bad for the ele reflect. I doubt I'll beable to buy a carcass jack anytime soon. 20 ex is alot for me to farm up lol I was doing perfectly fine with the tabula, but that extra hp/resis/defense with the carcass would be extremely awesome maybe I can snag a cheap one somehow haha
Nvm.
Last edited by horizon21 on Apr 8, 2014, 8:20:42 AM

I have sadly had to sell my 6l Carcass Jack to fund the new build I'm working on :(

Definitely going to still be running this char in a Tabula though - this build is a lot of fun and very effective for mapping all the way to the top.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:

I have sadly had to sell my 6l Carcass Jack to fund the new build I'm working on :(

Definitely going to still be running this char in a Tabula though - this build is a lot of fun and very effective for mapping all the way to the top.

aw yeah there will always be another :P even with the tabula it's extremely fast and durable. :) im sure I could have made it farther than 78 if I didn't try to fight the leaping chaos frog haha
trying this now
Last edited by NoHalfSteppin on Apr 8, 2014, 10:23:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info